What's new

Was Jinnah secular or not?

As I said a lot of Pakistanis I know don't even use the word "Inshallah". Of course they're Muslims, that's not what I have a problem with, Only you would think that way because you're a religious fanatic.

What kind of Pakistanis do you know? That is probably the most common expression we use, along with assalam alaikum, ma sha Allah, alhamdulilah, Ya Allah, and Allah hafiz.

You have such rigid, religious fundamentalist views that it's impossible to deal with you.

Huh, did I say anything disrespectful to India or Hindus?

This animosity comes very strongly from some irrational fear or is it just a learned reflex?

No you are miffed.

Our active exchanges stopped post that.

The funny bit is that it was I who got a 2 week ban. Lol

This is PDF after all. No worries.

We are our country's soldiers, engaging on enemy territory.

Casualties are expected.

If I read everything you wrote, I would be very busy replying your posts and never have time for anything else.

As a parsi, I respect you due to commonality of heritage and region, but I do not agree with your anti-Islamic views.

Don't think much of it. Fact that I am very neutral towards you should point that out.

This animosity comes very strongly from some irrational fear or is it just a learned reflex?

I don't hate Pakistanis. If you believe otherwise, there is nothing much I can do beyond this. It is better that I engage with other posters here as you are simply incorrigible. And I am sure it is vice versa for you.

Just so you know, I am ignoring you henceforth. You have completely tired me.

Allah Hafiz.

I said "I had thought" you would make a great friend. Between Afghans and Indians, you can choose only one as far as I am concerned. That's not an unreasonable expectation. I don't care if you are friends with Iranians, Arabs, Turks, Malaysians whatever.

I choose our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters Afghans every time. There is not any contest.

There are too many commonalities between us, how can I discount our shared history and civilization?

But I tend to always give any person the benefit of the doubt. I am not racist against anyone, not even Indians.

I don't hate Pakistanis. If you believe otherwise, there is nothing much I can do beyond this. It is better that I engage with other posters here as you are simply incorrigible. And I am sure it is vice versa for you.

Just so you know, I am ignoring you henceforth. You have completely tired me.

Allah Hafiz.

Using Quaid e Azam's word, nice. Lol. Incorrigible.

Ok, see you later, until next time. :wave:

Using Quaid e Azam's word, nice. Lol. Incorrigible.

Ok, see you later, until next time. :wave:

No problem we can be friends again when you're willing to ditch the damned Afghans, Taliban, Loya Jirgas, etc. Until then you're on ignore mode.

Us Indians don't hate Pakistanis - get that thing out of your head.

I will be waiting. Have a nice day.

No problem we can be friends again when you're willing to ditch the damned Afghans, Taliban, Loya Jirgas, etc. Until then you're on ignore mode.

Us Indians don't hate Pakistanis - get that thing out of your head.

I will be waiting. Have a nice day.

I am learning and improving my Pukhto and Hindko with my relatives and close friends, so I doubt it.

It is an unreasonable request to ask a Pakistani to ignore half our countrymen to appease someone from an enemy state.

Frankly, let us Pakistanis worry about the direction of our own country and how we take it.

Yeah no problem, you have me or any other Pakistani if you have further queries about Pakistan or Islam.

Have a good one.

Oh I love reading Rusty's posts. He's 100 times better than you. He's the kind of Pakistani I prefer dealing with.

I never said you following Islam is something I would oppose. It's you that is putting words in my mouth.

Again watch that scene from Sarfarosh: "Pakistan say zayad Musalman yahan Hindustan mein hai" so that argument you guys use is specious. And it's Aamir Khan saying that dialogue, I don't think he's a lesser Muslim than anyone. Wouldn't you agree that much?

You can count on him. He doesn't need me to certify him, but his backbone is ramrod straight.

You can count on him. He doesn't need me to certify him, but his backbone is ramrod straight.

You can't help it. There's certain posters you're going to like because of the way they carry themselves, whether or not they agree with your views. Rusty happens to be one of them. Even you, Xeuss, Cliffton, Imran Khan, and a few others on here.

It's nothing personal.

This guy Pan-Islamic seems decent but he's way too much into Taliban to be acquainted any further. You've gotta draw the line somewhere.

You can't help it. There's certain posters you're going to like because of the way they carry themselves, whether or not they agree with your views. Rusty happens to be one of them. Even you, Xeuss, Cliffton, Imran Khan, and a few others on here.

It's nothing personal.

This guy Pan-Islamic seems decent but he's way too much into Taliban to be acquainted any further. You've gotta draw the line somewhere.

LOL.

There're three of them: the other two are American Pakistani, who is obsessed with the thought that there are 700,000 Indian troops in Kashmir (he has been shown that the actual number is less than 300,000, but for him, it has become an article of faith), and Pakistan Forever; after exhausting every other argument, he gets down to asking for REAL EVIDENCE of any argument put forward, at which point the discussion goes down the tubes, because everyone is laughing too hard.

xeuss, Naofumi, Clifftonite are great people; there are other truly magisterial members, but you will get to know them for yourself. They post very rarely, but each post is a treasure.

Happy line drawing.

Careful.

You're patriotism is showing.
Haha, it's not just that. I and Xeuss have nothing in common except being Indian Muslims, for Cliftonite - well, I am certainly closer in the "modernist" views but still have vast differences in worldviews and maybe even knowledge and understandings.

Haha, it's not just that. I and Xeuss have nothing in common except being Indian Muslims, for Cliftonite - well, I am certainly closer in the "modernist" views but still have vast differences in worldviews and maybe even knowledge and understandings.

It's EXACTLY that.

If you dig inti the history of the guy who made the grouping.

His current "Indian" ball cuddler is now busy telling the world how much Indians hate Afghans.

Back
Top Bottom