What's new

Waqas Ahmed Goraya Rears His Ugly Head Once Again

HEC paid for his education abroad, now this scumbag doesn't want to return by fabricating stories about his alleged persecution. Yaay
Sir we should have learned form the Hussain Haqqani incident, once a traitor always a traitor, i am still pained that we let that swine go "scot free" and now he has launched a so-called think tank to denigrate Pak nation and army at every given opportunity always accompanied by his hideous girlfriend Christine Fair.Kudos sir

Bro I totally understand your frustration, the agencies get rotten egg on their faces every time this swine tweets, they should have learned their lesson from that other shameless swine Hussain Haqqani who is egging on the Trump admin to launch more punitive actions against Pak army and state, it really is SAD.Kudos bro

We all need to understand on thing, there are dogs which bark alot . No one in the world listens to them because they do not have any self respect.
I was looking at an HH interview , and he was thoroughly ridiculed by the host and audience for being a traitor. So what ever these dogs bark we should simply ignore them .

I was looking at an HH interview , and he was thoroughly ridiculed by the host and audience for being a traitor. So what ever these dogs bark we should simply ignore them .
I believe it was the Larry Pressler interview, no body and I mean nobody has any real regard for Quislings.Kudos Sir

Bro I totally understand your frustration, the agencies get rotten egg on their faces every time this swine tweets, they should have learned their lesson from that other shameless swine Hussain Haqqani who is egging on the Trump admin to launch more punitive actions against Pak army and state, it really is SAD.Kudos bro
Sir, I've stopped bothering. If I look at my life, Alhamdulillah, I have everything in my life a man can ask for but their follies bring unnecessary stress

Can someone point me to a valid source for these guys' original content for which they were allegedly picked up for?

I find this tweet quite distasteful accusing a national agency that protects Pakistan of being a terrorist organisation when many of its operatives have been killed by terrorists.

@war&peace @Hammad Arshad Qureshi @Ocean @Maarkhoor Hazrat @Zarvan @Path-Finder @Horus @Zibago
This is the blasphemous and anti-national swines latest tweet, WHY??? on earth did the agencies let this heinous criminal off the hook:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
And people like @Azlan Haider still advocating for these scums.
ISI didn't abduct any of these pigs but FIA took them in protective custody upon Govt behest since they exposed on social media and later they allowed to sneak out from Pakistan.
@Horus
We must take action against all those who still supports such spineless creatures who not only hurt our religious feelings but also wrongfully accuses our forces.

And people like @Azlan Haider still advocating for these scums.
ISI didn't abduct any of these pigs but FIA took them in protective custody upon Govt behest since they exposed on social media and later they allowed to sneak out from Pakistan.
@Horus
We must take action against all those who still supports such spineless creatures who not only hurt our religious feelings but also wrongfully accuses our forces.
Absolutely Sir.Kudos

ISI needs to raise a death squad just like MOSSAD enough of tolerating these dumbos and their crap
ISI is not a terror org like MOSSAD OR R&AW hence we don't operate any killing squads.

Keep treating scums with kids glove and keep getting more gorayas in return.

It is illegal to pick up someone for expressing their views. Even if they did hurt religious sentiments then fine, pick them and up and put them in front of the law. Why resort to enforced disappearances and abductions. Whoever's been picking these guys up is and will never be above the law.

Lmao :rofl: his tweet shows his frustration :rofl: :rofl:

I believe all these activists including this Goraya criminal must have been slaughtered and maimed and their body parts shud have been hacked to tiny bits and their parts dissolved in the acid leaving no trace behind. anyone who works against the State deserves to be salughtered in the cold.

His tweet tells that menman nawaz he was given was pretty good already Lmao

ISI is not a terror org like MOSSAD OR R&AW hence we don't operate any killing squads.
Than keep tolerating snakes and than they would bite you one day so badly that you won't live

Back
Top Bottom