What's new

'We are currently far better than Pakistan in cricket': Afghan Cricket CEO

This statement by Afghan guy is a test

Anyone who agrees with it is a natural and obvious chootya

PS: I am using double o instead of u in chutya. This means that guy is too big of an idiot to be called with just one 'u'

Is this how low Pakistan cricket has dropped .Afghanistan taunting us .

Bloody shame .

Thanks again inzimamulhaq .

Is someone told him a saying in Pakistan?
......... jitne bhi badde ho jaen rehte hain ....... ke hi nichey:P

Is this how low Pakistan cricket has dropped .Afghanistan taunting us .

Bloody shame .

Thanks again inzimamulhaq .
they go there for praying and tableegh mission man not for playing cricket

they go there for praying and tableegh mission man not for playing cricket

Once upon a time Pakistani cricketers were trend setters but since 2000 onward they have turned into tableeghi molvis. I don't even understand why do they even play "commercial cricket" anymore when their main focus is on tableegh, they would be better off being an imam masjid in this case rather than a cricketer.

He may not be off the mark here. Seeing how Afghans are making Indians dance today.

Meanwhile in England
A87054A9-987B-4C64-AAD9-59B5E318212A.jpeg

Good reply by Pakistan:

Afghanistan is just a loosy crap team, Rashid Khan not a ODI 50 over or Test bowler, Test status should not have been given to Afghanistan.

Pakistan helped Afghanistan alot.

As everyone saying Afg vs India ICC Worldcup match is fixed.

Hahaha...I am looking forward to both matches of pak against BD and AFg
Pakistan is already out of semi so they will not have pressure in last match but our players always friendly with Afghan players as always encourage them eventhough afghan fans have jealousy and hatred in their hearts for Pakistan so hopefully they maintain this last position on table by not winning a single match

Rashid Khan not a ODI 50 over or Test bowler
But the fact remains that Rashid Khan has a better record in ODIs than all other contemporary spinners in equivalent number of matches played.

He is the fastest to reach the milestone of 100 one-day wickets and only Kuldeep Yadav of India pips him to 50 wickets for spinners. And he's only 20 years old, therefore in my opinion the hype surrounding him is fully justified.

sorry to say but they played a lot better cricket den us.they have beaten us.look at their game against India.were almost there to beat India.I see no reason to disagree with the above statement.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom