What's new

We Are Ready for War, Indian Army Chief Implicitly Tells Pakistan

And such an unethical and unprofessional person, and all those in that post before him, has never dared violate his oath and the Constitution by overthrowing his government.

And yet he still remains too cowardly to attack Pakistan despite being more than 7× bigger than us, having the full backing of the West and Russian; and having access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied that privilege
......... :azn:

Seriously, this man needs to have control with his tongue. Loud mouth army generals aren't our tradition.

It take's a different type of daring attitude...

By the by, no Hindu generals could ever be successful in rebellion against the authority - be it Muslims, British or anybody else....
And no Muslim general had a victory against a non Muslim country since 1900 in a conventional warfare.

And yet he still remains too cowardly to attack Pakistan despite being more than 7× bigger than us, having the full backing of the West and Russian; and having access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied that privilege
......... :azn:

Or may be he knows his place and obeys the orders given to him by his Constitutionally mandated superior authority, knowing that it is not up to him to make the decision to go to war.

Aap ke na likhi He Aise hai. :D :D

It is factually correct. :D

Or may be he knows his place and obeys the orders given to him by his Constitutionally mandated superior authority, knowing that it is not up to him to make the decision to go to war.

It is factually correct. :D

Then why is he talking big and blowing hot air??????.........:lol:..............perhaps his so called "superiors" know EXACTLY what will happen to his nation and military should they attack Pakistan........:azn:

Seriously, this man needs to have control with his tongue. Loud mouth army generals aren't our tradition.

And no Muslim general had a victory against a non Muslim country since 1900 in a conventional warfare.

Any evidence for your claims?..........if so please remember to post the links here. If not then you're lying and making it all up, like all indians do.

Ah yes the quora phd is here with his made up statistics and dumb comments

Trust me the only people you can fool are your delusional brainwashed countrymen, stop trying it here

Ah yes the quora phd is here with his made up statistics and dumb comments

Trust me the only people you can fool are your delusional brainwashed countrymen, stop trying it here
Then why is he talking big and blowing hot air??????.........:lol:..............perhaps his so called "superiors" know EXACTLY what will happen to his nation and military should they attack Pakistan........:azn:

Any evidence for your claims?..........if so please remember to post the links here. If not then you're lying and making it all up, like all indians do.
1)world war-1,ottomon turks lost and empire collapsed
2)1948 arab israel war involving israeli neighbours
3)1967 6 day war-israel vs 4 arab/Muslim countries
4)1971 India pak war( though we have upper hand in 1965 war and captured more lands than we lost in 1965,i am considering 1965 war as a tie)
5) Yom Kippur war israel vs 2 Muslim countries
6)1991 1st gulf war
7) Afghan war of 2001
8) second gulf war
These are the major wars in which a Muslim country involved, in all scenarios Muslim generals lost.
My mistake you do have a victory against Greeks in Cyprus issue.
Ver very very pathetic performance by Muslims in modern era of warfare.

" generally i don't mention or quote any other religions in discussions, but that @Hakikat ve Hikmet started quoting Hindus here through his post #24

4)1971 India pak war( though we have upper hand in 1965 war and captured more lands than we lost in 1965,i am considering 1965 war as a tie)
6)1991 1st gulf war
7) Afghan war of 2001
8) second gulf war
These are the major wars in which a Muslim country involved, in all scenarios Muslim generals lost.

" generally i don't mention or quote any other religions in discussions, but that @Hakikat ve Hikmet started quoting Hindus here through his post #24

The above is meaningless conjecture. Provide the LINKS to your claims. If not, then you are blatantly lying and making things up.

The above is meaningless conjecture. Provide the LINKS to your claims. If not, then you are blatantly lying and making things up.
Facepalm

You realy thinks that the above mentioned events never happened? oh common.

6)1991 1st gulf war
7) Afghan war of 2001
8) second gulf war

you should also include victories of muslim empires.yes muslims lost lots of wars but our history is full of wars.

1)1947,india broken into two pieces.
2)pakistan and india 65 conflict.
3)india asked for cease fire in 65,pakistan still celebrates victory.
4) pakistan lost 71 war.terrain supported indian army.
5)pakistan lost kargil war.india lost many soldiers.strategic victory for pakistan.
6)operation parakram,india lost 2000 soldiers.strategic pakistani victory.
7)mumbai attacks.indian air force identified targets inside pakistan.
8) black cover on taj mahal.india feared f-16s.
9)2008 a year of celebration for pakistani as india once again failed to impress.
10)loc killings,bsf jawans regularly die on border,sometimes due to cardiac arrest(lol)
11)uri attack,udhampur attack,pathankot attack.
12)cold start threats,pakistan counters it using nasr.
13)pakistani snipers and indian soldiers.no way to run.
14) strategic pakistani supremacy.

Facepalm

You realy thinks that the above mentioned events never happened? oh common.

You indians also claimed that you were using the internet, satellites, fighter jets, submarines etc 5000-10,000 years ago:

https://www.newsweek.com/minister-r...-invented-ancient-india-5000-years-ago-890567

Now WHERE is the GENUINE, HONEST, RELIABLE & IRREFUTABLE evidence that Pakistanis/Muslims have not won a war against non-Muslims in a 100 years?
If true please post the link here. If not then it means you are lying and making things up, like all indians do.

PS You're not getting your info. from the same indian source that said it is impossible for Pakistan to EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance..........:lol:

6)1991 1st gulf war
7) Afghan war of 2001
8) second gulf war

How dumb can someone be? if no Muslim general could achieve victory then the middle-east, north Africa, and Turkey would still be under European occupation you lunatic. Its not like they starved themeselves like you lot and then the Europeans left out of shame, many countries in the Muslim world achieved independence through war or rebellion.

This is disregarding Pakistan who despite having to fight a country 6 times itself still managed to annex areas like Azad Kashmir, and hold virtually defenceless cities directly on the border like Lahore. Not to mention the worlds largest tank battle post WW2, which was won by outnumbered muslims.

Back
Top Bottom