What's new

Watch this Video & insist like a Donkey that Taliban represent true Islam

Also don't wonder, then, when US commits innocent mistake of inavding a country illegally
When you have nothing else, you write to confuse the issues. As I pointed out yesterday, what will you do when the day comes that Pakistanis tire of this rhetorical manipulation? They are going to try to hang you from the lamp-posts, as the Syrians seek to do with the Assads.

this video is really cringe worthy, just goes to show how "Muslims" these TTP terrorists are

I think any Hindu or Christian would know more Islam than this Taliban baboon that was captured by the army

Hv seen earlier ! They are same communist who have no idea of Islamic teachings.most terrorists captured have 0 Islamic knowledge

Israel is a rough nation built by world powers to harass Arabs based on racism and hate.
I suppose these are among the many fictions Pakistanis hold that by law are forbidden to be countered.

He is a member of Afghan Taliban captured by NDS and interrogated by NSD officers, the video is a couple of years old.

Now please count the number of donkeys here in PDF who support likes of that gentleman

He is a member of Afghan Taliban captured by NDS and interrogated by NSD officers, the video is a couple of years old.

Now please count the number of donkeys here in PDF who support likes of that gentleman
Video says he was captured by pak army and he belongs to ttp ?

Do you hold any moral right over non Zionist Torah Jews whom yo deny ?
Since you're forbidden to judge and you embrace this role openly, how can you claim you are prepared to fairly evaluate any pro-ZIonist answer?

When you have nothing else, you write to confuse the issues. As I pointed out yesterday, what will you do when the day comes that Pakistanis tire of this rhetorical manipulation? They are going to try to hang you from the lamp-posts, as the Syrians seek to do with the Assads.
Lol,in fact you are left with nothing to deny, but as official policy of Zionists, that is to deny everything that goes against them and their extremist ideology as Anti- Semetic.

So why Should anyone even listen to your views ? When you Zionists have caused much pain and harm to religion of Judaism, almost all of which is self inflicted to gain sympathy

Since you're forbidden to judge and you embrace this role openly, how can you claim you are prepared to fairly evaluate any pro-ZIonist answer?
Nope I am not at all forbidden nor my conscience have died like that of Zionists who are boycotted everywhere and even from their very own people. The TORAH JEWS

Lol,in fact you are left with nothing to deny, but as official policy of Zionists, that is to deny everything -
You will have some credibility when you fight for greater freedom of expression in Pakistan, rather than make-believe rattling on about Zionists.

Whatever it may be , I would love to have his hair!

So why Should anyone even listen to your views
Why should I want people to believe in me, rather than the facts? Caring about who says what over the facts that are is the mark of a mind fitted to authoritarian rule, not democratic freedoms and debates.

authoritarian rule, not democratic freedoms and debates
Aye. The apartheid regime that has besieged an entire country, keeps them segregated, denies them basic stuff to live and continue to build itself upon illegal occupation ( Palestine)

They are simply mercenaries . They fight for money. Pay them and use them. If they die then pay some money to his handler and he keep some money rest to his family, If family exist. Otherwise, they are bodies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom