What's new

Watch this Video & insist like a Donkey that Taliban represent true Islam

I think any Hindu or Christian would know more Islam than this Taliban baboon that was captured by the army
Currently, Hindus and Christians "know" that when these terrorists seek to commit crimes against them they will receive neither protection nor justice (and probably no compensation, either) from "non-terrorist" Muslims. That's why "Muslim tolerance" is far inferior to "Western rights".

Currently, Hindus and Christians "know" that when these terrorists seek to commit crimes against them they will receive neither protection nor justice (and probably no compensation, either) from "non-terrorist" Muslims. That's why "Muslim tolerance" is far inferior to "Western rights".

there is no argument about tolerance among Muslims .. I am just pointing the obvious in this video which we have seen repeatedly in all captured or killed "religious terrorists" who lacked even basic teaching of Islam.

So IQ of a monkey essentially. Please Pakistanis just f**king lock the border down with Afghanistan. We can't move forward as a civilization with these monkeys holding us back.

Why should non terrorist Muslims be resposnbile for these mindless imbeciles ?
I haven't seen US being held accountable for false WMD of Iraq, nor Zionists being held for their Crimea against humanity by holding a nation under siege

I can't believe this. My mind just shut down. Taliban means what exactly?
Taliban means student but these Taliban means paid missionaries who get paid for killing human beings.

So IQ of a monkey essentially. Please Pakistanis just f**king lock the border down with Afghanistan. We can't move forward as a civilization with these monkeys holding us back.
The less the IQ the more successful Taliban AKA humanity killers ask him about Shia he will reply immediate that they are non-Muslims but himself can't recite Kalima Tayyab Astaghfarula issuing fatwas for killing but himself is not better than animal.

Why should non terrorist Muslims be resposnbile for these mindless imbeciles ?
Don't wonder, then, why non-Muslims flee most majority-Muslim countries, complaining of oppression.

I haven't seen US being held accountable for false WMD of Iraq
Mistakes are not crimes.

...nor Zionists being held for their Crimea against humanity by holding a nation under siege
As discussed many times previously - including yesterday with you - Pakistanis are by design of their government unfitted to judge anything to do with Israel, so such a sentence from a Pakistani has no moral value against Israel; it merely indicts the Pakistanis who employ it.

there is no argument about tolerance among Muslims .. I am just pointing the obvious in this video which we have seen repeatedly in all captured or killed "religious terrorists" who lacked even basic teaching of Islam.
And I'm pointing out what the non-Muslims are probably thinking. They're likely thinking that they don't own the Islamic religion and thus aren't responsible for the interpretation of its contents - but they know they are made to suffer from its malcontents.

Don't wonder, then, why non-Muslims flee most majority-Muslim countries, complaining of oppression.
Don't score brownie points my dear all this mess or living biological weapons or Zombies are created by CIA which represents the 0.001% of Muslim population and don't point out fingers at Muslims just see how shamelessly Israeli Govt and Mossad helping ISIS.
Watch how Jews treated Christians in Israel.

All mullahs look the same and sound the same. Mullahs and Taliban cult are the destroyers of our religion.
Sorry brother don't compare any such fighter either sunni, wahabi or shia with mullahs, They are lot better educated and real mullah always denounce violence.

Mistakes are not crimes.

As discussed many times previously - including yesterday with you - Pakistanis are by design of their government unfitted to judge anything to do with Israel, so such a sentence from a Pakistani has no moral value against Israel; it merely indicts the Pakistanis who employ it.

And I'm pointing out what the non-Muslims are probably thinking. They're likely thinking that they don't own the Islamic religion and thus aren't responsible for the interpretation of its contents - but they know they are made to suffer from its malcontents.
Let's see how many attack or bombing have actually occurred in western countries as compared to attacks happening in Muslim countries shall we?
Oh if a big super power illegality invades a country its known as mistake and not a crime ? But a compensation should be offered at the very least, don't you think ? A price has to he paid for US innocent mistake of destroying a country, a culture and an entire generation.

Though I don't see westerner flocking away from emirates or from Malaysia for that matter

What about racist jews don't pick the things which suits you.
Beats me, never met folks like 'em myself. Israel is 20%+ Arab. Many of these are Christians. Some even join the IDF. Purported bigotry from Jewish extremists doesn't appear to be reflected in Israeli law or society enough to alienate them, nor discourage hundreds of thousands of Christians from visiting Israel every year.

You are blinkered, as I've pointed out, by official Pakistani policy, which makes it a crime to even quote my words with accuracy - that was the decision of the H.E.C. back in 2014, when they forbade Pakistanis play-acting Israeli diplomats at a Model U.N. Since you can't claim to have made an informed moral decision in your hatred, you have absolutely nothing to be proud of in standing up for it, do you?

Also don't wonder, then, when US commits innocent mistake of inavding a country illegally

Beats me, never met folks like 'em myself. Israel is 20%+ Arab. Many of these are Christians. Some even join the IDF. Purported bigotry from Jewish extremists doesn't appear to be reflected in Israeli law or society enough to alienate them, nor discourage hundreds of thousands of Christians from visiting Israel every year.

You are blinkered, as I've pointed out, by official Pakistani policy, which makes it a crime to even quote my words with accuracy - that was the decision of the H.E.C. back in 2014, when they forbade Pakistanis play-acting Israeli diplomats at a Model U.N. Since you can't claim to have made an informed moral decision in your hatred, you have absolutely nothing to be proud of in standing up for it, do you?
Do you hold any moral right over non Zionist Torah Jews whom yo deny ?

Israel is a rough nation built by world powers to harass Arabs based on racism and hate.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom