What's new

Fear and loathing in India's Muslim heartland could decide general election

India is for Indians .It is our right to elect our government.There is no Indian Muslims only Indians .We all are Indians and religion is not a fact here.GoI will take care of their people .Foreigners must mind their own business.
125 crore people and different culture,so clashes may happen .Riots in the UP cause the death of both Muslims and Hindus.Politicians used it for their own purpose.People suffered and religion is not a benchmark there.

By the way 'a certain 'FOREIGNER' is surely minding your business!!!!
(I'm sure you'll be able to 'guess', if not let me know! I'll help you in your 'guessing'!

By the way 'a certain 'FOREIGNER' is surely minding your business!!!!
(I'm sure you'll be able to 'guess', if not let me know! I'll help you in your 'guessing'!

Ohh I think your 'foreigner' is Sonia Gandhi.That is why we oppose congress now.business.That Italian lady is just a smoke screen .He is control some of the most corrupted,powerful politicians in the Congress
inner circle.By the way now she may be a naturalized Indian.So she is also an Indian.I am talking about other 'foreign' citizens
not Sonia Gandhi.

that is sickening, yet Bharatis on the forum think they are entitled to attack Pakistan on issues of sectarian violence, the violence on their side is much more serious and wide spread and arguably sanctioned bu those on power.....
Violence is neither more serious nor more widespread in India. Demographics clearly show which country's minorities are leaving the country.

The fact is both India and Pak have minority issues just like any other country in the world. Rather than making accusations on each other, it is beneficial for both countries to work for the benefit of their minorities.

Pak should work on stopping forced abductions and conversions of minorities and stop them from fleeing the country in large numbers lest they become extinct.

Meanwhile, India has to work on stopping these riots that flare up every few years and promote trust and understanding b/w Muslims and non-Muslims.

Violence is neither more serious nor more widespread in India. Demographics clearly show which country's minorities are leaving the country.

The fact is both India and Pak have minority issues just like any other country in the world. Rather than making accusations on each other, it is beneficial for both countries to work for the benefit of their minorities.

Pak should work on stopping forced abductions and conversions of minorities and stop them from fleeing the country in large numbers lest they become extinct.

Meanwhile, India has to work on stopping these riots that flare up every few years and promote trust and understanding b/w Muslims and non-Muslims.
Finally an Indian member who makes sense, now I can die in peace....:-)

We may talk anything we want here mate, but on the field, religion, caste does matter. Religion, Caste may not matter anymore in Kerala, TN(except some pockets), Karnataka, Goa, but it does matter in the north. It will fetch you votes. Saw SP, BSP , Congress, RJD garner votes on a single plank? Secularism.
And sad part is, I have seen (only few till now) who claim they are Muslim's first and then Indians. They were a time when Muslims patriotically, sang Vande Mataram, Our national song. But in north, due to idiotic mullah's, they do not sing even national anthem. And Congress never really opposed their behaviour.

Caste is a huge factor in almost all TN constitutnecies even now,except a few urban centres like Madras/Coimbatore/Madurai.

That makes no sense. Just because a few khojas in Gujarat choose BJP for business purposes, does not mean the major Shia population in UP and Bihar and Gujarat is supporting BJP.

Shias know how their processions get bludgeoned in Kashmir, and how riots singled out their businesses in Gujarat during the genocide of Muslims there in 2002

The violence against Dalits is sky rocketing. The most shocking kind of brutality exists in india

It is a culture based on violence. We have so many threads here on PDF, where hindu indians are coming by the dozens, [ even those who have been here for years with thousands of posts ] and setting scores against their own fellow countrymen, indian muslims.

With filthy language, filthy mindset, these hindu indians speak of their own countrymen, indian muslims. The evidence is all here on PDF.

Multan mein baitke,u dont know anything at all about India.

The culture based on violence exists in your country,not ours.

Caste is a huge factor in almost all TN constitutnecies even now,except a few urban centres like Madras/Coimbatore/Madurai.

Multan mein baitke,u dont know anything at all about India.

The culture based on violence exists in your country,not ours.

It is not. Take Example of Madurai, so called caste hot bed. It returned Communist to power in every LS elections, except last time when Azhagiri won with clout. Even he is not a dominant castes in madurai.
In North- Eastern Tamil Nadu, like Arakonam, Vellore, Krishnagiri, caste is the factor, and in pockets in South TN.

Wow.....UK newspapers are getting OBSESSED with Indian Elections :lol:

Kuch Bhi Karlo Tum Iss baar........Banke Rahegi Modi Sarkar :enjoy:

It is not. Take Example of Madurai, so called caste hot bed. It returned Communist to power in every LS elections, except last time when Azhagiri won with clout. Even he is not a dominant castes in madurai.
In North- Eastern Tamil Nadu, like Arakonam, Vellore, Krishnagiri, caste is the factor, and in pockets in South TN.

Madurai city is full of sourashtrians and many other people,i mentioned in my post that madurai is an urban centre and thus not a caste factored area but even trichy is a proper caste filled constituency and so is erode/tiruppur etc etc.

Only exceptions are Chennai/Coimbatore/Madurai.

Madurai city is full of sourashtrians and many other people,i mentioned in my post that madurai is an urban centre and thus not a caste factored area but even trichy is a proper caste filled constituency and so is erode/tiruppur etc etc.

Only exceptions are Chennai/Coimbatore/Madurai.

Madurai Lok Sabha consituency consists of whole Madurai district. The so-called city region in Madurai is just 1-10th of Chennai, and 90pc of its population live in towns and villages. Saurastrians occupy only the area around Meenakshi Amman temple.
Now don get into details. Madurai is my native, and I know better than you bout my nativity. Thank you,.

Wow cant believe Telegraph too stoops so low as to include blatant lies in spewing hatred on Modi -

Sample these two :

1) It quotes only a part of Amit Shah;s speech about badla and conveniently leaves out how he says - in this age we cannot take revenge through sticks and swords, but in a democracy badla is through ballot. So go vote and take badla on the SP government.
For these Briturd newspapers when Obama exhorts the Ohioans to take revenge on the Republicans through voting they will cum in their pants about how great he is, but when Amit Shah says the same all hell breaks loose.

2) About Sanjeev Baliyan - he was the one who sheltered about 8000 muslims in his property and saved them from the angry Jats after the tractors were attacked by Muslim mobs while returning from the Mahapanchayat. Even if they ahd not praised him, the least is atleast they could not have lied disparagingly about him

Back
Top Bottom