What's new

We Asked Children In Kashmir What They Feel About ‘India’. This Is What They Said

How many propoganda articles are created by Pakistani newspaper?

I have very rarely seen articles during Pakistani army bombarding pasthun populations in tribal areas .....or articles on how millions of pasthuns are displaced in their own country...

Pakistani newspapers and public cares only about foreign areas like kashmir and palestine and not about KP or balochistan

These are just fiction little stories of someone idle in islamabad.

Here is hard core evidence, if you really care for truth.

Zeenews

I have very rarely seen articles during Pakistani army bombarding pasthun populations in tribal areas .....or articles on how millions of pasthuns are displaced in their own country...

Pakistani newspapers and public cares only about foreign areas like kashmir and palestine and not about KP or balochistan

Because that is made up bs from Indian media.

Cot0QCcUEAAf_xP.jpg

^^This is how propaganda is spread.

And that's how the lies are busted.

i feel sorry for the kids,the least India can do is to book some transport and open the gates for these people suffering to go to Pakistan ,it should be done free of charge on humanitarian grounds.why do we have to hold them here if they are not happy..i feel realy sad.

If you are a Muslim from Kashmir and want to live without the hardcore moulavi's and Islamo-fanatics destroying your state, your culture which is Hindu in nature historically - by terrorizing your lives with moral policing, putting weird laws as their fanatic minds wants, the Indian nation is the safest bet for Kashmiri Muslims. You can at least have the opportunity to grow liberal, progressive as this country is not built in the name of Islam or Hinduism, but a democratic, secular country. The reason you people wants to migrate to UK or Europe is the innate desire for freedom from the oppressive culture with copious amount of religious influence that makes you sick, most of the time unknowingly. Imagine, what will be the future if Kashmir is left by India? It will be the hub of Islamic Terror in the world. Terrorists from Middle East, Afghan, Pakistan, Chechniya all will come and destroy Kashmir. Murdering locals, raping women as with what happened when Afghan Mujahideen from NWFP were unleashed back in 1948. In the name of Islam, Kashmir will become a grave for Kashmiris. India is sternly controlling Kashmir from getting destroyed by these external forces.

Its Indian website scoopwhoop.com, that is the problem.

And believe your tripe right?

Do you realize that there are people here who have been in Kashmir far too long now and call your bluff and challenge your lies?

You will only make a fool out of yourself, if you will pretend to know about the situation Pakistan more clearly than a Pakistani living in Pakistan.

about Kashmir... Nope, that is what is being spoon fed to you for your satisfaction. If it was true, then there would not have been a curfew in Kashmir, neither an uprising/insurgency.

so what you also drink urine fucking Hindu bastards!

Why are you so disgruntled with your status? Trace your origin in Indian subcontinent, you will find the legitimacy issue along your lineage actually ... read history how you came about. look for your legitimacy

Kashmir is India's LAND ;
Kashmiris are free and welcome to leave it and go to Pakistan if they want
Shame on you. I wonder if you will say the same if your sister mother and wife was rapped and you picking up the body of your own son and then someone tells you that hey you are free to leave. I wonder just wonder what would be the look on your face.

Last edited:
@Shaheer ul haq sorry #31 was misquoted ... was not directed to you.

My apologies for same.

Shame on you. I wonder if you will say the same if your sister mother and wife was rapped and you picking up the body of your own son and then someone tells you that hey you are free to leave. I wonder just wonder what would be a look on your face.
Post links of rape

I will post of same in Fata waziristan etc

Yes like a rapist trying to justify rape
You are obsessed with rapes

Good that next gen is scared of the law. This "scare" of the law is the only way they can "respect" it...They won't try to commit the genocides that their parents committed... we gave too much leeway in the name of winning hearts, people weren't scared of the law... so they committed genocide of hindus in 1989/90.

If the trolling continues, I'll shut the thread. If you troll to shut the thread down, I'll ban you.

If the trolling continues, I'll shut the thread. If you troll to shut the thread down, I'll ban you.
Indian deliberately do this so that mods forced to shut down troll infested threads but bro kindly go through the thread and individually ban the habitual trolls.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom