What's new

Watch Tejas stun Malaysian audience in Lima 2019

Media gets paid to talk about it.

That is literally what they do. Day in , day out.
Same media also told you about the secretive IAF....coz IAF info is secretive...so you werent given the opportunity to hear it yourself....

He never said that.
So what did he say? Why was he missing Rafale? I mean you guys have a F16 killer, right?

O btw, this is what your govt said:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/how-...afale-indian-govt-argues-in-top-court.606559/

So IAF didnt shoot any F16s you need RAFALE for that...

What do you expect government to tell to supreme court to justify Rafael purchase? Should they say that our Mig 21 can shot down F 16 so No Rafale is required. They have to name the most potent planes in neighborhood which is F 16. They can not say they Rafael is required to fight with JF 17 because it can not obviously be justified. That is exactly what Indian government did. Even US air force used India US exercise to justify buying new planes. They claimed that that their planes are old and not good to Maintain US's superiority over the country like India. Now only fool will believe that India is as powerful as US.

Now if this is to be believed, DGISPR 's claim that two Indian planes were shot down proves to be wrong. We too accept that one plane was shot down and one chopper crashed but what about Su 30 being shot down. Since you have quoted this reference, I think now you have to accept this.
We accept it!
2 were...we are waiting for india to own it...Your turn to ask for evidence....

What do you expect government to tell to supreme court to justify Rafael purchase? Should they say that our Mig 21 can shot down F 16 so No Rafale is required. They have to name the most potent planes in neighborhood which is F 16. They can not say they Rafael is required to fight with JF 17 because it can not obviously be justified. That is exactly what Indian government did. Even US air force used India US exercise to justify buying new planes. They claimed that that their planes are old and not good to Maintain US's superiority over the country like India. Now only fool will believe that India is as powerful as US.
So they have to lie? Lovely! How do you stop a pathological liar?

Same media also told you about the secretive IAF....coz IAF info is secretive...so you werent given the opportunity to hear it yourself....

He meant that Had rafale been there, India would have attacked Terrorist camps and shoot down Pakistani F 16 without going into Pakistani air space like Abhinandan did.

NOPE.

IAF reported the same to the Media who in turn, broadcasted it to us.

He meant that Had rafale been there, India would have attacked Terrorist camps and shoot down Pakistani F 16 without going into Pakistani air space like Abhinandan did.
O did he? Where is the thing we human beings call proof?

2ndly, how come USA hasnt made any problems when they counted our planes?

3rdly, when are you going to USA to lynch this guy:

Although the news likely won’t sway Indian voters, Vipin Narang, an associate professor of political science at MIT, said the way the events have unfolded may affect India’s efforts to deter Pakistan in the future.

“As details come out, it looks worse and worse for the Indians,” Narang said. “It looks increasingly like India failed to impose significant costs on Pakistan, but lost a plane and a helicopterof its own in the process.”

NOPE.

IAF reported the same to the Media who in turn, broadcasted it to us.
Reported? Report comes with proof...so IAF literally just passed gossip

We did...

Prove your claim that PAF shot down two IAF jets: India tells Pakistan
Press Trust of India | New Delhi Last Updated at March 9, 2019 12:11 IST

https://www.business-standard.com/a...chieved-its-objective-mea-119030900216_1.html
so....Abhi managed to fly a donkey that we shot down? :woot:

We accept it!

So they have to lie? Lovely! How do you stop a pathological liar?

Now a counter question to you. We just heard the report that Pakistan is planning to buy J 10. Does this mean that JF 17 and F 16 are not good enough? One always need to upgrade their airforce or any armed wing. When it is asked why the new plane is required, one will always that the current force is not good enough. If the current force is good enough, No new palne is required.

We accept it!

This means that you will quote something to justify your claim but when we point out some contradiction from same report, you will disown it. Chit bhei meri aur pat bhi meri. Head you loose, Tail I win.

Now a counter question to you. We just heard the report that Pakistan is planning to buy J 10. Does this mean that JF 17 and F 16 are not good enough? One always need to upgrade their airforce or any armed wing. When it is asked why the new plane is required, one will always that the current force is not good enough. If the current force is good enough, No new palne is required.
We never said however, Modi did say that HAD INDIA RAFALE....now that is a different thing....simple words that indians cant catch?

This means that you will quote something to justify your claim but when we point out some contradiction from same report, you will disown it. Chit bhei meri aur pat bhi meri. Head you loose, Tail I win.
No, I quoted ISPR guy who has been actively engaging ...with pictures, interviews and whatnot....IAF has been just feeding we will bomb you :unsure:

Who you gonna listen to a rabid monster or one who has been actively providing you with the scenario?

Plus:
wasnt it killing 300 terrorists, to dropping payload on empty land
NO planes shot down to Abhi's plane shot down
NO pilots captured to Abhi captured
Pakistan didnt do anything to Pakistan dropped payloads and "missed" although on the day it happened ISPR already announced we dropped payloads on empty lands to show we can do so....but of course indians dont listen so they claimed it as a miss lolz

We accept it!

You guys ask for evidence of balkot strike. same way why don't you give evidence of second being shutdown by you guys?

No, I quoted ISPR guy who has been actively engaging ...with pictures, interviews and whatnot....IAF has been just feeding we will bomb you :unsure:

Who you gonna listen to a rabid monster or one who has been actively providing you with the scenario?

See, I am not saying whom you should believe and to whom not. I just asked you whether you believe in the report quoted by non other than you? I quoted that sentence from your own report. I have not claimed that. Now , the problem with you is that you yourself don't own which you quoted in your own post in your won support.

Back
Top Bottom