What's new

Wanna send greeting cards and rakhis to jawans??

buddyboyyash

Reaction score
Country
India
guys just read this in today's paper....you can send greeting cards and rakhis to jawans on frontline....

through this website...

Send greeting card to soldiers on the border #ThankYouIndianArmy

they charge a lil (lowest amount being Rs. 5)...but the card is assured to be delivered....they did it last year too

15th august is the last date....the cards will reach jawans by 19th august

Good initiative this is!! :)

VERY good! I'veseen such initiatives elsewhere in the world and even took part in a UK Army one but wouldn't have imagined here was one for the IA Deployed on the frontlines. I'm very happen to have been proven wrong! I will be sending as many as my overdraft will allow! Coming from a family where members have served in JK and on the LoC I feel this is the least anyone can do for these truly worthy souls. If you can't spend a few rupees on these guys- who can you spend it on??

guys just read this in today's paper....you can send greeting cards and rakhis to jawans on frontline....

through this website...

Send greeting card to soldiers on the border #ThankYouIndianArmy

they charge a lil (lowest amount being Rs. 5)...but the card is assured to be delivered....they did it last year too

15th august is the last date....the cards will reach jawans by 19th august

buddy are u sure about the site cuz...its name is 21fools...nd trust rating is only 68% hav u or any1 tried this before

Great initiative!

Will surely take part in it.

Though I am from a military family and often communicate with fellow officers of my brothers, a thank you as a common citizen of our country is always the simplest and the most genuine thanks we can give.

But dear friends, we all know a better way in which we can give a better THANK YOU.

We can support our troops against the gross injustice they face in the face of the neglect that PMO and MOD are doing to them when it comes to cross border attacks.

I mean which country asks their soldiers to stand down on an attack that has repeatedly killed our soldiers?

Anything for the Country mahn!! Please Tell me if i can be of any help! Currently I am in Nasik! the Artillery Centre is hea...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom