What's new

*Warfare by Remote*

s90

Reaction score
CNN's Nic Robertson reports on the UAV drone, that is revolutionising the battlefields in Iraq & Afghanistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you really think they will give us that technology ? i felt they are just givin us lollipops

RMA has brouth revolution in strategic thinking and battle. BUT IS RMA substitute of human intelligence ?

no I believe this new technology brings dependence and this dependence leads to losses
all the doctrines based on RMA especially infocentric are bound to fail because the more you depend on machines and gadgets the more vulnerable you become

Its about time the machines took over; i'm building my nuclear shelter soon... :D

^^ get a machine to build it?

On topic, these are significant advancements but nothing replaces HUMINT or the human factor, not yet.

They once said that strategic bombing would end the need for a foot army. They bombed the heck out of Germany; didn't work very well. So unless one plans to nuke a place and run everything into a giant parking lot, it's still the man behind the machine, the boots on the ground.

Its the most successful moderen batallic wepone. I think Pakistan has the capability to make such wepons to suffice their battalic arena

Back
Top Bottom