What's new

Watch Tejas stun Malaysian audience in Lima 2019

You guys ask for evidence of balkot strike. same way why don't you give evidence of second being shutdown by you guys?
we would have , had it fallen on our side....didnt the public mark/ beat Abhi to show they found him and made a video of it? :pop:

The awaam doesnt let go of such opportunities...So had he fallen on our side we would have...But ISPR openly claiming 2nd airplane downed meaning it is time for indians to own their dead pilots!

See, I am not saying whom you should believe and to whom not. I just asked you whether you believe in the report quoted by non other than you? I quoted that sentence from your own report. I have not claimed that. Now , the problem with you is that you yourself don't own which you quoted in your own post in your won support.
I am not quoting from thin air ..."secretive unheard words of IAF"...but a report that is circulating in the media - after all media needs to write on the basis of something....

NYT, RT, everyone isnt like indian media who just write from hearsay...these are reputable papers that need the report before they publish in case someone sues them!

WRONG.

Gossip is SECOND HAND INFORMATION. Its "hear say".

IAF is the original source of this information. Its called good News Reporting.
So the dead pilots themselves talked to the media directly?
You think IAF can safely state it failed and not face open air lynching in india?

IAF also claimed abt killing terrorists in Pakistan...I didnt know indians called trees terrorists...

IAF also claimed F16 shot down, international media reporting (good news reporting) that all planes counted for

IAF also claimed no planes shot down no pilots missing, suddenly Abhi is found in Pakistan :whistle:

How many strikes are you giving IAF?

So tell me who is a good reporter?

https://news.google.com/stories/CAA...tbDNvWU1LWWVLQUFQAQ?hl=en-PK&gl=PK&ceid=PK:en

Are you introducing yourself ?

Since English is NOT your first language indian, let me re-emphasize that I am calling you a Jack.***, since you are DERAILING this thread with your fu.king lies and since your head is in your butt, and you are using your butt to do all your thinking, and spill garbage on this forum. You need to take your garbage somewhere else. You and your country should be ashamed of yourselves for being blatant liars and pricks and absolute wankers. :omghaha::omghaha:

Not sure the word stun has the same meaning here. The IAF gives a much better display with the Mirage 2000 than this blase routine.

Well "stunned" can go both ways, in this particular senario, it was a -ve one. The audience was left "stunned" wondering why in the world would you have such a lame display, at an Int'l air show!

Teja stun people in Lima stole the shows in all the air shows it went in bla bla .. But where are the orders? Or its job is to stun only?

IAF has reported facts as they saw it.
facts? Facts can be backed by proof....
Facts cant be flawed....coz they are FACTS...
IAF has reported facts as they saw it. The Media reported what it was breifed on. And the Indian public choose to believe their own elected govt. when the media reported that briefing.

Now deal with it.
So indian public chose to believe their own elected govt when it was chest thumping...This "choice" was given via "reports from media" but when the same media is relating a different set of news...contradicting the govt...same public is refusing to choose the new "reports" which contradict the govt which didnt provide any proof and has since been changing their stance...but yea..it is your choice and from world standards it is called denial stance :agree:

Now deal with it.
actually we dont need to...we dont have the burden to proof anything...while indian conscious is not kicking in...on international stage Pakistan came out as champion diplomatically, strategically, on media platform as well as via our air force...

Thing should be indians deal with it ;)

facts? Facts can be backed by proof....
Facts cant be flawed....coz they are FACTS...

Proof was provided to the GoI who corroborated the IAF statements.

That is how Civilian oversight work. You must try it some day. I strongly recommend it.

So indian public chose to believe their own elected govt when it was chest thumping...This "choice" was given via "reports from media" but when the same media is relating a different set of news...contradicting the govt...same public is refusing to choose the new "reports" which contradict the govt which didnt provide any proof and has since been changing their stance...but yea..it is your choice and from world standards it is called denial stance :agree:

The Govt. need not provide proof for sensitive matters, we trust the govt. to represent our interests adequately. That is why we have voted them to power.

Media OTOH does it for money and Media report backed by govt. sources carry far more credibility than those from "unnamed defense officials".

actually we dont need to...we dont have the burden to proof anything...while indian conscious is not kicking in...on international stage Pakistan came out as champion diplomatically, strategically, on media platform as well as via our air force...

Thing should be indians deal with it ;)

Congratulations on your "victory" :lol:

I am glad that your PA focuses on winning the propaganda war while our Forces focus on wining the real one. I guess priorities matter.

Proof was provided to the GoI who corroborated the IAF statements.
What proof? A piece of scrap metal ?

The Govt. need not provide proof for sensitive matters, we trust the govt. to represent our interests adequately. That is why we have voted them to power.
thats the problem...it takes you for a ride :tsk:

So your interest is lying to the masses? What injustice for the dead pilots..RIP

Media OTOH does it for money and Media report backed by govt. sources carry far more credibility than those from "unnamed defense officials".
Well, Pakistan doesnt have the money to pay the media as our mouthpiece...

Congratulations on your "victory" :lol:
Well, victory will be when indian public wakes up from their delusion....we are patiently waiting :pop:

I am glad that your PA focuses on winning the propaganda war while our Forces focus on wining the real one. I guess priorities matter.
National interest isnt propaganda...I know indian lies as national interest are propaganda and being rejected world over! :agree:

I remember the malfunction where Tejas air chute is released prematurely. Probably stunned by this kind of poor act. :enjoy:
yes and your comment is really funny thumbs up for you :toast_sign::tup:

NO PROOF of any of your claim.

1. His military record show that he had resigned his commission.
2. His passport is Genuine as mentioned by GoI.
3. He has to be provided with a lawyer of HIS CHOICE and a free open trial to determine weather he entered pakistan or was kidnapped.

In any case, as an Indian citizen he is entitled to meet the Indian consulate as per the Geneva convention.
oh bhai leave it , the topic is tejas in Malaysia . why bajaying been ?

What proof? A piece of scrap metal ?

thats the problem...it takes you for a ride :tsk:

So your interest is lying to the masses? What injustice for the dead pilots..RIP

Well, Pakistan doesnt have the money to pay the media as our mouthpiece...
Well, victory will be when indian public wakes up from their delusion....we are patiently waiting :pop:

National interest isnt propaganda...I know indian lies as national interest are propaganda and being rejected world over! :agree:

I can see that you have a problem dealing with reality.

Right now the world is considering putting you on the FATFA Black List. Some "victory" that.

We badly missed JF 17 at the show, just curious to see the live demonstrations side by side to Tejas at LIMA show.
Why JF 17 didnt participated ?

Back
Top Bottom