What's new

Featured Was a fake hospital set up for PM Modi's Leh visit?

It doesn't look like a medical ward. Makeshift or otherwise.

That exactly is the controversy.
na, the haters are clutching at straws here, that is all.

what a nothing-burger of a story.

It's not fake.
Doesn't exactly look like a hospital ward. Coz It's a makeshift ward.
Basically it was more "photogenic" for the PM's glorified photoshoot.
Does the job,,,,Media management and morale boosting of bhakts.
Another masterstroke.

It reminds me...."Munna Bhai MBBS"......
big fan of bollywood ?

that was a good one though. Sanjay Dutt is one cool cat, you should read his biography, some life he's lived, full rockstar, gangster hai banda.

And look what is still hanging on the "hospital" wall, a Chinese art with the dragons on it. :rofl:

upload_2020-7-4_20-26-5.png

The IA statement says the 'injured braves' are in quarantine. I don't see any injuries. Also if they're in quarantine why are they being exposed to external people (PM and other officials)?

What a circus.

WOW...but nothing that surprises me about Narendra Modi. His whole life has been a fabricated chain of events. Apparently he did not even sell tea in a railway platform as many people believe. That was also an imaginary story. Not that he's incapable of selling tea, but he was definitely incapable of hard, honest work his whole life. All his youth, he has never been employed in anything other than hate politics. From what I know of Modi from his connections (some are on my Facebook), he got plenty of time to practice his oratorial skills in an RSS shakha. I would too, if I didn't have to earn a living. He used to practically live off other people his whole life, in Western society we call such a person a "moocher". This way he's even worse than Trump. At least Donald did some real, dishonest work before entering politics.

Modi probably learned to lie from his mother's womb. He is what I'd call a congenital liar. Another one would be of course, his brother Donald Trump. :cheesy:
Every Indian hates you now, do you know that?
Are you Ashok Swane by any chance? :lol:

Munna Bhai MBBS
What's this? I've seen some members mention it before.

Back
Top Bottom