What's new

India's E-Tail Battleground: Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal Fight for Top Slot

Flipkart any time .. @wolfschanzze few days ago they (EA sport via origin) were giving out Battlefield 3 for free..and steam gives the best deals as far as games are concerned , check it , you will like it . I bought games like left for dead , assasin creed ,metro last light ,borderland 2 for just few hundred rupees . Besides they have summer sale going on and giving out incredible discounts..
You mean on Steam?Steam lets us shop in rupees now?
i like to buy far cry 4, metro last light,left for dead and Elder Scrolls Online it will be an awesome game if its the same like Skyrim.

You mean on Steam?Steam lets us shop in rupees now?
i like to buy far cry 4, metro last light,left for dead and Elder Scrolls Online it will be an awesome game if its the same like Skyrim.
No, dollars actually ,but still cheap after applying conversion, I don`t posses credit cards but use entropay and SBI virtual credit cards .I haven`t yet played them all , I m just hoarding them to play when I will get time:(

No, dollars actually ,but still cheap after applying conversion, I don`t posses credit cards but use entropay and SBI virtual credit cards .I haven`t yet played them all , I m just hoarding them to play when I will get time:(
Till now i haven't figured out how the virtual credit card system works and i donno how it is done. i use Skrill account "Moneybookers.com" to pay online games,earlier i used Ultimate Game Card codes to buy .Origin lets us pay in rupees though i checked last time.
Check your debit card they might work internationally, Some private banking corps like HSBC,HDFC,AXIS bank,ICICI lets you use debit card for international online purchases, i buy credits for face book game regularly using that.

Amazon India sucks big time! Flipkart delivers much fast..

for electronic equipments I prefer snapdeal. For clothes flipkart. also compare rates in different site and choose cheapest one.

Jabong is another member

Jabong is best
Flipkart, homeshop18 are good
Snapdeal is average
ebay is bad

Flipkarts to expensive these days, you get better electronic deal at stores near you

India's E-commerce is booming........the only thing needed to be kept in mind is consumer complaint redressal.........
I've heard of cases in which the products which were delivered were different from the ones ordered online, quality wise and/or specification wise........

Last edited:
I buy from Snapdeal
It provide really good service
I bought my Laptop, Modem + Router, Smartphone, T-Shirts and many other things from Snapdeal :agree:
And its provide product in less price than Flipkart and Amazon

Back
Top Bottom