What's new

War has begun in Karabakh.

It's ok, I have peace with my invader past but you have to accept that armenians are biased as f.. when it comes to history, They thing all the Turks and Azeris are actualy armenian and half of the anatolia and mesopotamia is belong to them.
Conversation between Serb and ultranationalist Armo and then me the same guy

Armenian1.jpg

Armenian2.jpg

78% in karbagh proper
And less then 8% in surrounding districts

It would been an easy settlement if Armenians would have asked for karbakh in 1990 and with drawn from surrounding but they wanted to fight
So now they should fight and not complain 😂😂
They had a war,the Soviet Union was falling apart and everyone in the region was already trying to get their republics independent from 1988-1989,this is the chaos the Soviet leaders had created. Give Crimea to Ukraine,Give Artsakh to Azerbaijan,give Transnistria to Moldova,give South Ossetia and Abkhazia to Georgia etc.

At the end of the day, the facts and truth don't matter, "history" doesn't matter, the strong will do what it is in their interest one way or another and justify it.

The people who obsess over proving their morally correct and historically accurate stance as if it it will result in their enemy immediately stopping are very naive and foolish.

Might has always been right.

Conversation between Serb and ultranationalist Armo and then me the same guy

View attachment 954631

View attachment 954633

They had a war,the Soviet Union was falling apart and everyone in the region was already trying to get their republics independent from 1988-1989,this is the chaos the Soviet leaders had created. Give Crimea to Ukraine,Give Artsakh to Azerbaijan,give Transnistria to Moldova,give South Ossetia and Abkhazia to Georgia etc.
And they say "Armenia want peace but Turks want Armenia" lmao

And they say "Armenia want peace but Turks want Armenia" lmao
Well Azerbaijan wants Armenia and Turkey could grab a piece,but still having Armenians go like "Hey Cilicia is ours,hey Trabzon is ours,hey Capadocia is ours"...I think it was after showing them a map of how I think the "division" of Turkey should be more or less. But,after seeing a pro-Hitler "aryan" Armo online,I was like ok enough.

Iranian Azeris naturaly support Azerbaijan

Well Azerbaijan wants Armenia and Turkey could grab a piece,but still having Armenians go like "Hey Cilicia is ours,hey Trabzon is ours,hey Capadocia is ours"...I think it was after showing them a map of how I think the "division" of Turkey should be more or less. But,after seeing a pro-Hitler "aryan" Armo online,I was like ok enough.
If they had power like in 1915, They would do Ustashe level genocide again, Turks dont hate Armenians for no reason

All these indian weapons for armenia getting destroyed, there are already tons of videos released from the Azeri MoD D

Correction: Karabagh is no longer "disputed territory" Armenia has recently signed an agreement that accepts that all of Karabakh is
Azerbaijan territory. (But they kept sending there terrorist groups anyhow.. They also mined the roads that lead to Azerbaijan)

Yes your entire comment is funny.
Azaries are one of Iranic people. And they are less than 16 percent of iran population. Many of them can't speak turkish language now(for example Azaries in tehran)
Also many of Iranian officials are Azaries.
We hate dictatorial regime of baku, because they are servent of jews now.
Basheh, chashm aziazm. Har harfi shuma gufti drusteh va har harf mann maskhareh Budhe.

bebakshid, mann heche az iran baladnestam:undecided:

Just before this operation, the Turkish MFA had warned various countries not to intervene, a warning apparently heeded by their interlocutors.

All these indian weapons for armenia getting destroyed, there are already tons of videos released from the Azeri MoD D

Correction: Karabagh is no longer "disputed territory" Armenia has recently signed an agreement that accepts that all of Karabakh is
Azerbaijan territory. (But they kept sending there terrorist groups anyhow.. They also mined the roads that lead to Azerbaijan)

Well, and which video Indian-made weapons were destroyed?

Have the proper specs while watching the videos, please

I must applaud the Azerbaijan government and armed forces, that are aware that they need to take back their area by force if necessary, and they are not afraid to do so.

Meanwhile, our Lumber 1 is almost 10 times their size, and would still prefer to be farmers and real estate agents rather than do what they are paid to do.

Back
Top Bottom