What's new

Watch this Video & insist like a Donkey that Taliban represent true Islam

And I'm pointing out what the non-Muslims are probably thinking. They're likely thinking that they don't own the Islamic religion and thus aren't responsible for the interpretation of its contents - but they know they are made to suffer from its malcontents.
I hear you
Iraqi people also didnt have a say about what Americans thought Sadam had and didnt have but they were made to suffer very badly.
list goes on

Video says he was captured by pak army and he belongs to ttp ?

Nah It's not I have the original one in my PC, I don't remember where I downloaded it from but it was circulated in the news channels here some years ago.

same creed. this is why I didnt classify him as Pakistani taliban, remembering how they sued Kabul football ground during their reign of power doesnt need any more convincing who they are what they believe,

They are asses, they don't know anything about Islam, they are merely the wood for the fire which is ignited for our country's instability.

Last edited:
Looks like some people have a habit to make generalizations as if everything is in black or white.

Currently, Hindus and Christians "know" that when these terrorists seek to commit crimes against them they will receive neither protection nor justice (and probably no compensation, either) from "non-terrorist" Muslims. That's why "Muslim tolerance" is far inferior to "Western rights".
Sir, with all due respect, You have used a blanket statement without even realizing how alawite shias saved Christian town in Syria from ISIS, You should know about Iraqis saving Yazidis and Christians.
I can quote similar examples from Pakistan if you would like. The world is not black and White, it has shades of grey.

Don't wonder, then, why non-Muslims flee most majority-Muslim countries, complaining of oppression.
Who is fighting in Iraq against ISIS? US or Iraqi forces?
Who is fighting against Taliban in Pakistan and Afghanistan? US or muslim dominant armies?

Beats me, never met folks like 'em myself. Israel is 20%+ Arab. Many of these are Christians. Some even join the IDF. Purported bigotry from Jewish extremists doesn't appear to be reflected in Israeli law or society enough to alienate them, nor discourage hundreds of thousands of Christians from visiting Israel every year.
Since you have already declared your verdict of not accepting anything about Israel from a Pakistani on a PAKISTANI forum here is something an American Vet has to say, You can add him on FB if you want to.
Mic.png
Mic.png

Sir, with all due respect, You have used a blanket statement without even realizing how alawite shias saved Christian town in Syria from ISIS, You should know about Iraqis saving Yazidis and Christians.
I can quote similar examples from Pakistan if you would like. The world is not black and White, it has shades of grey.

Who is fighting in Iraq against ISIS? US or Iraqi forces?
Who is fighting against Taliban in Pakistan and Afghanistan? US or muslim dominant armies?

Since you have already declared your verdict of not accepting anything about Israel from a Pakistani on a PAKISTANI forum here is something an American Vet has to say, You can add him on FB if you want to.
View attachment 336724 View attachment 336724
No point arguing with a neo con like solomon. His excuse is that Pakistanis are all part of the state narrative and thus have no right to criticize Israel.

No point arguing with a neo con like solomon. His excuse is that Pakistanis are all part of the state narrative and thus have no right to criticize Israel.
Which is why i have posted a famous American Vet status. He is unaware that Not all Pakistanis are anti Semitic as some people love to believe.

this video is really cringe worthy, just goes to show how "Muslims" these TTP terrorists are

I think any Hindu or Christian would know more Islam than this Taliban baboon that was captured by the army

Where did he claim he is from Talibaan ??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom