What's new

War has begun in Karabakh.

Not "small" population of Azeri's. 35/40 Percent of population, even current supreme leader Khamnaei is Azeri by roots. Tehran is largest turk speaking city outside of turkey.
yes and I'm not bluffing.
The real reason why the Iranian regime doesn't like Azerbaijan is because Azeri's never took their system of government seriously & their own people see the difference between them.
North East Iran also have a high number of turks.
Yes your entire comment is funny.
Azaries are one of Iranic people. And they are less than 16 percent of iran population. Many of them can't speak turkish language now(for example Azaries in tehran)
Also many of Iranian officials are Azaries.
We hate dictatorial regime of baku, because they are servent of jews now.

Don't bring "old" ancient stuff into this

Classical Israeli play book that only works to satisfy your inner ego, has no meaning in any other way

After all even Hitler has some ancient pretext to what he did too

What was the situation in 1990s what was Armenia population back then in those 6 districts

This historical context means nothing in today's world

You are sticking to old book of might is right and my old ancestors 10,000 years ago lived here
With the exception,that Armenians lived there continuously,since ancient times.

I know you are seeing this strictly from a "legal" viewpoint right now,but some people,strangely enough...you know...like to fight for their homelands. To them,it was liberation of their land.

It's funny to see the muslim mindset sometimes. Some of you guys go like "Andalus! Sbain stoling our land,we are taking it back!" or "Kashmir has been muslim,we will free it some day" or "We will liberate Al Quds","These parts were Ottoman,oooh where is Osmaniye Caliphate?"

But when it suits you,you go like "hah don't talk about old times" and "what was the population before this date?"

😂 😂 😂

I know you are seeing this strictly from a "legal" viewpoint right now,but some people,strangely enough...you know...like to fight for their homelands. To them,it was liberation of their land.

It's funny to see the muslim mindset sometimes. Some of you guys go like "Andalus! Sbain stoling our land,we are taking it back!" or "Kashmir has been muslim,we will free it some day" or "We will liberate Al Quds","These parts were Ottoman,oooh where is Osmaniye Caliphate?"

But when it suits you,you go like "hah don't talk about old times" and "what was the population before this date?"

😂 😂 😂
Still Susha city and Karabakh Khanate was founded by Azeri Turks not by Armenians..

I always wonder why people outside of Iran have very funny thought about Iran.

Its one of greatest propaganda in world in main media against a country.

I think its a Jewish work too. They have many media all around the world

Azerbaijani Presidency:

In connection with the call of the illegal regime created and still supported by Armenia on the territory of Azerbaijan to “begin negotiations”, the Administration of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan reports that the Administration has several times invited representatives of the Armenian population living in the Karabakh region of our country to dialogue with for the purpose of discussing reintegration issues.

But they refused it every time.The Administration of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan declares its readiness to meet in Yevlakh with representatives of the Armenian population living in the Karabakh region of our country.However, to stop anti-terrorism measures, illegal Armenian armed groups must raise the white flag, surrender all weapons, and the illegal regime must dissolve itself.

Otherwise, anti-terrorist measures will be continued to the end.

I always wonder why people outside of Iran have very funny thought about Iran.

Its one of greatest propaganda in world in main media against a country.

I think its a Jewish work too. They have many media all around the world
These days, Iran does this to itself. Iran keeps interfering in neighboring countries and spreading fire. Even Iranians who leave Iran spread propaganda. Its neighbors and even its people hate the government run by religious crackpots.

The only reason why they survive is because they built a security state which crushes civilian protests and they have armies of non-Iranian shi'ah zombie armies that are more loyal to Iran than Iranians are themselves.

Still Susha city and Karabakh Khanate was founded by Azeri Turks not by Armenians..

Foundation​

A settlement at Shusha is first recorded in a 15th-century illustrated Armenian gospel kept on display at Yerevan's Matenadaran (archival number 8211), which mentions a "Shushu village". The gospel was written by the scribe and artist Ter-Manuel in 1428, and is the earliest known artifact from the town.[35][36][37][38][33][39]

Some Armenian sources identify Shusha with a fortress called Shikakʻar or Kʻaraglukh, where the 9th-century Armenian prince Sahl Smbatean is said to have defeated an invading Arab army.[34][40] According to several sources, a settlement called Shosh served as an ancient fortress in the Armenian principality of Varanda, and had traditionally belonged to the Melik-Shahnazarian princely dynasty.[8][41][42] The fortress was described as a strategic stronghold in one of the Eastern Armenian military districts, called sghnakhs, playing a key role in the Armenian commander Avan Yuzbashi's campaign against Ottoman forces during their incursion into of the South Caucasus in the 1720s and 1730s.[43] Armenian historian and Shusha native Ashot Hovhannisian wrote that the fortress walls must have been built by Avan Yuzbashi in 1724, if not earlier.[29]

Kehva Chelebi, an early Armenian national activist who maintained correspondence between the meliks of Karabakh and the Russian authorities, in a 1725 report describes Shusha as a town and a fort:

The nearest Armenian stronghold … was Shushi. Shushi is four days' distance from Shemakhi. Armed Armenians under the command of Avan Yuzbashi guard it. After meeting with the Armenian leaders, including the Patriarch, they returned to Derbent via Shemakhi. Rocky mountains surround the town of Shushi. The number of the armed Armenians has not been determined. There are rumors that the Armenians have defeated the Turks in a number of skirmishes in Karabagh[44]

Foundation​

A settlement at Shusha is first recorded in a 15th-century illustrated Armenian gospel kept on display at Yerevan's Matenadaran (archival number 8211), which mentions a "Shushu village". The gospel was written by the scribe and artist Ter-Manuel in 1428, and is the earliest known artifact from the town.[35][36][37][38][33][39]

Some Armenian sources identify Shusha with a fortress called Shikakʻar or Kʻaraglukh, where the 9th-century Armenian prince Sahl Smbatean is said to have defeated an invading Arab army.[34][40] According to several sources, a settlement called Shosh served as an ancient fortress in the Armenian principality of Varanda, and had traditionally belonged to the Melik-Shahnazarian princely dynasty.[8][41][42] The fortress was described as a strategic stronghold in one of the Eastern Armenian military districts, called sghnakhs, playing a key role in the Armenian commander Avan Yuzbashi's campaign against Ottoman forces during their incursion into of the South Caucasus in the 1720s and 1730s.[43] Armenian historian and Shusha native Ashot Hovhannisian wrote that the fortress walls must have been built by Avan Yuzbashi in 1724, if not earlier.[29]

Kehva Chelebi, an early Armenian national activist who maintained correspondence between the meliks of Karabakh and the Russian authorities, in a 1725 report describes Shusha as a town and a fort:
Shusha was founded in 1750-1752 by Panah-Ali khan Javanshir (r. 1748-1763), the founder and the first ruler of the Karabakh Khanate (Qarabağ xanlığı - in Azerbaijani). The first capital of the Karabakh khanate was the castle of Bayat, built in 1748 in the district of Kebirli.

😂 😂 😂
Dude !
Don't insult your intelligence
What was Armenian population in 6 surrounding district in 1980
And what was their population in karbagh

I will let you tell me the numbers in 1980-1990 Soviet census

Shusha was founded in 1750-1752 by Panah-Ali khan Javanshir (r. 1748-1763), the founder and the first ruler of the Karabakh Khanate (Qarabağ xanlığı - in Azerbaijani). The first capital of the Karabakh khanate was the castle of Bayat, built in 1748 in the district of Kebirli.

Also,did you know Edirne and Istanbul were not founded by Turks? 🤓

Dude !
Don't insult your intelligence
What was Armenian population in 6 surrounding district in 1980
And what was their population in karbagh

I will let you tell me the numbers in 1980-1990 Soviet census
Why,you don't have them yourself?

Oh by the way,I don't know why I tried to post this for you earlier. Azeris after their victory:

EmeSmLPVgAEO-4u-860x484.jpg
EkVfp0oWkAAWZSI.jpg
FDtUZdaXoAQOhGz.jpg
FDtUZc9WUAMrbOD.jpg

It's ok, I have peace with my invader past but you have to accept that armenians are biased as f.. when it comes to history, They thing all the Turks and Azeris are actualy armenian and half of the anatolia and mesopotamia is belong to them.

These days, Iran does this to itself. Iran keeps interfering in neighboring countries and spreading fire. Even Iranians who leave Iran spread propaganda. Its neighbors and even its people hate the government run by religious crackpots.

The only reason why they survive is because they built a security state which crushes civilian protests and they have armies of non-Iranian shi'ah zombie armies that are more loyal to Iran than Iranians are themselves.
Ever sentence of your comment is lie.
You are victim of this propaganda too.

78% in karbagh proper
And less then 8% in surrounding districts

Why,you don't have them yourself?

Oh by the way,I don't know why I tried to post this for you earlier. Azeris after their victory:

View attachment 954614View attachment 954615View attachment 954616View attachment 954617
It would been an easy settlement if Armenians would have asked for karbakh in 1990 and with drawn from surrounding but they wanted to fight
So now they should fight and not complain 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom