What's new

War is coming in mid april .......intl report Pak Gov

True , but if they impose war on us , We'll teach them a lesson that they'll never forget , InshahAllah

Nobody will be left to learn the lesson to be taught...nuclear winters and mushroom clouds will be the final thing.

I said it before when US did the counting & i will say it again, India didn't take the failure too well & will try to do some misadventure to redeem them self in front of Public & at international stage. War is out of question since both parties know that it is M.A.D. The chances are probably are for limited scale war on some areas.

War is ugly! Millions will get displaced & killed. The damage will be irreversible. Hope Peace will prevail.
India can afford a limited war we can't. Pakistan will need to respond out of proportion to make sure things don't end on India's terms. I hope our guys have done all the ground work.

Yeah we are ready. I will come to Pakistan and fight India if the country needs me.

Full spectrum war is coming from air land and sea
So shall be our response. There will be no hiding place on the indian sub-continent. If some body think so, he will be fooling himself. This region will vanish into a thin air.

The battle of Waterloo was won on the playing fields of Eton...
Well, looks like you know your history. You also know who said "armies march on their stomachs". Meaning money which pakistan does not have. Witness the desperate bailouts from China, saudia, UAE and now IMF around the corner.

Money, money, money everywhere but nobody wants to pay taxes ... literally the saying "put your money where your mouth is" comes to kind. Everybody is fast at flexing muscles and talking big but less then one Pakistani in hundred actually pays taxes.

I said it before when US did the counting & i will say it again, India didn't take the failure too well & will try to do some misadventure to redeem them self in front of Public & at international stage. War is out of question since both parties know that it is M.A.D. The chances are probably are for limited scale war on some areas.

War is ugly! Millions will get displaced & killed. The damage will be irreversible. Hope Peace will prevail.

I see it differently,
Message delivered by the PAF was well received by India after it got a black eye on Feb 27, 2019.
The myth of so called superiority of Indian conventional forces over Pakistan was exposed in broad daylight.
Post Feb 27 India is reluctant and not ready but is slowly and unwittingly being pushed into a war by the International establishment.
The story Debunking Indian claims of shooting down PAF F-16 by foreign policy magazine was deliberately leaked to embarrass India in general and Modi in particular to force them into something they are unwilling to.
Soon a high profile major terrorist incident involving celebrities and foreign citizens will be orchestrated would push India into a corner where it would have no choice but to comply.

Oh Boy! If the war comes, I myself will volunteer & I'm pretty sure that our 200 Million will do the same without hesitating for a second. No More World Power by 2020.

PAKISTAN ZINABAD :pakistan:

Count me in.
By the way life is not going good...

1554649406-picsay.png

We have reliable intelligence that between 16th and 20th April, India may carry out an attack against Pakistan,” disclosed the foreign minister

Full spectrum war is coming from air land and sea
So what? We are ready. We've been preparing for this moment for many years/decades. Let's lynch the enemy if it resorts to another aggression.

India can afford a limited war we can't. Pakistan will need to respond out of proportion to make sure things don't end on India's terms. I hope our guys have done all the ground work.

Very unlikely that India can afford it...
Yes if India wants to repalce their Vintage old warfare equipment and armaments they can do it.

Just as they are crashing their 50 year old Mig-21 so as to get the shiny new birds Rafaels...India can do anything...

68% of Indian military equipment is ‘vintage’ say officials

Indian officers and officials expressed concerns before an Indian parliamentary committee on defence, service chiefs revealed dire shortfalls in equipment and investment.

According to an article that appeared in the Asia section of the print edition of ‘The Economist’:

“Judging from the three services’ own testimony, the airing of such grievances is long overdue. MPs were told that some 68% of the army’s equipment, much of which was first supplied by the Soviet Union, such as BMP-2 personnel carriers and Shilka anti-aircraft guns, may be described as “vintage”. Only 8% could be considered state-of-the-art. “To be prepared for…a two-front war, the huge deficiencies and obsolescence of weapons, stores and ammunition existing in the Indian army do not augur well,” said the army’s report.

In its own commentary the committee noted, by way of example, that despite its having repeatedly raised the matter for a decade, the army had still failed to provide soldiers with adequate body armour. The other services are no better: antiquated MiG-21 fighter jets still patrol the skies and the navy’s shipbuilding programme is a decade behind schedule.”

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/68-of-indian-military-equipment-is-vintage-say-officials/

Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi has revealed that India is planning another military attack against Pakistan in coming weeks, raising the spector of renewed hostilities between the two nuclear armed neighbours.

“We have reliable intelligence that between 16th and 20th April, India may carry out an attack against Pakistan,” disclosed the foreign minister at a news conference in his hometown Multan on Sunday.

Elaborating further, he said that India could stage a “Pulwama style” attack in Occupied Kashmir to use it as justification for its military adventure against Pakistan.

FM Qureshi said that he had consulted with Prime Minister Imran Khan and decided to make public the development in order to expose the Indian designs.

Pulwama attack and finger-pointing at Pakistan

The purpose of such sinister plan is to put diplomatic pressure on Pakistan, he added.

Pakistan is taking the intelligence of possible Indian aggression seriously as it has already reached out to the key world capitals on the development.

Two days ago, Foreign Secretary Tehmina Janjua invited the ambassadors of five permanent members of the UN Security Council to share Islamabad’s concerns.

It is believed that the recent telephonic conversation between FM Qureshi and US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was initiated after the intelligence reports of renewed escalation in Indo-Pak tensions.

Pakistan and India were almost on the brink of war when in late February both countries launched tit for tat air strikes.

On February 26, Indian fighter jets crossed the Pakistani airspace for the first time since 1971 war. Pakistan scrambled its jets and forced Indian warplanes to drop their payload in the open in Balakot.

Indian government then claimed that it targeted the alleged terrorist camps of banned Jaish-e-Muhammad, which New Delhi said was behind the Pulwama attack.

Pakistan contested the Indian claim and very next day retaliated with air strikes but dropped the missile in open spaces just to convey the message that Indian military aggression would not go unpublished.

The Pakistani retaliation led to a dogfight between the two countries leaving two Indian warplanes downed and one of its pilots was

India at the time claimed that it also shot down the Pakistan F16 fighter jet, though provided no verifiable evidence.

The Indian claim was resoundingly debunked by a recent report in a Foreign Policy, which quoted senior US Defence officials as saying that “no Pakistani F16 jet was missing”.

The expose came just days before Indian parliamentary polls, something that may dent Indian Prime Minister Modi’s credibility.

“That’s why we fear that India may orchestrate another Pulwama type attack and use it as justification for another military action against Pakistan,” said a senior foreign office official while requesting anonymity.
Thier Aircraft Carrier should be locked on and drowned if they tried to do any misadventure

Back
Top Bottom