What's new

Featured Was a fake hospital set up for PM Modi's Leh visit?

surrender modi is unlucky bastard no matter how he try to fake something he got shoes on his face :lol:

I don't understand your strange logic, Chacha.

Why shouldn't he get shoes on his face when he doesn't try to fake something? Are you a Modi supporter, a bhakt?

Heck, even the slippers of every single 'injured' are missing ... no slippers allowed in this makeshift 'ward'?

Modi is terrified of Covid-19!

No.

They might put on the slippers and run for it.

So basically u r saying untill one doesn't "look" Injured or sick,,,he is actually not injured/sick.
Don't make outrageous claims.
BTW yes it was glorified photoshoot.
Hang on mate. That's not what he's saying.

He's saying if they need physical or mental rehab, this is the wrong facility for them - I agree.

So they aren't there for acute care. They aren't there for rehab. They aren't there for covid quarantine.

Let me tell you my assessment. They got discharged on various days over the last few weeks. They were soldiers who took part in the fight but they're now well recovered. They've been called back for a hastily organised photo op, because Modi was too busy doing yoga videos while they were lying in actual hospital beds two weeks ago.

Hang on mate. That's not what he's saying.

He's saying if they need physical or mental rehab, this is the wrong facility for them - I agree.

So they aren't there for acute care. They aren't there for rehab. They aren't there for covid quarantine.

Let me tell you my assessment. They got discharged on various days over the last few weeks. They were soldiers who took part in the fight but they're now well recovered. They've been called back for a hastily organised photo op, because Modi was too busy doing yoga videos while they were lying in actual hospital beds two weeks ago.
Now it has become boring.everyone is a doctor.
Just google "govt hospital ward" N see images.

This looks like a real hospital where Abhinandon was treated and taken good care of.

And he looks so happy and relieved...of the ordeal???
main-qimg-13467483e26886e28041919fc3f11055

if these make shift patients are indeed injured soldiers , even then its an indian fail showing that china beat up a lot of indian soldiers , just from beds visible the count is 20+

Last edited:
the beds on which the make shift patients were made to sit all have the blankets and bed sheets tucked in , no sign that patients were ever actually in bed haha

Proves that they don even have a good functional hospital to show in ladakh ....
in first image to the left , you can clearly see a projector ...

Even the patients look fake, all sitting upright, no medicine visible, no sign of IVs, no bandages, no canulas and no monitoring equipment. Looks more similar to a hotel I had to spend a night in badin once

Bhare k doctor bhi utha lete unka kya kasur tha.

On the topic of nautanki, bollywood has sprung into action and Ajay devgan is here to f**k the day

https://theprint.in/opinion/pov/20-...wan-patriot-ajay-devgn-movie-material/454659/

When will you condemn the rape threats on Rana Ayub? They were made by Narendra Modi/Amit Shah supporters. It's all on record.
Sunny you're the last person to ask me anything. How often you get exposed for your misogyny? You want my condemnation on rape threat? That's new

Back
Top Bottom