What's new

Wake up Lahore - Q&A Session

I have noticed that all the Pakistani's claiming "ruled India for decades".. my doubt is .. Is that these guys came with invaders ??. claiming some others victory on 'us' :what: a pathetic way of self appeasement.. or these guys just denying the fact that 'they' didn't existed in the subcontinent before invasion. Heck.. pity on you.

Yes, we have ruled over you. ZH is absolutely correct in saying that. When I say "we", I mean as in Pakistanis of today, which are made up of Mughals, Pathans, Persians, Sayyids, Balcochi's, and Persians, amongst tribes others. You might find these tribes disintegrated in India today. As a matter of fact many Indian Muslims themselves take great pride in their history. Ask the Bengali's or the Hyderbadi's they'll tell you the same thing...

In modern day Pakistan I personally know family friends who are direct descendants of the Mughals Emperors. I also have a Balochi friend whose family trace back to the great Muhammad bin Qasim. Then we have the great Pathan's tribes that fought and ruled many parts of India from time to time. Not to mention we have the Sufi Sayyids tribes that are descendants of the Prophet's SAW family, coming in from both the Arab and Persian hemispheres and established and spread Islam peacefully in the Indian sub-continent.

Why is it so hard for you to accept your own history? I really suggest you lower your ego.

Yes, I disagree with ZH when he uses the word "hindu'' and makes generalization. but he's spot on right about history. Did we hate hindu's? Or do we now? No. If that were the case Muslims wouldn't have stayed in the Sub-Continent for very long. :lol:

Being ruled over by some one else is a bad thing and shows your internal weakness and corruption more than anything else. Muslims helped established a civilization in the sub-continent and unified people and initiated large scale trade and commerce i.e. silk road. In fact before the British empire came to India, the Indian Sub-continent accounted for 30% of the world's trade during the Mughal's rule. During their time it went down to 2% as they looted and plundered the continent and took resources back to the UK. Muslims did not do that for the most part, they settled in and helped established the continent into a prospering civilization i.e. Hindustan. Even today India accounts for 5-6% of the world's trade which is nothing in comparison to what was achieved under the Mughals. Being ruled over by Muslims was not a bad thing after all.

Yes the Muslims in sub-continent became corrupt and lost the empire. That's nature's justice I believe. But this does not take away from the fact that we have ruled over India for centuries. We take great pride in our history. Which Indian modern day artificial ego's seem to be having a difficultly accepting their own history.

For your information once we accept Islam we are just Muslims, all equals and there is nothing we follow from hinduism.

And one more thing If Iqbal's forefathers were converted by force then the coming generation had the choice to convert back to hinduism but they did not.

Neither Iqbal, rather he prefered to dream for a Muslim land and he dream came true and we have PAKISTAN Today.

And wether 200 years or 700 years still for a new and young faith ruling for that long over you is in itself an achievment.

:pakistan:

Don't worry, we are still ruled by Muslims from time to time and WE DON'T REALLY MIND IT!! Four of our ex presidents were Muslims. 20 years out of 60 isn't that bad, huh?

Turn the page ...and you see the same Muslims being ruled by Britishers.

So you cant claim that Muslims have been the ruling class for ever....your Muslim Civilization has also seen equal bad days......as has any other civilization........

Even worst....Muslim rulers have been killed by their own sons...to snatch away rules from their father.

The Britishers ruled over Hindus as well as Muslims in Sub-continent.

Muslims had nothing to lose as this land was invaded by them. Still they lost the rule due to their own internal rifts and fights within families for the power.

The biggest thing on Muslims' credit is that they had defeated the super powers of the world when they were weak militarily.

When we say "WE" we means we Muslims simple as that. :)

When it comes to Pakistanis and Indians then well both did not rule each others

Don't worry, we are still ruled by Muslims from time to time and WE DON'T REALLY MIND IT!! Four of our ex presidents were Muslims. 20 years out of 60 isn't that bad, huh?

:) we are not talking about ceremonial rules or roles.

Yes, we have ruled over you.

Its not You who ruled India.....Some Muslim Warlords and their families rules India.....

You can sit in these remains of your so called great Muslim Empire...and continue to day dream that some day you will rule the world....

The truth today is .....Almost entire worlds is skeptic of Muslim intentions and is willing to join hands to fight this so called jihad.....that has originated form the same Muslim mindset that you and more people like you are infested with.....forget ruling the world today or in the near future....you people are struggling to save your country form a home grown terrorism....and anyone from the world gets up and slaps you on your face ...and all your leadership can do is....go on media and declare that we are doing our best ...and world has to understand that......

Why the hell should world understand ..your point of view and your efforts ...when all you have dome is create trouble for everyone.....

Yes, we have ruled over you. ZH is absolutely correct in saying that. When I say "we", I mean as in Pakistanis of today, which are made up of Mughals, Pathans, Persians, Sayyids, Balcochi's, and Persians, amongst tribes others. You might find these tribes disintegrated in India today. As a matter of fact many Indian Muslims themselves take great pride in their history. Ask the Bengali's or the Hyderbadi's they'll tell you the same thing...

In modern day Pakistan I personally know family friends who are direct descendants of the Mughals Emperors. I also have a Balochi friend whose family trace back to the great Muhammad bin Qasim. Then we have the great Pathan's tribes that fought and ruled many parts of India from time to time. Not to mention we have the Sufi Sayyids tribes that are descendants of the Prophet's SAW family, coming in from both the Arab and Persian hemispheres and established and spread Islam peacefully in the Indian sub-continent.

Why is it so hard for you to accept your own history? I really suggest you lower your ego.

Yes, I disagree with ZH when he uses the word "hindu'' and makes generalization. but he's spot on right about history. Did we hate hindu's? Or do we now? No. If that were the case Muslims wouldn't have stayed in the Sub-Continent for very long. :lol:

Being ruled over by some one else is a bad thing and shows your internal weakness and corruption more than anything else. Muslims helped established a civilization in the sub-continent and unified people and initiated large scale trade and commerce i.e. silk road. In fact before the British empire came to India, the Indian Sub-continent accounted for 30% of the world's trade during the Mughal's rule. During their time it went down to 2% as they looted and plundered the continent and took resources back to the UK. Muslims did not do that for the most part, they settled in and helped established the continent into a prospering civilization i.e. Hindustan. Even today India accounts for 5-6% of the world's trade which is nothing in comparison to what was achieved under the Mughals. Being ruled over by Muslims was not a bad thing after all.

Yes the Muslims in sub-continent became corrupt and lost the empire. That's nature's justice I believe. But this does not take away from the fact that we have ruled over India for centuries. We take great pride in our history. Which Indian modern day artificial ego's seem to be having a difficultly accepting their own history.

Don't try to bring Indian muslims into pakistan's ideology. As a matter of fact you pakistanis are not the entire decedents of mugals and lot of Indian muslims are also there who comes to that category.
Get your history correct, Pakistan never ruled over India. In the current situation Pakistan is facing the threat not the entire muslim world or India or moguls. It is silly that pakistan is taking pride of the mogul history and claiming "we":-)what:) ruled over India.

Don't try to bring Indian muslims into pakistan's ideology. As a matter of fact you pakistanis are not the entire decedents of mugals and lot of Indian muslims are also there who comes to that category.
Get your history correct, Pakistan never ruled over India. In the current situation Pakistan is facing the threat not the entire muslim world or India or moguls. It is silly that pakistan is taking pride of the mogul history and claiming "we":-)what:) ruled over India.

:) My dear who is saying Pakistan ruled over India or even India ruled over Pakistan???

We are saying Muslims have ruled over Hindus for 700 years.

And yes we take pride in Muslim history and our Muslim field commanders have ruled over you simple as that.

Simple as that. Cant you get it ??

Its not You who ruled India.....Some Muslim Warlords and their families rules India.....

You can sit in these remains of your so called great Muslim Empire...and continue to day dream that some day you will rule the world....

The truth today is .....Almost entire worlds is skeptic of Muslim intentions and is willing to join hands to fight this so called jihad.....that has originated form the same Muslim mindset that you and more people like you are infested with.....forget ruling the world today or in the near future....you people are struggling to save your country form a home grown terrorism....and anyone from the world gets up and slaps you on your face ...and all your leadership can do is....go on media and declare that we are doing our best ...and world has to understand that......

Why the hell should world understand ..your point of view and your efforts ...when all you have dome is create trouble for everyone.....

Well the problems of the Muslim world today do not in anyway wash the fact that Muslims have ruled over You.

What about Mangools who conquered every single place Muslims had and only Makkah and Madina were left? What made Mangools embrace Islam? The same insecurity and thought of protecting their land? Islam is the most wide-spreading religion of Europe the movement we are talking. What is making west embrace Islam? Fear of loosing land and property? Go read some before being this mouthful.
So is that why Pak is so friendly with China and trying to convert Chinese to Islam .

Well the problems of the Muslim world today do not in anyway wash the fact that Muslims have ruled over You.

So? Muslims were not strong enough to keep ruling us or convert us. Neither were the British. Some people from the Indian subcontinent were indeed coward enough & converted but thats ok, cowards need to survive too

:) My dear who is saying Pakistan ruled over India or even India ruled over Pakistan???

And yes we take pride in Muslim history and our Muslim field commanders have ruled over you simple as that.

Cool. I take pride in indian history too. Most of you guys were also us, isnt it. have you heard of the saying 'Kaua chale Hans ki chaal'

you can feel proud of history and it is a fact, but my point is what does that had to with the current crises of Pakistan?:undecided:
And the what is the point in hating India (by saying we ruled over india for 700 yrs) does it make any difference for you or pakistan.
The thing is this guy ZH is cashing with "hate India slogan" that's my point. :smitten:

you can feel proud of history and it is a fact, but my point is what does that had to with the current crises of Pakistan?:undecided:
And the what is the point in hating India (by saying we ruled over india for 700 yrs) does it make any difference for you or pakistan.
The thing is this guy ZH is cashing with "hate India slogan" that's my point. :smitten:

Sukoi.. these guys have nothing else going for them. india has 300 millions in the middle class zone and who have stuff to do and families to take care of. another 500 million are below poverty , and they will soon be pulled up into the middle class sooner rather that later. As a country we are in a position to criticise the govt and get on with our lives to improve our lot, whether we are hindu, muslim, sikh or christian indians. These guys need a vent for their rantings. one type is ZH kind of guys, other is kasab and his clones. So if they are happy by saying that they ruled us for 700 yrs , great. By the way, I am from South india where there was no muslim rule.

See, its a matter of perspective. we can always say that indians ruled over pakistan. because for most part the seat of power was Delhi/Agra. So yeah, indians ruled over pakistanis. if all they want is to be ruled by muslims i think they should go and kneel down in front of the Saudi king and say that, pleae treat us as your subjects as we converted to islam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom