What's new

We are thankful to Jinnah for giving us an independent Pakistan

Listen bengali refugee, please don't kid your self. These hindutva books have made you numb but at least think about other proud bengalis.

You seems so jealous that Pakistanis lacks a historical identity.

Listen bengali refugee, please don't kid your self. These hindutva books have made you numb but at least think about other proud bengalis.

are you a refugee too ? you know, punjabis were refugees too during partition. did you know that ?

You seems so jealous that Pakistanis lacks a historical identity.

Yes i am jelous of east bengali hindu refugee claiming our history, someone who hate us for what Pak army did 4 decades ago.

Yes i am jelous of east bengali hindu refugee claiming our history, someone who hate us for what Pak army did 4 decades ago.

o tu muhajir hai... :D maaf karna yaar...bura hua tumhare saath...i can understhandes..LMAO..

I am against partition. I believe that united India would have been an extremely powerful and prosperous country in the world. Instead , we are wasting time fighting with each other without any reason.
Sir, religious bigotry is at peak here.... Hate based on religion, sections, subsections, target killings , shia, sunni, wahabi, ahmadi, terrorist organisations Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) , Sepah-e-Muhammad Pakistan (SMP) ,Jaish-e-Muhammad (JeM), Sepah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP) , Tehreek-e-Jaafria Pakistan (TJP) ,Tehreek-e-Nifaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammad (TNSM) , Tehreek-e-Islami, Millat-e-Islamia Pakistan (Ex-SSP), Khuddam-ul-Islam (Ex JeM) , Islami Tehreek Pakistan (Ex-TJP) , Jamiat-ul-Ansar ,Jamiat-ul-Furqan , Hizbut Tehrir , Islamic Students Movement of Pakistan , Lashkar-e-Islam , Ansar-ul-Islam , Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat (ASWJ) Ex-banned organisation (SSP) , Muslim Students Organisation(MSO) , Jaish-e- Islam , Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD), Tehreek-e- Taliban Pakistan (TTP).

Why you want to create unrest in India?? You want to make Khatam Bharat instead of Akhand Bharat?:what:

Your are from the west of the divine Radcliffe Line, you can cry us a river. :haha::haha:

Back
Top Bottom