What's new

We Asked Children In Kashmir What They Feel About ‘India’. This Is What They Said

@Sheikh Rauf watch this video and get some education .
a documentary by the britishers on bombay(now Mumbai),the gateway to INDIA. enjoy :yahoo:

Lol india was there even before earth.. it was in wiki leakes.

@Sheikh Rauf watch this video and get some education .
a documentary by the britishers on bombay(now Mumbai),the gateway to INDIA. enjoy :yahoo:
Indians and their lame explaination... india become india cuz of Pakistan. If we didnt get seprated u still had smaller independant stats with millions of rajas and maharajas :)
Fact of the matter is it was british india company where u adopted india..it was bharat and hindustan

Are you supporting the law of the jungle?

If tomorrow, China invades you and seizes the nothern provinces from you (utter pradesh, himachal pradesh, haryana etc), will you accept their rule without protesting?

@Sheikh Rauf i think your senses dont work properly . just watch that video recorded in 1920, that britisher addresses mumbai as the gateway to INDIA . but i wont argue with you anymore . i have realised that it would be like banging my head on a wall :hitwall:.

@Sheikh Rauf i think your senses dont work properly . just watch that video recorded in 1920, that britisher addresses mumbai as the gateway to INDIA . but i wont argue with you anymore . i have realised that it would be like banging my head on a wall :hitwall:.

It does not prove that there was any united india and Pakistan was born before bharat become india...
Now u can continue banging ur head .

Well witnessing things like this is going to stir up hatred among them. Indian forces are creating their own enemies.
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1470515078.946483.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom