What's new

Fear and loathing in India's Muslim heartland could decide general election

@Emmie @Aeronaut please merge this and many other Indian political thread into one its difficult and confusing keeping track of all election related discussions

You are right.Still caste is matter also in Kerala .But only for politicians ,All parties and their leaders visit NSS secreatary G Sukumaran Nair ,SNDP sec: Vellpally Natesan and Christian ,Muslim missionaries.But it will remain in politicians wing .
Keralaites dont care about the words of these so called caste leaders.we vote only for development and governance outcomes.
I think TN and all other South Indian states are like that.But in North India caste determines everything.
I know Muslims who love their country more than their religion.Insects can be seen in every religion including Hindusim.
But some Muslims takes advantage of Congress 'sickular ' policy and it cause the rise of BJP .And now I also support BJP.

Congress Lack of engagement with Hindu Leadership gave rise to a strong Hindu response. I mean, lets see , Sonia, Rahul meet Christian leaders, Muslim leaders. Have we ever see them engage with Hindu saints, buddhist Monks, Sikh guru (or priest)?
No. Its still Hindu's sense of secularism gets them votes. When a avg Hindu wakes up and starts questioning Congress, they might change, India would be gripped between 2 extremes, and that day, minorities might feel difficult..! Its time Congress learns its mistake, and start Uniform Civil code.

More, look at how Chinese are killing Muslims mercilessly, while not a word in Pakistani press, because they (Pakistan) are getting Chinese arms.
Slaves cannot say a word against their masters, simple as that!

Congress Lack of engagement with Hindu Leadership gave rise to a strong Hindu response. I mean, lets see , Sonia, Rahul meet Christian leaders, Muslim leaders. Have we ever see them engage with Hindu saints, buddhist Monks, Sikh guru (or priest)?
No. Its still Hindu's sense of secularism gets them votes. When a avg Hindu wakes up and starts questioning Congress, they might change, India would be gripped between 2 extremes, and that day, minorities might feel difficult..! Its time Congress learns its mistake, and start Uniform Civil code.

Congress creates all this mess.All they care about power and how to maintain the PM post in Gandhi family.Sure Congress and PM like Indira Gandhi gave a lot of contribution to India.But it ended there.After her death Muslim appeasing enter in its full gear.Before there is also something like that.This creates disturbance among A B Vajpayee ,L K Advani both in congress camp at that time.And this Muslim appeasing of Congress cause the rise of BJP in 1980's.In first election they only got 2 seats.Now we all know about Shah Bano case.And our 'so called' leader Rajiv gandhi did what he should do .With absolute majority he overruled SC verdict by amending the constitution.Thats single incident cause deep rooted concerns in Hindus and still it is remain in Hindus heart, including mine.Bharatiya Janatha Party is manifestation of that concerns of these poor Hindus and mistreatment of Hindus by Congress .In next election in 1990's they got 120 seats .Within record 15 years they create Non Congress government.
Indians who support Congress is generation before us who carry that old colonial baggage and their gratitude towards Congress.
We are new generations my friend we dont care about historical baggage.We only care about economic growth ,employment and jobs.

Last edited:
Congress creates all this mess.All they care about power and how to maintain the PM post in Gandhi family.Sure Congress and PM like Indira Gandhi gave a lot of contribution to India.But it ended there.After her death Muslim appeasing enter in its full gear.Before there is also something like that.This creates disturbance among A B Vajpayee ,L K Advani both in congress camp at that time.And this Muslim appeasing of Congress cause the rise of BJP in 1980's.In first election they only got 2 seats.Now we all know about Shah Bano case.And our 'so called' leader Rajiv gandhi did what he should do .With absolute majority he overruled SC verdict by amending the constitution.Thats single incident cause deep rooted concerns in Hindus and still it is remain in Hindus heart, including mine.Bharatiya Janatha Party is manifestation of that concerns of these poor Hindus and mistreatment of Hindus by Congress .In next election they got 120 seats .Within record 15 years they create Non Congress government.
Indians who support Congress is generation before us who carry that old colonial baggage and their gratitude towards Congress.
We are new generations my friend we dont care about historical baggage.We only care about economic growth ,employment and jobs.

Congress should die of shame cs of Shao Bano verdict.

Well its typical baisharmi. What else!!!
Areesh how many times will I have to repeat it to you - we are Indians and Hindu/Sikh/Jain/Buddhist etc and we are like this only. Why don't you understand that? This is our trait. :coffee:

Looking at Muslim world's harsh treatment of second hand/class muslims aka Shia's and Ahmedia's who are going to vote BJP/Modi, the Indian Muslim vote bank is going to be limited only to Saudi centric Sunnis...

That makes no sense. Just because a few khojas in Gujarat choose BJP for business purposes, does not mean the major Shia population in UP and Bihar and Gujarat is supporting BJP.

Shias know how their processions get bludgeoned in Kashmir, and how riots singled out their businesses in Gujarat during the genocide of Muslims there in 2002

that is sickening, yet Bharatis on the forum think they are entitled to attack Pakistan on issues of sectarian violence, the violence on their side is much more serious and wide spread and arguably sanctioned bu those on power.....

The violence against Dalits is sky rocketing. The most shocking kind of brutality exists in india

It is a culture based on violence. We have so many threads here on PDF, where hindu indians are coming by the dozens, [ even those who have been here for years with thousands of posts ] and setting scores against their own fellow countrymen, indian muslims.

With filthy language, filthy mindset, these hindu indians speak of their own countrymen, indian muslims. The evidence is all here on PDF.

Slaves cannot say a word against their masters, simple as that!

Chinese are not killing muslims.

Muslims thrive all over China.

They will If Not By Word Then Sword :D:D:DLike They Do it in Gujarat If they Dont Hindus Will Not Let them Live in their Locality Peacefully :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

look at this hindu indian speaking about his OWN country men

unbelievable

these people are inherently violent

Chinese are not killing muslims.

Muslims thrive all over China.
We Will Let then live peacefully if they Adopt Uniform Civil Code And throw Sharia in Dust Bin. Its Our country our Laws :tdown:

We Will Let then live peacefully if they Adopt Uniform Civil Code And throw Sharia in Dust Bin. Its Our country our Laws :tdown:

can you believe this? Here we have a hindu indian talking about 15% of his OWN country with violence

look at this hindu indian speaking about his OWN country men
unbelievable
these people are inherently violent
So What You want me to Do A intellectual debate In this Troll thread

With filthy language, filthy mindset, these hindu indians speak of their own countrymen, indian muslims. The evidence is all here on PDF.

Gosh, what a troll. Pakistanis are good at nothing but spreading hatred, after all, the basic reason for their existence is to denounce India, literally whatever the means. We have countless NGO's working for the upliftment of the so called 'minorities'. We have inherited the caste system from our ancestors with weird beliefs, we are not proud of it either. But perceiving all Indians as discriminatory to these so called 'minorities' is laughable.

This new generation, the ones born after 2000, they are gonna be the ones devoid of any prejudice against any caste/religion. Why? Cause of the education they are being provided, you'll see.

It's evident in this very thread, your pathetic attempt at alienating Indian Muslims from Indian Hindus is not yielding any successful results. I can bank upon my multiple Muslim friends who'd just thrash your 'Indian Hindus harass Indian Muslims' perception. Yes, few politicians, for the sake of the vote bank, do practise favoritism to some particular religions, but that doesn't mean you can generalize the situation and impose it on all Indians.

Mind your own business for god's sake. Apni mulk ki tarakki ke baare mein socho, nai to mulk hi nai rahega.

Your concerns are noted
Meanwhile I suggest you to take a look at the mistreatment of Shias,Ahemdias,Sikhs,Hindus & Christians in pakistan &

These people largely suffer from hypermetropia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom