What's new

Featured Was a fake hospital set up for PM Modi's Leh visit?

So once the Photo-shoot was over, the so-called injured got up miraculously, moved out all the makeshift ward beds, changed and had a party.

EcDLXX0VAAAZd10.jpg

This art form is using a Chinese bamboo fan on top of the two Chinese dragons, painted in typical Chinese style.

If Buddhism is your excuse then followings are all the symbol used in Buddhism. Try finding any of those in that Chinese Art your fake hospital is decorating. :disagree:

800px_COLOURBOX39232781.jpg

Every Indian hates you now, do you know that?
Are you Ashok Swane by any chance? :lol:

I am worse than Ashok Swain. At least he never travels to India. I was there last year itself! :woot:

It would seem that I have a death wish. But I honestly don't fear these Sanghis including their top goons such as Amit Shah or Anurag Thakur.

Besides I am not an Indian citizen anymore. So they can't touch me even when I'm in India, without my adopted country's embassy coming to my rescue.

This art form is using a Chinese bamboo fan on top of the two Chinese dragons, painted in typical Chinese style.

If Buddhism is your excuse then followings are all the symbol used in Buddhism. Try finding any of those in that Chinese Art your fake hospital is decorating. :disagree:

800px_COLOURBOX39232781.jpg
it's a makeshift ward

and so what if there's a fan with dragon on it ?

big deal

find something real to critique Modi and the Army, this whole story.. isn't even a story.

have your fun though.

it's a makeshift ward

and so what if there's a fan with dragon on it ?

big deal

find something real to critique Modi and the Army, this whole story.. isn't even a story.

have your fun though.

Yes not a big deal when you admit your mistakes, but big-deal when you lie about the hospital and defend a lame argument resistively despite knowing you are wrong. We can't complain about you (as an individual). You are an Indian in a Pakistani forum and know how you would typically behave in this scenario.

not "fake hospital" but a make shift medical ward maybe.

what exactly is the controversy here ? :what:

This is the hospital version of 43 dead and F16 downed

To bakhts it's modi's truth to everyone else it's shock how gullible and stupid Indians can be

Heck, even the slippers of every single 'injured' are missing ... no slippers allowed in this makeshift 'ward'?

Modi is terrified of Covid-19!

The way the patients are sitting, without shadow of a doubt, these are Indian army's soldiers pretending to be COVID-19 patients visited by Terrorist-In-Chief, Surrender Modi. :rofl::rofl:

That was the intended purpose of this photo op.
But

After exposure and criticism, the Indian Army has to release a statement declaring them as injured Indian soldiers. Despite no apparent signs of any injuries.
One thing is certain these are not seriously injured soldiers, or not injured at all. Why are they in the hospital in the first place.

Thus, it is proven without shadow of any doubts, this was a photo op propaganda, which has fired back at Godi media and Surrender Modi.

Back
Top Bottom