What's new

WB projects two more dark years for Pakistan’s economic growth

You can thank the generals for the dark ages in Pakistan.

پاکستان کے لوگ ہی اس بات پر متفق نہیں ہیں کہ کیا پاکستان کے لئے اچھا ہے اور کیا برا۔ ایک صوبے کا نقصان ہو اور دوسرے صوبوں کو اسکا فائدہ ہو تو لوگ خاموش رہتے ہیں۔ لوگوں کو صرف اس لئے دیوار سے لگا دیا جاتا ہے کہ وہ مختلف ہیں
۔ تھر میں، گلگت بلتستان میں بلوچستان میں لوگ جانوروں سے بدتر زندگی گزار رہے ہیں مگر قومی سطح پر لوگوں کو صرف جنگجو اور غدار لوگ ہی نظر آتے ہیں۔

میں پھر کہوں گا کہ نہ سیاہ دن ختم ہونگے، نا ہی برے دنوں کا خاتمہ ہوگا جب تک قوم اپنی روش نہیں بدلے گی۔ پاکستانی قوم کو تربیت کی ضرورت ہے۔

After two years dollars will start coming?
What planetary alignment will suddenly solve all the problems? Typically, macroeconomic/fiscal crises take a decade to heal.

I think Pakistan needs Defence Export Processing Zones (DEPZs) to recover economically.

This will allow PA to select, impeach and even hang underperforming CEOs of export processing zones. Critics of PA can be arrested and forced to work at DEPZs.

All generals should have their bonuses tied to export performance.

WB projection takes our GDP per Capita to $1399. Overall we rank 162 out of 192 countries, now falling down 5 places since the political instability that was initiated by interference from certain "neutral" institutions. Ethiopia, Zambia and Benin are some of the countries over taking us.

With some seriously "experienced" leadership at the helm in the coming years, I believe Nepal will also overtake us soon meaning Afghanistan will be the only country in our neighborhood which will be poorer than us. In fact Dar is so experienced at being incompetent that it wouldn't surprise me if Tanzania and Comoros pass us in the coming years as well. We will be so close to other "democratic" countries like Myanmar and North Korea then.

گلگت بلتستان
please dont couple gilgit-baltistan with thar and balochistan. the situation there is far better.

میں پھر کہوں گا کہ نہ سیاہ دن ختم ہونگے، نا ہی برے دنوں کا خاتمہ ہوگا جب تک قوم اپنی روش نہیں بدلے گی۔ پاکستانی قوم کو تربیت کی ضرورت ہے۔
because its not one nation. me before others. simple as that.

please dont couple gilgit-baltistan with thar and balochistan. the situation there is far better.

because its not one nation. me before others. simple as that.
Gilgit Baltistan have resources.
Thar is barren. That's why people from GB are not suffering as much as people of thar are.

has been in dark ages for 70 years... will stay in it forever as long as we have pmln, fazlu ******* and zardari piece of ****!

Gilgit Baltistan have resources.
Thar is barren. That's why people from GB are not suffering as much as people of thar are.
so does balochistan. GB is still in a way better position.

i have said it before, and i will say it again: the qoum came out for IK last year, he himself squandered that capital because he wanted a backdoor deal.
😂
10,000 people singing in street and going home is coming out in streets

People are even afraid to take Ik name

Back
Top Bottom