What's new

'We are currently far better than Pakistan in cricket': Afghan Cricket CEO

Afghanistan is better than Pakistan: Afghan cricket CEO

21 June, 2019

The Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB) interim Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Asadullah Khan has claimed that Afghanistan is currently better than Pakistan in all aspects of cricket.

According to a senior sports journalist Ibrahim Momand, Asadullah in a recent television interview said that Pakistan should seek Afghanistan’s help to improve their cricket.

"We are currently far better than Pakistan in cricket & they should ask us for technical, coaching & more support for the betterment of their cricket," Asadullah is reported to have said.

Earlier this year, the acting CEO expressed his wish of regular cricket between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

“I played my initial cricket in Pakistan and acknowledge the overwhelming support of the neighbouring country”, he said. “Formal discussion on bilateral cricket is the domain of the ACB chief. I hope that both boards would find way for cricket ties resumption.”

Afghanistan recently beat the Men in Green by three wickets in a 2019 International Cricket Council (ICC) World Cup warm-up match at Bristol.

The Naib-led side is currently languishing at the bottom of the table after losing all of their five matches so far in the mega event.

The Men in Green will take on Afghanistan on Saturday, June 29 at Headingly, Leeds.

https://cricketpakistan.com.pk/en/news/detail/afghanistan-is-better-than-pakistan-afghan-cricket-ceo
Oh wao . Humain to pata nhn tha.
Good

21 June, 2019

The Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB) interim Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Asadullah Khan has claimed that Afghanistan is currently better than Pakistan in all aspects of cricket.

According to a senior sports journalist Ibrahim Momand, Asadullah in a recent television interview said that Pakistan should seek Afghanistan’s help to improve their cricket.

"We are currently far better than Pakistan in cricket & they should ask us for technical, coaching & more support for the betterment of their cricket," Asadullah is reported to have said.

Earlier this year, the acting CEO expressed his wish of regular cricket between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

“I played my initial cricket in Pakistan and acknowledge the overwhelming support of the neighbouring country”, he said. “Formal discussion on bilateral cricket is the domain of the ACB chief. I hope that both boards would find way for cricket ties resumption.”

Afghanistan recently beat the Men in Green by three wickets in a 2019 International Cricket Council (ICC) World Cup warm-up match at Bristol.

The Naib-led side is currently languishing at the bottom of the table after losing all of their five matches so far in the mega event.

The Men in Green will take on Afghanistan on Saturday, June 29 at Headingly, Leeds.

https://cricketpakistan.com.pk/en/news/detail/afghanistan-is-better-than-pakistan-afghan-cricket-ceo

Seems like you need another reminder from Pakistan to temper your over-inflated ego.

How many matches afghan won against Pakistan in last 5/10 years ? lol
He is smoking some serious shit

21 June, 2019

Just a month ago they begged PCB to help start blind cricket in Afghanistan.

But I think he may not be wrong. Current team of parchi can't win even against Maldives.

Lol...sad that pak cricket has degenerated that it has come to see this day that even an infant in cricket like AFG is trolling them(afghanistan is hardly 7 yrs old in cricket)

Afghanistan's cricket program is funded by the USA tax payer. This is one of the programs Donald Trump wanted to cut this year. Lets see what happens when it gets approved.

Afghanistan's cricket program is funded by the USA tax payer. This is one of the programs Donald Trump wanted to cut this year. Lets see what happens when it gets approved.
We indians will pay them..it wont even cost half we spend on a single state board.

He could be right. Pakistan team needs as much humiliation for them to realise to put their egos in check and start performing for the nation.

Looking at how Pakistan has been playing is quite disgraceful. He has a point.

I agree, there should be a cricket series between Afghanistan and Pakistan to see which team is more incompetent. Both of these teams are trash.
Pakistan Vs India matches should be replaced by Pakistan Vs Afghanistan from now onwards, seeing the confidence of the Afghanistan team...LOL..!

21 June, 2019

Don't give a damn about cricket or if afghanistan is better than us or not but can you please take back 10 million of your fellow afghans living in Pakistan. Can you also stop 1000s of your fellow afghans begging every day to come and live in Pakistan.

By the way, these Afghans are such an ungrateful lot. They learnt their cricket in Pakistan. Pakistan cricket helped them to become a cricket team and now we hear this!

Afghanis can only lick indians cooks pussies and asses after seing how they play against india seems like the are happy giving india extra runs

Message to entire afghani nation a pakistan nade bat CA in hands Eoin morgan showed you the power that we not only crush you but crush your stupid ego aswell be aware if bat can destroy ur rashid khan what we can do

Afghanis can only lick indians cooks pussies and asses after seing how they play against india seems like the are happy giving india extra runs

Message to entire afghani nation a pakistan nade bat CA in hands Eoin morgan showed you the power that we not only crush you but crush your stupid ego aswell be aware if bat can destroy ur rashid khan what we can do

To he'll with the Earth's biggest s**thole AKA afghanistan. These hindu-worshippers are not even REAL Muslims. afghans are the biggest KUFFARS of the highest order.

The team has certainly not let Mr Khan down till now, Afghanistan bowling much better than Pakistan in their match against India.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom