What's new

Was Narae Takbir, Allah Huakber a slogan of 1971 Freedom Fighters?

Joy Bangla was imposed on our people by the BAL party to please the Indian political establishment in order to get their support. However, the young freedom fighters used Narae Takbir, and Allah Huakber all the time.

Note that most FF did not belong to the BAL party. Many were leftists and most were without any belonging to any political party. All were led by the Bengali troops from the PA. And even our Hindu fighters used this slogan. It has a 1000-year historical background for the Muslim troops of the entire Hindustan.

Now, Joy Bangla remains a BAL political slogan and not of the entire population. It was a wartime slogan. The country has been named Bangladesh. So, the slogans must be as below:

Bangladesh Zindabad as well as Narae Takbir, Allahuakber.

Do you have video proof of these muslim war cries.

I have of Joy Bangla.

Do you have video proof of these muslim war cries.

I have of Joy Bangla.
Please read the opening thread that I have posted with a video explanation with references to books written by contemporary writers.

Joy Bangla slogan and the flag were decided by the pro-Indian BAL party to please India to get support. This slogan and the flag with a Sun on it do not fit with our history.

Even the National song was selected to please India. It is not because it was written by a Hindu, but because the purpose of writing this song is completely against the formation of a separate Muslim country in 1947/ 1971.

It was written by Tagore against the division of Bengal in 1905. But, BD now is already a country separate from west Bengal!!

Wartime PM Tajuddin Ahmed alone is responsible for this.

Last edited:
Please read the opening thread that I have posted with a video explanation with references to books written by contemporary writers.

Joy Bangla slogan and the flag were decided by the pro-Indian BAL party to please India to get support. This slogan and the flag with a Sun on it do not fit with our history.

Wartime PM Tajuddin Ahmed alone is responsible for this.

I don't care about your opinion of fit and history. The fact is that on the ground the war cries in 1971 and running up to it were Joy Bangla. This is undisputable and chronicled history that modern Islamist revisionism is trying (quite feebly and pathetically) to give a muslim spin on. Likely reactionary to the bad blood and resentment of Hindutva India influence in your country. And anti Awami League and Hasina ji sentiment (normal anti incumbency fueled by electoral challenges lol) .

Man your population is so resentful that at Dhaka airport there is a mural of the date wise history of Mujib and the War of Liberation. India is not mentioned in it. Lol @Hellfire2006 @-=virus=- @Skull and Bones @HydraChess @jamahir @Drizzt @walterbibikow @Raj-Hindustani @SoulSpokesman @Imran Khan @SIPRA @BananaRepublicUK

Last edited:
I don't care about your opinion of fit and history. The fact is that on the ground the war cries in 1971 and running up to it were Joy Bangla. This is undisputable and chronicled history that modern Islamist revisionism is trying (quite feebly and pathetically) to give a muslim spin on. Likely reactionary to the bad blood and resentment of Hindutva India influence in your country. And anti Awami League and Hasina ji sentiment (normal anti incumbency fueled by electoral challenges lol) .
What's your take on this book? Is it a fact or a myth by the daughter of Mr Tajuddin Ahmed?

You can get a free PDF copy Here!

@langda khan

What's your take on this book? Is it a fact or a myth by the daughter of Mr Tajuddin Ahmed?

You can get a free PDF copy Here!

@langda khan

Haven't read it bro.

Whats your opinion about the history of war of liberation at Dhaka international airport without a single mention of India?

Talk about historical revisionism.

Haven't read it bro.

Whats your opinion about the history of war of liberation at Dhaka international airport without a single mention of India?

Talk about historical revisionism
My opinion doesn't matter brother! As a Bangladeshi my opinion is different from indian and Pakistanis!

I don't give the credit of our war to India. Neither I buy BAL opinion of freedom war history!

BAL leaders were fugitives and BB was arrested.

Nowadays BAL are tagging original freedom fighters like Ziaur Rahman as Razakar.

I always strongly oppose the propaganda, although I dislike BNP for many reasons. But that's different Argument!

My opinion doesn't matter brother! As a Bangladeshi my opinion is different from indian and Pakistanis!

I don't give the credit of our war to India. Neither I buy BAL opinion of freedom war history!

BAL leaders were fugitives and BB was arrested.

Nowadays BAL are tagging original freedom fighters like Ziaur Rahman as Razakar.

I always strongly oppose the propaganda, although I dislike BNP for many reasons. But that's different Argument!

How can a Bangladeshi opinion not matter on Bangladesh. Thanks. You've given me your opinion all the same.

I was shocked to find out that most well to do Bangladeshis visit India regularly. Mainly cultural tours and shopping.

Man your population is so resentful that at Dhaka airport there is a mural of the date wise history of Mujib and the War of Liberation. India is not mentioned in it.
that's ok.

humey jo karna tha vo kar dia, na ?

1670907412592.png

;)

Pakistanis still bristle and seethe about it all, BD still doesn't really have an Identity apart from stitching undies (which they're pretty good at tbh)

I suspect Pak are also secretly happy at having gotten rid of them.

I was shocked to find out that most well to do Bangladeshis visit India regularly. Mainly cultural tours and shopping.
So I've heard too, jewellery, saris, all sorts of goods. They're good clients and like to spend here.

when they're not pole vaulting acoss the fence, that is..

bas ab ye bkl didi ek baar hat gai, then we can take things fwd and put an end to the illegal immigrant problem. Assam me kitna acha kaam chal raha hai with the detention centres. There are cracks, the foundation's been rattled good and proper, our Bengalis are slowly waking up too. WB, traditional bastion is no longer a bastion, they're holding up but should fall soonish.

that's ok.

humey jo karna tha vo kar dia, na ?

View attachment 905383

;)

Pakistanis still bristle and seethe about it all, BD still doesn't really have an Identity apart from stitching undies (which they're pretty good at tbh)

I suspect Pak are also secretly happy at having gotten rid of them.

So I've heard too, jewellery, saris, all sorts of goods. They're good clients and like to spend here.

when they're not pole vaulting acoss the fence, that is..

bas ab ye bkl didi ek baar hat gai, then we can take things fwd and put an end to the illegal immigrant problem. Assam me kitna acha kaam chal raha hai with the detention centres. There are cracks, the foundation's been rattled good and proper, our Bengalis are slowly waking up too. WB, traditional bastion is no longer a bastion, they're holding up but should fall soonish.

Ya their women folk are crazy about our garments. Especially our ladies shalwar kameez which they call "3 piece suits".

I don't care about your opinion of fit and history. The fact is that on the ground the war cries in 1971 and running up to it were Joy Bangla. This is undisputable and chronicled history that modern Islamist revisionism is trying (quite feebly and pathetically) to give a muslim spin on.

So he agrees that the muslim war cries were Islamic revisionism. I don't understand Bangali. But I did not see any authentic black and white reel showing the same. Just anecdotal claims of an author from that time presumably in a book. The same though is available pretty freely of Joy Bangla.

Back
Top Bottom