What's new

Watch: BJP MLA says Pakistan should also bring CAA, take away India's aggrieved Muslims

This is a pan-human issue and as such there should be a statement by the UNO.

@The_Showstopper @KapitaanAli @AfrazulMandal
UN doesn't give 2 hoots about human rights. It is just a mafia controlled by powerful nations... As long as the nation is powerful or has a powerful friend, then all its crimes can be overlooked.

are you hindu? if you don't understand the context why are you demeaning it through a comic meme.

which part of Rapistan you from Bolly boy?
I am no Hindu and I understand the context of this meme. Does "Rapistan" also have parts?

i hope you make your dream of appearing in WhatsApp group videos
Naah... I am OK. You could give a try if you want.

giphy.gif

This reminds me of the statement of General(R) G D Bakshi, about India, that: "Yeh Koi Randi Khaana Hae?":lol:

Yeah it was ISIS in Kerala who started this.

Don't believe me? Ask the Moab that fell down on them in Afghanistan. India did not even bother asking for bodies of her proxy

You are tiring me now, Move on

Slavery and tiring easily are two contradictory dogmas for you.

Normally a slave is shot after it cannot work anymore. Exactly what is happening to muslays in India now.

Didnt your minister recently said western human rights don't apply on Indians?

Amit Shah is a misguided missile.

Why, that would be appreciated too but I'd like to get to know Indian perspective. Or is it too much to ask? I don't see why the hiding, sir nor the misplaced sarcasm.

No, sir. No sarcasm was intended.

I actually accept @The_Showstopper's assertion that the UNO won't be of help to India's Muslims currently, if we go by the track-record of UNO about Iraq, Libya, Syria and now Venezuela.

Maybe some other world body has to raise its voice and force the UNO to give out a statement. Maybe this world body can be the OIC.

I also think that presently it is the Muslims who are victims in the current atmosphere. The moment the Christians here become victims, then the Western countries will awaken.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom