What's new

Was Narae Takbir, Allah Huakber a slogan of 1971 Freedom Fighters?

Yes there are many cases like that - our local hundi guy is doctor from BD

What are you on about? Did I mention takbir??
What is your problem with Narae Takbir? We are majority Muslim. We must follow our own traditions instead of borrowing from Hindu culture.

Narae Takbir, Allah Huakbar.
Bangladesh Zindabad!!

Last edited:
Yes there are many cases like that - our local hundi guy is doctor from BD

Hahaha 🤣

I guess you are from planet Mars . That's why you guys are neglecting Bangladeshi.

Why your empress can't provide good education then? Why Bangladeshi doctors need to do hundi business in UK?

Yet you guys rant that Bangladesh is heaven! Just BS!

According to you lot Bangladeshi exports have grown astronomically without any government help 😂😂😂

Why cannot your Dhakaya doctor do the same😂😍😍

Have you gone completely mental? What are you on about?? Did I mention "Talbot's"!

According to you lot Bangladeshi exports have grown astronomically without any government help 😂😂😂

Why cannot your Dhakaya doctor do the same😂😍😍
But according to you , @EasyNow @UKBengali and other BAL spoiled brats the empress did everything! So why didn't she developed education sector?

Instead of slipping like an eel, why don't you answer directly?

I see BAL literally destroyed the education system. At least our generation ( not me so pls don't start again) could speak some English , and nowadays most students can't speak Bengali well , let alone English!

Your empress is ruling Bangladesh with feudalism , and that's quite disturbing!

But keep whining , because this is the only thing left for you guys!

But according to you , @EasyNow @UKBengali and other BAL spoiled brats the empress did everything! So why didn't she developed education sector?

Instead of slipping like an eel, why don't you answer directly?

I see BAL literally destroyed the education system. At least our generation ( not me so pls don't start again) could speak some English , and nowadays most students can't speak Bengali well , let alone English!

Your empress is ruling Bangladesh with feudalism , and that's quite disturbing!

But keep whining , because this is the only thing left for you guys!

Firstly, the doctor in question is in his late 40s. So pretty sure he was educated under the military regime of Zia and Ershad.

So there goes your BAL hysterics 😂😂😂

You walked into that one didn’t you??

Military ruled Bangladesh for the first 11/15 years.

Instead of modernising our education system the military led dictatorships flooded us with Madrasas.

Our first two decades as independent country was pissed away instead of laying the foundation for a modern education system.

Btw, those educated in the last decade speak much better English than those educated in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

How many 40-60 year olds speak English?

But virtually all school kids speak a moderate amount of English.

@UKBengali
@EasyNow

Firstly, the doctor in question is in his late 40s. So pretty sure he was educated under the military regime of Zia and Ershad.

So there goes your BAL hysterics 😂😂😂

You walked into that one didn’t you??

Military ruled Bangladesh for the first 11/15 years.

Instead of modernising our education system the military led dictatorships flooded us with Madrasas.

Our first two decades as independent country was pissed away instead of laying the foundation for a modern education system.

Btw, those educated in the last decade speak much better English than those educated in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

But virtually all school kids speak a moderate amount of English.

@UKBengali
@EasyNow

"Bangladesh has ranked first among the South Asian countries in secondary education, and fourth in the region in digital skills"

BD has a superior secondary education system to both Sri Lanka and India in the region. It will take another 10-15 years before the universities also catch up with the Indian ones.

They are few. But they speak better English than others.

Personal experience is , our English teachers in college speak much better English than teachers who are getting the job now.

Also why people are getting A+ in such high rate and can't even get admission to university?

Few bright students in my class ( didn't do board stand in past days ) got admission to medical colleges , Dhaka university , and other good universities!

Why now mass A+ are struggling to get admission in national university? Care to elaborate?

Also in high schools now admission is decided with lottery, so many bright students are actually can't admit!

Few people in Dhaka or other big areas maybe doing well nowadays, but rest of the country the case is much worse than that. Even no admission test when you want to admit, only lottery!

So what's the point?

"Bangladesh has ranked first among the South Asian countries in secondary education, and fourth in the region in digital skills"

BD has a superior secondary education system to both Sri Lanka and India in the region. It will take another 10-15 years before the universities also catch up with the Indian ones.

Last edited:
They are few. But they speak better English than others.

Personal experience is , our English teachers in college speak much better English than teachers who are getting the job now.

Also why people are getting A+ in such high rate and can't even get admission to university?

Few bright students in my class ( didn't do board stand in past days ) got admission to medical colleges , Dhaka university , and other good universities!

Why now mass A+ are struggling to get admission in national university? Care to elaborate?

Also in high schools now admission is decided with lottery, so many bright students are actually can't admit!

Few people in Dhaka or other big areas maybe doing well nowadays, but rest of the country the case is much worse than that. Even no admission test when you want to admit, only lottery!

So what's the point?

That’s complete and utter nonsense!

Your generation were educated under Zia and Ershad.

And you are unable to build basic infrastructure.

And middle class runs to India instead of being treated by doctors educated in the 80s and 90s.

Only rudimentary stuff like dog and cat was taught in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

It’s not that hard. Text books from that era is the proof.

Don’t come here and blatantly lie!!

When were you and @bluesky educated?

@UKBengali
@EasyNow

That idiot Maj Zia flooded the country with Wahhabi madrasas !

Hasina is trying to replace them with vocational education.

She has opened 100s of vocational colleges in the country.

Last edited:
Don’t come here and blatantly lie!!
Telling lie is a political quality, and BAL is best at it. Others are good at telling lie as well.

Common folks don't need to rely on lies , because it's not the source of their livelihood!

Don't ignore my question on A+ and admission to universities.

20 Board stands on every board each year and others who scored star marks ( 750+) were far far superior students to these days farm chicken A+ holder!

Even in 12th class ( HSC exam) getting star marks was a great challenge! Only few could obtain it in my generation! In ssc it was a bit easier though for good students!

Your generation were educated under Zia and Ershad
I was born in 1984! So yes it's the regime of Ershad!

Last edited:
Telling lie is a political quality, and BAL is best at it. Others are good at telling lie as well.

Common folks don't need to rely on lies , because it's not the source of their livelihood!

Don't ignore my question on A+ and admission to universities.

20 Board stands on every board each year and others who scored star marks ( 750+) were far far superior students to these days farm chicken A+ holder!

Even in 12th class ( HSC exam) getting star marks was a great challenge! Only few could obtain it in my generation! In ssc it was a bit easier though for good students!

I was born in 1984! So yes it's the regime of Ershad!

Proof is in the pudding.

New generation is far more employable and entrepreneurial than the 70s and 80s generation.

I love Mati O Manush.

And the success of the Hasina kids.

Far more kids are now going abroad to study. Mainly because their English is much better.

Very few from your generation went abroad to study.

Your generation had extremely high unemployment and mainly tried to get into the civil service for cushy job.

You can talk crap.

But Hasina has the numbers.

@UKBengali
@EasyNow

Proof is in the pudding.

New generation is far more employable and entrepreneurial than the 70s and 80s generation.

I love Mati O Manush.

And the success of the Hasina kids.

Far more kids are now going abroad to study. Mainly because their English is much better.

Very few from your generation went abroad to study.

Your generation had extremely high unemployment and mainly tried to get into the civil service for cushy job.

You can talk crap.

But Hasina has the numbers.

@UKBengali
@EasyNow
Okay sir whatever float your boat!

Islamic revisionism at its best.

Joy Bangla was the overwhelming war cry.

Mujib was very careful to keep the country united along Bengali nationalism.

He didn’t want the struggle to be tainted by religion like the Palestinian struggle.

It was crucial in keeping India and Russia on side.

These illiterates would not understand the big picture.

The moment Palestinian struggle got associated with Islam - it lost.

Ditto Kashmir!!

Okay sir whatever float your boat!

BAL Nouka, surely 🤣🤣🤣

Islamic revisionism at its best.

Joy Bangla was the overwhelming war cry.
Joy Bangla was imposed on our people by the BAL party to please the Indian political establishment in order to get their support. However, the young freedom fighters used Narae Takbir, and Allah Huakber all the time.

Note that most FF did not belong to the BAL party. Many were leftists and most were without any belonging to any political party. All were led by the Bengali troops from the PA. And even our Hindu fighters used this slogan. It has a 1000-year historical background for the Muslim troops of the entire Hindustan.

Now, Joy Bangla remains a BAL political slogan and not of the entire population. It was a wartime slogan. The country has been named Bangladesh. So, the slogans must be as below:

Bangladesh Zindabad as well as Narae Takbir, Allahuakber.

Back
Top Bottom