What's new

Warships from Burma and Bangladesh Confronts Near Disputed Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro did you know that 70000 of their armed forces are child soldiers kidnapped to serve the military. Wait till they face SWADS

Didn't know that.

SWADS is a small force.

Also note that Myanmar has a state of the art air defense network - the best in South East Asia: Fact guys. I doubt if we have the capability to penetrate enemy air defenses like the Americans can.

We can defend from a Myanmar attack, but not attack them ourselves. Not yet.

But this is a relatively minor incident.

And if Myanmar does try to do anything funny against us, then the USN will get involved. This is why they have never conducted any acts of aggression against Thailand, which is a historical foe.

So, no worries guys about Myanmar.

this iajdani thinks BD has a chance against Myanmar. :D

they are a MILITARY country like N korea with 5 times the resources of BD

guys .....guys.........thinking about war against india or myanmar is simply pointless.....give atleast a few relavent points how a war can take place...what does the warring nation stand to gain????

do something about your hate against mainstream Hindus and other non-Muslims.
you played wrong card here.... I have nothing against Hindu or other religion.... My religion belongs to me and your religion to you... I don't have any hatred in my blood for Hindus... My roommate is a Hindu and my best companion till today.... Anyway i long for Caliphate that means unity among muslims.... Which cause indian hurtburn... Whatever!!

American satellites found it out and conveyed it to you eh? Nice.
exactly! bangladeshi intelligence had false alarm that Myanmar was gathering its force near Border which was dismissed by USA ! A recent wikileaks says So.

you played wrong card here.... I have nothing against Hindu or other religion.... My religion belongs to me and your religion to you... I don't have any hatred in my blood for Hindus... My roommate is a Hindu and my best companion till today.... Anyway i long for Caliphate that means unity among muslims.... Which cause indian hurtburn... Whatever!!

My best firend (Hindu) just called me and let me know that he found a very very beautifull girl for me. He wants me to meet her... ;)

guys .....guys.........thinking about war against india or myanmar is simply pointless.....give atleast a few relavent points how a war can take place...what does the warring nation stand to gain????

who's talking about war with india???.... why drag the thing towards u ?

As Zabanya said, we are in no position to attack Myanmar. We do not have strong enough Air Force and will always have to depend on international interventions possibly from US or China or even India.

Whatever people are discussing over here, BD generals are not nuts to attack India. It is completely out of question. Besides we do not have a motive and neither do they.

In case of Myanmar the scenario is a bit complex i guess. The Junta will always be unpredictable. With their financial backing the surely have the ability to afford better equipment. But what they lack is friends. Having influential friends is in some cases better than excessive expenditure on defence. We have an advantage at that, perhaps our best one.

In case of any war, neither BD nor Myanmar has the economic strength for a prolonged war. In any case it will probably be a skirmish at best cos no one wants instability specially China and India will try their best to stop anything stupid from happening in their backyard.

As for the ship building capability, it is not economical for Bangladesh to produce warships locally. Small patrol boats may be produced indigenously but Frigates and other warships will require massive investments from the Government, something they will not be willing to cos we have better things to do.

Myanmar has only one source of armaments in the region that might be stable enough which is China. But in case of BD we have many choices which is why perhaps the military have not yet gone for massive investments in the sector. Plus, China provides us with cheap, reliable and sometimes subsidised weaponry, so why bother to spend excessively.

My best firend (Hindu) just called me and let me know that he found a very very beautifull girl for me. He wants me to meet her... ;)
hahaha, i do not blame those indians. They have seen so much religious turmoil in their country and they see everyone else according to their own scale.... They are completely ignorant about Religious tolerance in Bangladesh... Rabindranath tagore is honoured more than any other writers..... pahela baishakh is the main celebration observed by bangladeshis and so on.. Religious violence is rare

I see most of Bangladeshi is very nice in PDF, Myanmar belong ASEAN association , let talk with another ASEAN nation such as VN, we may help you to solve the dispute between you and Myanmar.

I think, this man in CDF is not Bangladeshi , why he hate VN when BD and VN have quite good relationship ?? :)

Overseas Patriot said:
So this is Vietnam's elite squad and those are their latest weapons! And with these they want to pick a fight with China! I really pity these poor forest dwellers!

