What's new

Watch Iron Fist of Mighty IAF.

So our commandos still dont have gloves and such stuffs. Can someone explain me about this instead chest thumping?

So our commandos still dont have gloves and such stuffs. Can someone explain me about this instead chest thumping?

What stuffs??? Please be more precise. And they wear gloves, but thats often a personal choice as well, maybe too hot or what ever.

Like @Koovie has pointed out your info is outdated. Look at the most recent pics of NSG- they have all the gear any of their contemporaries have.

+@suren Are you looking at the same pic we are:

dsc5938u.jpg

They ARE wearing gloves!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Superb Display By LCH Prototype :devil:

And Fly Past by Pilatus :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you folks keep crying about this???

This was a demonstration infront of spectators and TV cameras, pure show!
Those "experts" here on PDF and their analysis are worth nothing with out any more details.
IAF has shown its ground attack skills more that one time! (Kargil, Dhaka, Longewala were the IAF annihilated an entire tank regiment just to name a few).

Furthermore the IAF wont use its latest fukcing expensive weapons like Spyder sams, MICAs or sensor fused bombs to make the crowd happy.

May i remind you that two weeks of non stop attacks including night bombing raids by the IAF, failed to destroy even a single of the 11 grounded PAF F-86s at Tezgaoun airfield in Dacca. !!
Don't mean to digress, but this is how you score a bullseye even without a guided weapon.

Mirage10.jpg

Mirage11.jpg

Mirage12.jpg

Mirage13.jpg

Mirage14.jpg

May i remind you that two weeks of non stop attacks including night bombing raids by the IAF, failed to destroy even a single of the 11 grounded PAF F-86s at Tezgaoun airfield in Dacca. !!
Don't mean to digress, but this is how you score a bullseye even without a guided weapon.

Mirage10.jpg

Mirage11.jpg

Mirage12.jpg

Mirage13.jpg

Mirage14.jpg

I dont know much about it, but I was referring to the rocket attack on the governors residence.

Hi, I think it will be little unfair to compare what happened something 42+ years back with these pictures, which were taken probably very recently?

Back
Top Bottom