What's new

Was Narae Takbir, Allah Huakber a slogan of 1971 Freedom Fighters?

bluesky

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Was Narae Takbir, Allah Huakber a slogan of Freedom Fighters? Learn from the video below.

This is one of the videos ( also Pinaky has a book named , "Muktizuddher boyane Islam/মুক্তিযুদ্ধের বয়ানে ইসলাম!" that made Pinaky very unpopular among BAL goons.

Lungi khule haate dhoraye Dile za hoy ar ki!

People can read another book of Pinaky named , "Shadhinota uttor Bangladesh/স্বাধীনতা উত্তর বাংলাদেশ"

( They can check references of the book , for authenticity)

The book is the main reason BAL goons tag Pinaky as raw agent, as BAL people think that common folks are a.s.s.h.oles and will believe everything that they want to feed!

This is one of the videos ( also Pinaky has a book named , "Muktizuddher boyane Islam/মুক্তিযুদ্ধের বয়ানে ইসলাম!" that made Pinaky very unpopular among BAL goons.

Lungi khule haate dhoraye Dile za hoy ar ki!

People can read another book of Pinaky named , "Shadhinota uttor Bangladesh/স্বাধীনতা উত্তর বাংলাদেশ"

( They can check references of the book , for authenticity)

The book is the main reason BAL goons tag Pinaky as raw agent, as BAL people think that common folks are a.s.s.h.oles and will believe everything that they want to feed!

You are giving Pinaki a lot of money 🤣🤣🤣

Pinaki is a grifter like the blacks who go on Fox News to validate racist stereotypes 😂😂😂

As a Bangladeshi you probably do not understand that kind of grifting 🤣🤣🤣

You are too gullible.

We, in the west, see it everyday 😂😂😂

@UKBengali
@EasyNow

You are giving Pinaki a lot of money 🤣🤣🤣

Pinaki is a grifter like the blacks who go on Fox News to validate racist stereotypes 😂😂😂

As a Bangladeshi you probably do not understand that kind of grifting 🤣🤣🤣

You are too gullible.

We, in the west, see it everyday 😂😂😂

@UKBengali
@EasyNow
What's your take on barrister Moinul Hossein? Just curious!

What's your take on barrister Moinul Hossein? Just curious!

Does he have an under grad degree from an Ivy League or Russell group uni?

If not, I do not give a toss!!

I have total contempt for the Dhakaya “academics”.

They really are the pile of poo!

BD will not prosper with those grifters.

I will take them seriously if they can become someone in the west.

You are not a medical doctor if you cannot get a license outside of Dhaka 😂😂😂

I have total contempt for the Dhakaya “academics”.

They really are the pile of poo!

BD will not prosper with those grifters.

I will take them seriously if they can become someone in the west.

You are not a medical doctor if you cannot get a license outside of Dhaka 😂😂😂

BD academics only become 'experts' when they're in opposition. Give pinaki a portfolio and watch how the others tear him to pieces.

Does Hasina have an under graduate degree from an Ivy league or Russell group uni?

At least barrister Moinul Hossein joined middle temple after his undergraduate to study law.

Where did empress go after graduation from Eden Girl's college? 🤔

BD academics only become 'experts' when they're in opposition. Give pinaki a portfolio and watch how the others tear him to pieces.

Btw, is Pinaki allowed to practice medicine in the west?

I know a Dhakaya qualified doctor, came on a spousal visa, tried for years to get a license, gave up and now does lab work 🤣😂🤣

Does Hasina have an under graduate degree from an Ivy league or Russell group uni?

No!

That’s why she keeps her mouth shut!

If she ever pontificated about economics - I would throw a brick at her 😂😂😂

Her English is also extremely poor! Typical for a Dhakaya 😂😂🤣🤣

She is Iron Lady!

Not an intellectual 😂😂🤣🤣

At least barrister Moinul Hossein joined middle temple after his undergraduate to study law.

Where did empress go after graduation from Eden Girl's college? 🤔
Excellent point...lol...

I wonder what the uneducated BAL shill will come up with next...

She keeps her mouth shut? You must be kidding. Our empress is the most talkative person in Bangladesh!

She talks a lot about life and tragedies - where she has a lot of personal experience.

Finance and foreign policy - she tends to leave to the sylhetis 🤣🤣🤣

Unfortunately, Reza got greedy and decided to go for the top job.

Reza will eventually come crashing down and accept a job with Tariq chora.

Excellent point...lol...

I wonder what the uneducated BAL shill will come up with next...

Very bitter!

I know your types.

You work for the public sector and hand out leaflets for the HIZB 🤣😂😂😂

You lot are the lost sylhetis 🤣🤣🤣

Brainwashed by the hizb!!!

Idiot, Narae takbir is the war slogan of the Muslims of the entire sub-continent. Your Hindutva BAL party says because Pakistanis shout it, therefore, Bengali should not do so.

Because Pakistanis go forward while walking, there is no reason that Bengalis should go backward while walking.

Now, BAL will go to the waste basket and we will come back again with our ancestral slogan. Any complaints, bloody Hindutva?

Idiot, Narae takbir is the war slogan of the Muslims of the entire sub-continent. Your Hindutva BAL party says because Pakistanis shout it, therefore, Bengali should not do so.

Because Pakistanis go forward while walking, there is no reason that Bengalis should go backward while walking.

Now, BAL will go to the waste basket and we will come back again with our ancestral slogan. Any complaints, bloody Hindutva?

Funny that you insult Muslims day and night.

And shill for Hinduvta 24/7!

Nilgiri was your girlfriend, no?

Btw, is Pinaki allowed to practice medicine in the west?

I know a Dhakaya qualified doctor, came on a spousal visa, tried for years to get a license, gave up and now does lab work 🤣😂🤣

No!

That’s why she keeps her mouth shut!

If she ever pontificated about economics - I would throw a brick at her 😂😂😂

Her English is also extremely poor! Typical for a Dhakaya 😂😂🤣🤣

She is Iron Lady!

Not an intellectual 😂😂🤣🤣

Yes there are many cases like that - our local hundi guy is doctor from BD

What are you on about? Did I mention takbir??

Yes there are many cases like that - our local hundi guy is doctor from BD
I guess you are from planet Mars . That's why you guys are neglecting Bangladeshi.

Why your empress can't provide good education then? Why Bangladeshi doctors need to do hundi business in UK?

Yet you guys rant that Bangladesh is heaven! Just BS!

Back
Top Bottom