What's new

Watch Iron Fist of Mighty IAF.

yes during Kargil it was pin point accuracy .. we should not rule out that IF today's targets were missed :)

This is not a first, the IAF did experience problems with faulty munitions during Kargil and other live fire exercises.
As for the R73, the proximity fuse and warhead is removed during peacetime exercises and detonation will not occur when the missile intercepts the target.

Full marks to LCA today ...As far as i am concerned ..It was the only jet to showcase Swing Role today !! Bombed a ground target as well as launched R73..Speaks volumes about its capability.

Hope the capability speaks for itself.

In betn - I am not buying that black buck story. Just doesnt sound right - will wait for more news on that !

:rofl::lol:

No wonder PAF r*ped the kaali arse of poor iaf is all previous wars :agree:

behave munafic 3 alaamat me ek ye bhi k badzabaaan hoga yani gaali guftali dont do this again

True but some more than others.

If the faulty ammo kills 4000 well trained troops sitting on ridges with MANPADS 20000ft high with only 1-2 loss during the bombing runs where pilots have to see for hills more than enemy SAMs.. I am happy with that.

:rofl::lol:

No wonder PAF r*ped the kaali arse of poor iaf is all previous wars :agree:

What is your problem ?

So THIS is iaf? :rofl: :lol:

Now I am even more confident on PAF's tremendous capabilities....

iaf pilots are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sub-par, and inferior than the top-notch PAF flyboys who have successfully fought indians, afghans, russians, and israelis...

Not to mention, PAF guys deployed in Turkey regularly fly against and "with" Israeli Air Force :azn:
No need

behave munafic 3 alaamat me ek ye bhi k badzabaaan hoga yani gaali guftali dont do this again

Bhayia tum new ho forum mein...

indians ne is forum ko blockkkk kr k rakha hua tha apni trolling se...jab se mein ne indians k sath yaki krna shuru ki hai to tab se forum sakoon mein hai ...

so tell your indians to change their trolling...

This is not a first, the IAF did experience problems with faulty munitions during Kargil and other live fire exercises.
As for the R73, the proximity fuse and warhead is removed during peacetime exercises and detonation will not occur when the missile intercepts the target.

yes they did miss but not after they acquired the LGB. The LGB's were very accurate. It is okay if the bomb misses the target by an inch or centimeter but if it misses it by feet then it is trouble some.

But that was 10 years back now we have some really good tech. Even if we use 5 years old tech it should not miss the target. That's why I pointed out some facts in the starting.

PS: these exercise should be made perfect because world watches it.

Forgetting the common "again indian Pilots" beind all machines...lol...lol

The rockets Fired by the Helicopter missed the target. Again Russian !!!

The most impressive performances were of LCA Tejas and the C 130 J landing and take off.

Not sure if too much radiation made black bucks sound resistant, but it sure made you sense-resistant.

Too much radiation exposure in phokran has made those animal resistant to sound bolt!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why everyone going crazy over R73 missing flares as if R73 is a hit to kill missile. These missile explode near to the target that is not possible to show in such exercise. If they pass close to the flare that would be enough to show a target kill.

hahahahahaha hahahahahha hahahahahaha hahahahahha hahahahahaha......man stop your crap before you kill me laughing crazy

Some missiles misses their target because these missiles are not designed to hit low temp flare.

Back
Top Bottom