What's new

Waqar reveals Pakistan’s cricket problems

All complaints will go in air today when Pakistan is going to thrash RSA today.Sarfaraz was telling yesterday that they have made team combination of RSA.

Pakistan face South Africa in must-win match
Pakistan must express its ability without fear: Afridi

tem45r45t.png

Telling you? Why would I tell you anything who are you lol ? And I said there is no talent in Pakistani team by which I mean the playing 11.

i never said u r telling me.. i said you r trying to tell.. there is a difference in both statements.. read both the statements and figure out the difference before ur "LOLING"

Most people dream of becoming a sport star, but as they grow up, they realize the reality or their parents steer them towards more stable careers. This is the case for 99% of us.

But sometimes an individual has special talent that everyone can see, and if these people are correctly supported, they can go on become legends of a sport.

In some countries (I'll give Canada or USA as example), sports facilities are everywhere. Every park will have basketball courts or a baseball diamond or a hockey rink etc. So people can play casually whenever they want. Kids can play and have fun. These facilities are well maintained (night lighting, grass is cut, equipment is maintained etc )and are completely free. The government uses taxpayers' money to maintain these places. These are even in rural areas, villages etc.

You're probably wondering what I'm trying to say.

My point is, by having these facilities everywhere and allowing people to play casually, we increase the chances of a talent being noticed and emerging to the top. As you know, cream rises to the top. If at a young age, people notice a talent, then even parents may be inclined to support their child in the direction of the sport.

In USA, most basketball and baseball players are recruited out of high school or college. The talent is noticed while the kid is young, because he/she has access to free facilities to play from a young age and improve. Once they are noticed, the scouts start training them and they go on from there. Their parents are convinced to let the child become a athlete.

Of course, this being Pakistan, any open area is swiftly taken over by land mafia to make slums or whatever. Any taxpayer money collected, however little, swiftly makes its way to some bank in Switzerland or Panama or wherever.

So we are all at fault. The players, the PCB, the government, but ultimately, it is our fault. We chose this government. We choose to not pay taxes, then we complain when our Country goes to shit.

There is nothing to reveal Pakistani team has no talent. Tell me where are bowlers with 90+ and avg below 23? Where are batsman averaging 40+ and in the same time having 90+ strike rate? Where are spinners with below 27 avg and below 4 economy rate? Name me hitters who can make 100+ runs in last 10 overs? Admit it there is nothing wrong with board or anything else its just that there is no talent.
I admit pak lacks batters but the thing about bowling is not true.pakistani bowlers are known for reverse swing which was destroyed by icc by introducing two new balls at both ends.Apart from that teams are producing great batters.Sa having their two bolwers in top couldn't qualify.

nice joke... The guy who could not control his wide balls in all his career...

There's only one cricket problem in Pakistan and that's PCB.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom