What's new

Watch Major General G.D. Bakshi Crying LIVE ON NEWSHOUR DEBATE

tumblr_nbuvktw8ie1tjfjuco1_1280.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: saw that earlier today cant stop but started laughing at that Maj Gen Drama! Damn man if that is the standard of indian army's general ranked officers then that explains why they couldnt over come pakistan in all those years.:lol: such a unprofessional attitude.

And that debate was about their flag on their universities but in just 18 min of debate and name of Pakistan came and still the indians lie that they are not obsessed with Pakistan!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Completely uncalled for remarks.

To reply to a post like this would lead to a troll fest hence ignored for its lack of substance.

Aww and yet you still whine about Pakistan capturing Azad Kashmir & Gilgit Baltistan since 70 years thereby denying you access to Central Asia & Karakoram Highway

Dont you whine of india denying you water, isolating you, killing your people using your own people in your country and you doing no jack about it ?

normal days these political student groups block the main road twice a week for practicing 'protest', and twice a year they lock the VC and non-leftist teachers in their offices for something like 56 hours or 62 hours to practice 'gherao andolon'.
Lol

some of its student groups and teachers have connections with naxals and maoists, it in fact have/had active maoist cells and people were arrested for that.
I hope our intelligence agencies are keeping a tab on them.
I was just watching this video when I logged in here. Whilst it is sad to see such a great man reduced to tears- and not just any man but a combat veteran no less, my overwhelming feeling is anger.

Those "liberal intellectuals" try to claim they have a monopoly on patriotism but they don't. Actions speak louder than words and as the proud General said- every soldier in the Indian Armed forces swears an oath to protect the territory of India, its constiution and its flag. The General has 37 years of service and has seen the the reality of patriotism when sldiers lay down their lives for their nation, for the idea of India which is what its flag represents. An intellectual who has lead a sheltered life and is so used to academia and theoretic arguments clearly cannot compute what true patriotism is, ask them what they have done for their country? Soldiers do not hold the monopoly on patriotism either but by their very nature, by their very service by their very actions they are more qualified to speak on the matter than most.

And when someone claims that raising the flag is breaching the "autonomy of a centrally funded university" I don't even know what to say to such a fool except how dare you smirk when the General is talking of the 100s of men he has seen lay down their lives leaving behind everything they hold dear and of the countless number that have been permently injured as a result- ALL FOR THAT FLAG.

And the blatent polticising by other panalists was too much to swallow, I understand there are parties who oppose the political party in power but I thought there were limits to how far they would go to attack them but that they are willing to attack them on THIS issue leaves me dumbfounded. I must say it is eye opening, these scum aren't interested in anything but their personal gain and they have been exposed.

Chanting " we are Constituional patriots" to an actual patriot who has sent men to their deaths in service of the nation?

The one thing they cling to is "why now?" Questioning the timing is the weakest crutch I can think of, why now? Because of the conceated efforts by certain elements in to create discord, the very same animals who are celebrating Afzul Guru and calling for the break up of India. Every action has an equal an opposite reaction- those scum pushed and they got this in return. After 9/11 were knives not banned on planes? After 26/11 were coastal radars not set up and the NSG modernised? It is the Government's job to fight these elements and to create a counter narrative- this flag policy (which is not even remotely questionable on any level) is a step in that direction.

Why is it such an issue for these scoundrals to hoist the national flag on GOVERNMENT institutions? In the US this is MANDATORY and every morning all school children in America pledge alligence to the flag. I question the timing also- WHY WASN'T THIS ALREADY THE CASE?? I'm glad it has happened now- better late than never.

I honestly can't beleive this was even questioned.
Well said. :tup:
If I could, then I would put a Flag infront of their houses too.
What will be a watermelon, - Muslim but Hindu inside and comes w seeds of atheism , Guava, - Muslim but atheist inside, Lychee's Hindu but atheist inside?
Your post reminds me of this...

You can whine as much you want about arnab goswamis ways of debating, but no matter what he is most (almost 95%) of the time on the right side of the debate, and so he is right to not letting the wrong doers to use the platform to spread their non sense.

Lol

I hope our intelligence agencies are keeping a tab on them.

Well said. :tup:
If I could, then I would put a Flag infront of their houses too.

Your post reminds me of this...

Nice video, nice message. Thanks for share!

Its no use discussing him here. Let all of us who are in twitter teach him some basic lessons on Nationalism.

View attachment 294670 View attachment 294669

@Pumba @Iggy @nair @SpArK @Abingdonboy @MilSpec @ranjeet @Rain Man @anant_s @Abingdonboy @utraash
@Soulspeek

I thought I will show you guys something...
So the points made by this man are
1) A Soldier's sacrifice is an occupational hazard.
2) we are glorifying our forces like Hitler.
I am assuming he's perpetually unhinged or an attention deficient Maoist. :coffee:

I thought I will show you guys something...
So the points made by this man are
1) A Soldier's sacrifice is an occupational hazard.
2) we are glorifying our forces like Hitler.
I am assuming he's perpetually unhinged or an attention deficient Maoist. :coffee:
He is from Kochi.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Who ?

Yes now Closet sanghis will tell what nationalism is and what is not.
Levina deleted that post. check @Soulspeek post above.
I had deleted the post because I thought I should spare twitteratis here.
Okay I am posting it again....
This man thinks
1) A soldier's sacrifice is an occupational hazard.
2) our country is glorifying its soldiers like HITLER.
@nair @SpArK @Iggy @MilSpec @Abingdonboy @anant_s

He is from Kochi.

@ranjeet so what if he's from Kochi???
He doesn't represent the majority of mallus.
I can tag all the mallus of the forum to prove it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom