What's new

Waqas Ahmed Goraya Rears His Ugly Head Once Again

The problem isn't as to what this guy did. Also be reminded that this guy was judt cleared of all charges just last month.
He was but that doesnot take away right of FIA to do that as what some call champions of liberalism in Pakistan (na ahel league) made laws that allow police and other law enforcers to pick up without charge for days
The BLA is a terrorist organization which is why we see fit to prosecute anyone who supports their actions. Sound familiar
Yes it does actually we did the same with MQM and Taliban all over the country
Why are we badmouthing the Israeli army for putting a 14 year old girl behind bars if we support the same behaviour.
After what Palestinians did i have a neutral view on Palestine
Isn't one of our main claims to Kashmir that India has been commiting widespread violations of basic human rights ?
So you are saying we should support terrorist sympathizers as long as they only Pakistan and in the name of ethnicity just so we can make a point in the UN against India which will have zero change on the ground?

CIA picked up hundreds of people tortured them and drove them to madness and didn't even bother pressing charges against them
Yes they did and their media was quiet on it on matters on security their media is very cooperative with their deep state

He was but that doesnot take away right of FIA to do that as what some call champions of liberalism in Pakistan (na ahel league) made laws that allow police and other law enforcers to pick up without charge for days

Yes it does actually we did the same with MQM and Taliban all over the country

After what Palestinians did i have a neutral view on Palestine

So you are saying we should support terrorist sympathizers as long as they only Pakistan and in the name of ethnicity just so we can make a point in the UN against India which will have zero change on the ground?

Yes they did and their media was quiet on it on matters on security their media is very cooperative with their deep state

I'm just saying dude. Its either none or both. Either both BLA and Kashmiri seperatists are terrorists or neither are. Let's be honest, Kashmir becoming a part Pakistan is as absurd of an idea as a free Balochistan. Supporting such ideas gives us 0 right to complain. By this logic USA's interference in the middle east is fair game as is the Israeli oppression of millions of Muslims.

Pick one or the other.

I'm just saying dude. Its either none or both. Either both BLA and Kashmiri seperatists are terrorists or neither are. Let's be honest, Kashmir becoming a part Pakistan is as absurd of an idea as a free Balochistan. Supporting such ideas gives us 0 right to complain. By this logic USA's interference in the middle east is fair game as is the Israeli oppression of millions of Muslims.

Pick one or the other.
They will do what will work for their country we will do what works for us

Pick one or the other.
Disingenious creature just educate us how kashmiri seperatists and freedom fighters are same as bla terrorists. Balochistan had acceded with pakistan under complete legal process.
Kashmiris land was captured by hindus and indians and they were never allowe dto decide on their freedom.
Could an arsehole as urself differentiate between two facts that there are uno resolutions regarding kashmir dispute and there are no such resolutions on balochistan.

Infact even western nations and forver bully america did not term kashmir movement as terrorism and dont consider kashmir as indias terriotry whereas worldwide bla, bfa, bra are considered terror outfits and baloch fighters as terrorists.
But since u are another one of Hassan goraya ka diya hua ganda anda who works online for such likes u will go as disingenious in ur arguments as possible

Btw @Jon-Snow check this thread

Pick one or the other.
This is a load of crap. Kashmir is internationally recognised as disputed territory. Balochistan is a recognised province of Pakistan. How on earth are the two alike?

Now that he is in the EU let him be, challenge him intellectually but targeted ops in EU could lead to diplomatic tiff, we are best to avoid this,,,,,, too think this swine was in our hands:hitwall:
Yes that was my point but if isi would still want it they can do it, plus sitting overseas ranting against pakistan will not affect us much cause his frustarted blabberings will spike more hate against him.

Disingenious creature just educate us how kashmiri seperatists and freedom fighters are same as bla terrorists. Balochistan had acceded with pakistan under complete legal process.
Kashmiris land was captured by hindus and indians and they were never allowe dto decide on their freedom.
Could an arsehole as urself differentiate between two facts that there are uno resolutions regarding kashmir dispute and there are no such resolutions on balochistan.

Infact even western nations and forver bully america did not term kashmir movement as terrorism and dont consider kashmir as indias terriotry whereas worldwide bla, bfa, bra are considered terror outfits and baloch fighters as terrorists.
But since u are another one of Hassan goraya ka diya hua ganda anda who works online for such likes u will go as disingenious in ur arguments as possible

Btw @Jon-Snow check this thread
he is a khooni liberal and he is showing his true color

Pick one or the other.
you can campare khalistanis with BLA but not Kashmiris

The real problem was them glorifying terror activities of BLA and even at times promoting them by mocking death of Pakistanis

If that is indeed the case, then I have no sympathy for them. And they should stop hiding behind Liberalism for supporting terrorists.

BLA and Kashmiri seperatists both spread chaos and unrest in their respective nations. The west or the UN doesn't recognise either the Baloch freedom movement or the Kashmiri secession movement (I couldn't care less about either). Also Kashmir's prince secceeded to India (the same can be said about junagadh being rightfully ours but that's out of the question now). In both cases state are commuting terrorism against their own people. And for the keyboard jihadis who suddenly care about the what the US says, the US and most of the west agree with the interference in the middle east and don't even recognize Palestine so unless you're ready to accept the bloodshed of your Muslim brothers dont lecture me with what the west says.

Its funny called being a khooni liberal when 9/10 posts in this thread of want death for someone over a tweet and ironically at the same time the same people say Muslims are peaceful and tolerant.

@war&peace @Hammad Arshad Qureshi @Ocean @Maarkhoor Hazrat @Zarvan @Path-Finder @Horus @Zibago
This is the blasphemous and anti-national swines latest tweet, WHY??? on earth did the agencies let this heinous criminal off the hook:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Lol these liberal bastards have literally no shame. I remember one time he was complaining about the immigration policies of Netherland. And you know who he blamed? Pakistan Army and ISI for immigration problems in Netherlands.

Maybe he will someday blame ISI for his birth as well someday

I'd suggest ISI to have hit squads like Mossad, and assassinate individuals those speak or propagate against the country. You till 10, the lesson will be learnt by 100 others.

I'd suggest ISI to have hit squads like Mossad, and assassinate individuals those speak or propagate against the country. You till 10, the lesson will be learnt by 100 others.

Israel can get away with killing its opponents abroad due to pro Israeli media, Pakistan cannot. The media will quickly capitalise on that with another anti Muslim propaganda.

Israel can get away with killing its opponents abroad due to pro Israeli media, Pakistan cannot. The media will quickly capitalise on that with another anti Muslim propaganda.
Good agencies are the ones those dont leave any footprint after their activities.
You dont have to shoot every time. You can kill them in car accidents or a fire in a building--more like a natural death.:-)

Back
Top Bottom