What's new

Watch Iron Fist of Mighty IAF.

Thats the basic diff in iaf n paf doctrine. Iaf concern more on air superiority while paf more on ground attack as you can see it through history n procurment. But surely there r exception n 1st rule dont underestimet yr enemy.

LCA Tejas at Night??

650x.jpg

:enjoy:

The picture looks like C 130J deploying flares.

What about those flat gypsies used by commandos?
Why not some Armour vehicle with good cover ?

May i remind you that two weeks of non stop attacks including night bombing raids by the IAF, failed to destroy even a single of the 11 grounded PAF F-86s at Tezgaoun airfield in Dacca. !!
Don't mean to digress, but this is how you score a bullseye even without a guided weapon.

Mirage10.jpg

Mirage11.jpg

Mirage12.jpg

Mirage13.jpg

Mirage14.jpg

So who cares? the runway still got destroyed and you couldnt put any of your aircrafts into action after that in the Eastern Theater. So stop crying hoarse.

So who cares? the runway still got destroyed and you couldnt put any of your aircrafts into action after that in the Eastern Theater. So stop crying hoarse.

Crappy assessment to say the least, rather than shooting in the dark, it would benefit you to comprehend what was the nature of the subject first, hence my reply. !!

Watch the videos of Iron Fist 2013

Last edited by a moderator:
May i remind you that two weeks of non stop attacks including night bombing raids by the IAF, failed to destroy even a single of the 11 grounded PAF F-86s at Tezgaoun airfield in Dacca. !!
Don't mean to digress, but this is how you score a bullseye even without a guided weapon.

Offcourse very good display of skills. But can you enlighten us how this is going to help when your birds preffer to hide than some out and fight ??? Where were these planes in 1971 ??? You have these Miraj before that right ???

Offcourse very good display of skills. But can you enlighten us how this is going to help when your birds preffer to hide than some out and fight ??? Where were these planes in 1971 ??? You have these Miraj before that right ???
Dude learn some history first, Mirages were based in the West while in the East there was just a single F-86 unit facing Ten Indian squadrons.

I am not well versed like most of you in military matters so I will ask a question that has been bugging me. Why India is not going ahead and building at HAL at least a few dozen squadrons of LCA? I know there are limitations, but this project has gone on and on and so much of our money spent on it. Surely numbers count for something against superior technology in a war?

I am sure building an LCA inhouse would be cheap enough that we can build at least 5 for the cost of 1 expensive foreign fighter.
Guessing. So why we do not do it? As an example, if one rottweiler is surrounded by 5 jungli juttas, eventually the rottweiler will go down. And probably 1 or 2 jungli kuttas will still be left standing. Thanks in advance for your education!

Dude learn some history first, Mirages were based in the West while in the East there was just a single F-86 unit facing Ten Indian squadrons.

:omghaha::omghaha:
Let us see................PAF give clear instructions to F86 pilot DO NOT ENGAGE WITH GNAT.

&

When IAF An12 bombed in dhaka without any air coverage where were your Sabres.:woot:

Dude learn some history first.

Where did my question says it was otherwise ???
Try to answer the question. I asked about Miraj and not F-86s. Or war was only at eastern border :no: ???

And about F-86 , the more appropriate world would have been hiding than facing.

Dude Your post seems to say your F-86 were chilling on runway while all IAF was trying to bomb them :rofl: so just stick to Miraj will your ???

And one more thing your birds will never lose a war if they won't fly to fight ;)

Which history are you speaking about the Pakistani version....dude makes me laugh....yours is a history of denial...where in you come up with bizarre things....take 1971 for example no matter what you say...the war was over in 13 days...with 90000 POW's. Beaten in both fronts... In 1999..the Pakistani claimed that there was no regular Army in Kargil..they even didn't claimed the bodies...which had ID of northern light infantry. And after more than a decade Generals come up with the truth. So you talking about history is nothing but a bunch of lies.

:omghaha::omghaha:
Let us see................PAF give clear instructions to F86 pilot DO NOT ENGAGE WITH GNAT.

&

When IAF An12 bombed in dhaka without any air coverage where were your Sabres.:woot:

Dude learn some history first.

Another thread turning into a Kolkota street.....

The single F-86 Squadron based in East Pakistan was grounded within 48 hours of the war because of runway damage....before being grounded No 14 Squadron shot down 11 Indian aircraft including two MiG-21s for the loss of five F-86 Sabres. In due course in an attempt to destroy the 11 grounded Sabres, the IAF lost a further 17 aircraft to Pakistani ground fire yet failed to destroy even a single grounded aircraft. !! :haha:

Back
Top Bottom