If they had minimum intelligence, they would have joined China long back and reaped the fruits of economic developments. Unlike other countries China is not aggressive and expansionist. But see how stupid and greedy they are and how narrow minded, they think that stealing China's territorial waters would be enough for them and that would bring them permanent prosperity.

Instead of asking help and security assurances from a rich neighbor of which they used to be part in the past, they chose to rob her. It reminds me of a fable titled Killing The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs.

The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When will these forest dwelling tribes develop sufficient brains inside their craniums? Nobody knows... but if they continue this behavior, they will pave the way for their extinction.

Vietnam, being a distant blood relative of yours, I assure you, YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY!
Elite Vietnamese unit with their latest weapons in combat drill.

First ask your fellow mates to stop trolling about India. Most of us are here because you're far more connected to us than China. We surround you and anything going on in your country negative affects us as well. Your war with Burma will hamper many of our transit projects.

You can choose alliances but not geographic neighbors. So stop complaining about us and do something about your hate against mainstream Hindus and other non-Muslims.

Well this reflects your hatred for non-Muslims in the country especially by your types. Another Pakistan in the making.

Burmese are 7 times bigger than your military. They are equally allied to China as Jamaatis are. They have 7 times more military budget and 10 times more focus on militarization due to being ruled by junta.

Bangladeshi people are more connected with China and not with India. When AL collapses in the next election you will know it immediately. Do not build a house on a quicksand.

I see most of Bangladeshi is very nice in PDF, Myanmar belong ASEAN association , let talk with another ASEAN nation such as VN, we may help you to solve the dispute between you and Myanmar.

I think, this man in CDF is not Bangladeshi , why he hate VN when BD and VN have quite good relationship ?? :)

Elite Vietnamese unit with their latest weapons in combat drill.

why would anyone hate Vietnam?? Bangladesh and Vietnam both are very similar nation.... Born out of war, agricultural economy , same growth.... In 2050 bd vietnam economy size will also be almost same..... Bangladeshis have nothing against vietnam.... In your link that man is bit pro-china. . .

why would anyone hate Vietnam?? Bangladesh and Vietnam both are very similar nation.... Born out of war, agricultural economy , same growth.... In 2050 bd vietnam economy size will also be almost same..... Bangladeshis have nothing against vietnam.... In your link that man is bit pro-china. . .

Most Bangladeshis have good respect for Vietnamese specially for their war against USA.

First ask your fellow mates to stop trolling about India. Most of us are here because you're far more connected to us than China. We surround you and anything going on in your country negative affects us as well. Your war with Burma will hamper many of our transit projects.

Um...no offense but, it was one of your own countrymen that started trolling about migration. And you thanked it :lol:

please don't fight otherwise 10 million more refugees will migrate NE

Tshering22, I doubt if you fully understand the implications and intentions of the transit through Bangladesh. Especially under the Awami League. Fully implementing the transit will take at least 7 years, provided that political football doesn't hamper the process.

You can choose alliances but not geographic neighbors. So stop complaining about us and do something about your hate against mainstream Hindus and other non-Muslims.

Oh my, the non-Muslim card :lol:

Well this reflects your hatred for non-Muslims in the country especially by your types. Another Pakistan in the making.

And again the non-Muslim card. How was iajdani's post hateful against non-Muslims?

Why are you bringing Pakistan here? What Pakistan have to do with this issue?

And frankly, I fail to see any correlations between the problems faced by Pakistan and Bangladesh. The problems faced by the two respective countries are completely different and unique. Saying that the problems faced by Pakistan and Bangladesh are the same is an extremely misinformed statement.

Burmese are 7 times bigger than your military. They are equally allied to China as Jamaatis are. They have 7 times more military budget and 10 times more focus on militarization due to being ruled by junta.

Yes, we know that. And I think you are forgetting the fact that Bangladesh did participate in Operation Desert Storm. It is currently the number one contributor in UN peace keeping troops. Our relationship with the US goes a long way.

Oh, and by the way, the relationship between your Awami League and the US ain't that bright. Mostly over the Muhammad Yunus drama. So, don't expect any guarantees :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom