What's new

Wal-Mart under fire in India, government signals probe

The FBI is going to jump into a labor argument? LOL

Shalom. Do you really think they don't monitor this thread? And if you know the US law....yes, the FBI can investigate labor violations that involve people and organizations working against the law. You think Mossad wouldn't investigate something that was of concern to them in anyway shape of form?

@orangzaib

There is the Illegal, the Immoral and the Unethical.

I am convinced you are an american cuz like most american you seem to feel strongly only about the Illegal. That is pretty ironic coming from a black american. I am sure you are smart enough/Old enough to understand the Irony in it.

About 'Aurangzeb', I am disturbed an Indian Muslim thought it would be funny to have that name. If you really want/wanted Indians to respect you and respond to your rationally you should have done some research into that name before taking it on.

I am sorry, bit I didn't understand what 'Irony' or 'Ironic' coming from a black man. Care to explain?

Second, you are 'disturbed' by a name that probably hundreds of thousands of people have?? Well that tells me the level of tolerance you can have for others. I am disturbed at you guys taking over 13 million of our jobs and pushing us into a ditch by wrongdoings and bribing, running an illegal and unethical HR network to provide jobs for only the Indians. How about we fix each others disturbance. I'll change the name. You return the American jobs and the money???? Deal? This is the American spirit. We try to work with everyone and meet in the middle. Let's do what I propose and fix both of our disturbances.

I am sorry, bit I didn't understand what 'Irony' or 'Ironic' coming from a black man. Care to explain?

Second, you are 'disturbed' by a name that probably hundreds of thousands of people have?? Well that tells me the level of tolerance you can have for others. I am disturbed at you guys taking over 13 million of our jobs and pushing us into a ditch by wrongdoings and bribing, running an illegal and unethical HR network to provide jobs for only the Indians. How about we fix each others disturbance. I'll change the name. You return the American jobs and the money???? Deal? This is the American spirit. We try to work with everyone and meet in the middle. Let's do what I propose and fix both of our disturbances.

..there was a time when Slavery was 'Legal'. Just because something is 'legal' does not make it alright. But if I had to explain that ...there is no point in having any discussion with you.

The name 'Aurenzeb' is as popular in India as the name 'Hitler' with the Jews or 'Judas' with Christians. I remember there was a store named 'Hitler' in Gujarat and your 'tolerant' society could not stand it :disagree: ....You have no credibility or moral authority to preach to me on 'tolerance'.

I am disturbed that US kept silent when pakistan (your allay) went around acquiring Nukes and Missile tech from china. I am disturbed that US sent its fleet to Bay of Bengal to threaten India. I am disturbed that Osho Rajneesh was forced to move out if US for preaching hinduism. I am disturbed that US is forcing the world to trade in Oil using USD ($) so that you can continue to print on toilet paper and force the world pay for your mistakes. Any nation that does not sell Oil in USD becomes 'evil'. I am disturbed US allows for free free flow of Money which is in your favor but does not allow for free flow of Labour which is our favor. I am disturbed US allows free flow of Goods (US/china) but not free flow of Services (India). I am disturbed US puts ristrictions on number of routes Indian aircraft can fly in the US. I am disturbed the trade embargo US put on India and forced the world to shun us when we exploded our Nuke even though we are non signatory to CTBT and NPT. It's a long long list ....but I dont have time to educate you.

American jobs are going to be a rarity in the days to come ...all the best trying to save it :sick:

You can keep the name, come to think of it ...it suites you. Kind of gives me an idea why that Indian muslim suggest it for you.

Its human nature to try try to work with everyone and meet in the middle....only in your mind it becomes 'american sprit' :lol:

..there was a time when Slavery was 'Legal'. Just because something is 'legal' does not make it alright. But if I had to explain that ...there is no point in having any discussion with you.

The name 'Aurenzeb' is as popular in India as the name 'Hitler' with the Jews or 'Judas' with Christians. I remember there was a store named 'Hitler' in Gujarat and your 'tolerant' society could not stand it :disagree: ....You have no credibility or moral authority to preach to me on 'tolerance'.

I am disturbed that US kept silent when pakistan (your allay) went around acquiring Nukes and Missile tech from china. I am disturbed that US sent its fleet to Bay of Bengal to threaten India. I am disturbed that Osho Rajneesh was forced to move out if US for preaching hinduism. I am disturbed that US is forcing the world to trade in Oil using USD ($) so that you can continue to print on toilet paper and force the world pay for your mistakes. Any nation that does not sell Oil in USD becomes 'evil'. I am disturbed US allows for free free flow of Money which is in your favor but does not allow for free flow of Labour which is our favor. I am disturbed US allows free flow of Goods (US/china) but not free flow of Services (India). I am disturbed US puts ristrictions on number of routes Indian aircraft can fly in the US. I am disturbed the trade embargo US put on India and forced the world to shun us when we exploded our Nuke even though we are non signatory to CTBT and NPT. It's a long long list ....but I dont have time to educate you.

American jobs are going to be a rarity in the days to come ...all the best trying to save it :sick:

You can keep the name, come to think of it ...it suites you. Kind of gives me an idea why that Indian muslim suggest it for you.

Its human nature to try try to work with everyone and meet in the middle....only in your mind it becomes 'american sprit' :lol:

I have absolutely NO clue as to what you are really trying to say. You are saying everything yet you are not really saying anything concrete with regards to the topic!!
Slavery was NEVER a law. Slavery and Indians taking America jobs have no relevance. If you think 150 years or more worth of humans being forced like animals to work for other men and dye for them is THE SAME AS Indians taking American jobs through illegal means......you should see a psychiatrist.
Slavery was ALSO not a law. No one asked Africans to come work on a slave permit and be treated as slaves and later found out that Africans were not only over flowing the slavery quota, they were paying the European Americans dollars so that they can get illegal slave jobs. Do you even think it's funny to even do a comparison between the two???? I rest my case.

Your comment about how 'jobs in American will vanish or won't exist'. ALLOW me to ASSURE you. If you think that you are smarter than the world, you are mistaken. If you think you'll surpass the US as a superpower or will 'own' the US.....you are mistaken as well. The jobs were donated to you guys to bring your middle class up against the Chinese. You are a hedge. Not America's future. So mark my words and I am willing to put a bet on America....you don't know American spirit and the resolve we have in this country. 50 years from now or 100 years from now.....you will NEVER be an America. You don't have the decency, ethics, good will to be an America. If you have a doubt in my statement, keep this post in mind and let's visit this threat every year. I'll be smiling at you 25 years from now, on this post.

The topic is: Indian community BRIBES management in every company for outsourcing. Corrupt people make money and either give jobs to India (offshore) or to the Indian community onshore. Your community members abuse the H1 visa system. People are brought onto Visa who PAID for the Visa. Not necessarily they qualify. That's fraud. Then, the H1 holders are out of work and they PAY their employers to stay in the US and both, the visa holder and the employer lie to the US government about the real employment status.
Your lobby pays the big shots to continue outsourcing to India and promote China as the bad guy. You guys ALSO have the biggest network of had hunting companies. Who suppress American resumes and ONLY promote Indian resumes and lie to the contracting organization about the availability of talent in the market, so that they can promote ONLY H1s. You guys also have the largest human trafficking network, where people pay to come to the US, when the US government wants people to come who qualify. Each of your businessmen have multiple shadow companies that are used for money laundering to India. There were people who had opened up companies under their American born kid's name and the kid was born like a month ago. All to channel money illegally to other accounts and then to offshore. You guys also offer compensation and profit sharing to executives as a result of off shoring for each resource who works for whatever many hours. That way, the greedy execs will offshore more as they know their life span in an exec role if a few years so why not milk their organization as much as they can.
ALL of the above.....results in TRILLIONS of dollars out of the American economy and directly into the Indian economy. Also, this means millions of jobless Americans and 0 to non existing jobless rate in the Indian community (read stats about job losses by ethnic group between 2008 and 2011 in the US and you'll find out that Indians had virtually limited to no impact during that time, of course this takes into account Indians that were legally working, not under shadow H1s, etc). If you have ANYTHING counter to tell me that can change the facts described above....we got something to talk about. Otherwise, you can write crap like the above post and I won't respond as it's useless. You are talking from both sides of your mouth and nothing is making sense.

....blah ...blah ...blah...

It was legal to Buy slaves, own slaves, use slave labor and return of runaway slaves. Point was to show you that everything 'legal' is not good and anything made 'illegal' is not necessary bad. You are too thick to get it.

....you are welcome to stew in your own hate propaganda and bigoted views. I wouldn't want to pull you out of it.

Frankly no one here cares about american's present or future....so really dont try too hard to impress us.

If feels like talking to a Redneck ...only he's black :lol: We really have nothing to talk about 'Aurangzeb'. :wave:

I have absolutely NO clue as to what you are really trying to say. You are saying everything yet you are not really saying anything concrete with regards to the topic!!
Slavery was NEVER a law. Slavery and Indians taking America jobs have no relevance. If you think 150 years or more worth of humans being forced like animals to work for other men and dye for them is THE SAME AS Indians taking American jobs through illegal means......you should see a psychiatrist.
Slavery was ALSO not a law. No one asked Africans to come work on a slave permit and be treated as slaves and later found out that Africans were not only over flowing the slavery quota, they were paying the European Americans dollars so that they can get illegal slave jobs. Do you even think it's funny to even do a comparison between the two???? I rest my case.

Your comment about how 'jobs in American will vanish or won't exist'. ALLOW me to ASSURE you. If you think that you are smarter than the world, you are mistaken.<b> If you think you'll surpass the US as a superpower or will 'own' the US.....you are mistaken as well. The jobs were donated to you guys to bring your middle class up against the Chinese. You are a hedge. Not America's future. So mark my words and I am willing to put a bet on America....you don't know American spirit and the resolve we have in this country. 50 years from now or 100 years from now.....you will NEVER be an America. You don't have the decency, ethics, good will to be an America. If you have a doubt in my statement, keep this post in mind and let's visit this threat every year. I'll be smiling at you 25 years from now, on this post.</b>

The topic is: Indian community BRIBES management in every company for outsourcing. Corrupt people make money and either give jobs to India (offshore) or to the Indian community onshore. Your community members abuse the H1 visa system. People are brought onto Visa who PAID for the Visa. Not necessarily they qualify. That's fraud. Then, the H1 holders are out of work and they PAY their employers to stay in the US and both, the visa holder and the employer lie to the US government about the real employment status.
Your lobby pays the big shots to continue outsourcing to India and promote China as the bad guy. You guys ALSO have the biggest network of had hunting companies. Who suppress American resumes and ONLY promote Indian resumes and lie to the contracting organization about the availability of talent in the market, so that they can promote ONLY H1s. You guys also have the largest human trafficking network, where people pay to come to the US, when the US government wants people to come who qualify. Each of your businessmen have multiple shadow companies that are used for money laundering to India. There were people who had opened up companies under their American born kid's name and the kid was born like a month ago. All to channel money illegally to other accounts and then to offshore. You guys also offer compensation and profit sharing to executives as a result of off shoring for each resource who works for whatever many hours. That way, the greedy execs will offshore more as they know their life span in an exec role if a few years so why not milk their organization as much as they can.
ALL of the above.....results in TRILLIONS of dollars out of the American economy and directly into the Indian economy. Also, this means millions of jobless Americans and 0 to non existing jobless rate in the Indian community (read stats about job losses by ethnic group between 2008 and 2011 in the US and you'll find out that Indians had virtually limited to no impact during that time, of course this takes into account Indians that were legally working, not under shadow H1s, etc). If you have ANYTHING counter to tell me that can change the facts described above....we got something to talk about. Otherwise, you can write crap like the above post and I won't respond as it's useless. You are talking from both sides of your mouth and nothing is making sense.

just 600 years ago india was worlds largest economy producing worlds 33% percent of gdp.. america best 25%

Say no to walmart, america is a shinning example of how walmart can devouver small businesses and traditional shopping outdoor stalls. I would only wish walmart for my enemies only.

just 600 years ago india was worlds largest economy producing worlds 33% percent of gdp.. america best 25%

You know what?? THANK YOU for making the SANEST comment throughout this argument. I actually really appreciate it. So far, I've gotten nothing positive out of your countrymen and just crap and arrogance.
You are absolutely correct. The English invaded India for its rich economy and the spice. However, the issue that I have is a lot different than that. In other words, what the Britts did to India, shouldn't be happening to the US by India. It can never get to that level obviously, the US is the global power on this planet but hope you got the point.

It was legal to Buy slaves, own slaves, use slave labor and return of runaway slaves. Point was to show you that everything 'legal' is not good and anything made 'illegal' is not necessary bad. You are too thick to get it.

....you are welcome to stew in your own hate propaganda and bigoted views. I wouldn't want to pull you out of it.

Frankly no one here cares about american's present or future....so really dont try too hard to impress us.

If feels like talking to a Redneck ...only he's black :lol: We really have nothing to talk about 'Aurangzeb'. :wave:

Again. You post says nothing after you tried to say everything. Thanks for wasting the time.
Readers: Please visit posts above this one to get the grasp of the topic.

@Aurengzeb...as a american you carry no credibility with the pakistani's and after your B.S hate post against Indian's you have lost credibility with Indians too. chinese 50 cents propaganda army will laugh at you anyway.

Any discussion with you is a waste of time.

....you only have nuisance value.

Back
Top Bottom