What's new

Wake up Lahore - Q&A Session

No answers to the questions on ZH 's commercial interests here?

Well you can go to his business website...and see for yourself the kind of merchandise he sells...along with books and CDs that are especially created with clippings of his Talk shows and Discussions. In one of his videos I watched on you tube he can be seen/heard.....urging collage guys to buy his brastacks CDs from the market and spread the word around. A good business model.

His public appearances are just a way to promote his core business.

I really doubt this guy is doing any good for the community...by helping poor get Education and Medical help.

No answers to the questions on ZH 's commercial interests here?

Well you can go to his business website...and see for yourself the kind of merchandise he sells...along with books and CDs that are especially created with clippings of his Talk shows and Discussions. In one of his videos I watched on you tube he can be seen/heard.....urging collage guys to buy his brastacks CDs from the market and spread the word around. A good business model.

His public appearances are just a way to promote his core business.

I dont know what language the Indians understand. I have cleared it many times here on this forum that mr Zaid Hamid has nothing to do with sale or earning of these products.

The CDs, DVDs are sold by TV One in the open market and all the money goes to that TV not to mr Zaid Hamid.

The CDs DVDs offered by Brasstacks are 99% given free of cost. If anyone of you need let me know i will send you the entire set of a series you need.

And yes we urge the people to spread the word of unity and hope nothing wrong in that when too many fascists are spreading hopelessness against Pakistan.

I really doubt this guy is doing any good for the community...by helping poor get Education and Medical help

While sitting in India or some other country please keep your BS doubts or assumptions to yourself.

Mr Zaid doesn't need any approval from bhartyas for his welfare activities. Those who are being helped by him know it very well and i know he doesn't have a penny in his account for himself.

I dont know what language the Indians understand. I have cleared it many times here on this forum that mr Zaid Hamid has nothing to do with sale or earning of these products.

The CDs, DVDs are sold by TV One in the open market and all the money goes to that TV not to mr Zaid Hamid.

The CDs DVDs offered by Brasstacks are 99% given free of cost. If anyone of you need let me know i will send you the entire set of a series you need.

And yes we urge the people to spread the word of unity and hope nothing wrong in that when too many fascists are spreading hopelessness against Pakistan.

Go to this link and see for yourself ....the sale and sale price of all the videos and other books.

Purchase Media

99%free of cost: do you mean to say his work should be sold for tens of thousands..... as his website sells the products for 50 Rupees to 100 Rupees.

While sitting in India or some other country please keep your BS doubts or assumptions to yourself.

Mr Zaid doesn't need any approval from bhartyas for his welfare activities. Those who are being helped by him know it very well and i know he doesn't have a penny in his account for himself.

Evey one has his right to have an opinion about Za HA...just the way he has a right to have opinion over anything and everything.

Could you post a list of Charities he is working with or where he donates his money.

Go to this link and see for yourself ....the sale and sale price of all the videos and other books.

Purchase Media

99%free of cost: do you mean to say his work should be sold for tens of thousands..... as his website sells the products for 50 Rupees to 100 Rupees.

Spare me of your any assumption as everything is being done in front of me so i know what is going on there.

The prices have been kept tooooo low as the demand is too much and the packages offered by TV One are too expensive. Brasstacks spends own money to produce these books and CDs, DVDs and offers to the shopkeepers at most lowest prices and they sell it with their profit to earn money for their families. Nothing is coming to Brasstacks or Zaid Hamid.

Still this is none of Indians' business so dont poke your nose. Rest if you want to talk about politics, analysis, his ideology then you are more than welcomed to comment on that.

Evey one has his right to have an opinion about Za HA...just the way he has a right to have opinion over anything and everything.

He talks about politics, defence, security, general traits of a mindset and not about what individuals are doing in their private lives so your comment holds no weight.

Could you post a list of Charities he is working with or where he donates his money.

You do not need any organised charity to work for poor.

Do come over someday and spend it with Mr Zaid Hamid and you will know how much how he helps poor and needy not only with regards to health, livelihood but also education.

(BTW we are helping many needy Indians)

Anyway end of this personal discussion on him.

Come back to the topic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom