What's new

Wake up Lahore - Q&A Session

Khajur Ashoka was never a Hindu.

ehhh anyway the facts remains Muslims invaded you and ruled over you.

Care to explain the bold part above?

Ashoka *was* a hindu king, he invaded Kalinga ( Orissa in modern days). He had a dream since his childhood for winning over Kalinga which his ancestors could never achieve. So when he claimed the crown of Magadha ( Modern Bihar) the first thing he did was to set up for Kalinga, when they met in the battleground, he understood why it was so tough to win over Kalinga. Everyone, men women kids old sick, literally everyone came to teh battle ground to defend the homeland. He had to kill literally everyone of Kalinga to get the land.

When the war was over he was standing over the carcasses and then one canibal asked him what fun do you have in ruling over a desert? That very statement which changed his mind and he took over Budhism and from that day he turned from chandashoka to Dharmashoka.

Next time you come down to India, do pay a visit to Orissa and check the place where the war happened( near Dayanadi, very close to the state capital, Bhubaneswar).

So, please do read some history before saying something absolutely stupid.

Khajur Ashoka was never a Hindu.

ehhh anyway the facts remains Muslims invaded you and ruled over you

Yes. Moghuls/Muslims did, but Pakistanis dint. Thats as simple as that.

In future Muslims may again, but not necessarily Muslims from Pakistan anyway.

I would love to encounter. He is a good talker, but doesnt mean that what he talks is correct. Just because he sounds angry and speaks with conviction, the truth is its just verbal diarrhoea. his strategy isto allege killings and atrocities by india/west, without giving numbers/dates or analysis. So the standard of his debate will be like the ones we used to do in college after boozing. very immature. but nevertheless i would like to engage him if there is a forum. u can also see bharat verma vs hamid in youtube.

Yaa I have seen bharat verma VS Zaid Hamid and best part of that conversation is that both sides think they did better.

Countering Zaid is not countering his "boozed off words".. it is matter of Ideology going against Ideology which hurts India more than anything else. Anyway, gear up my friend and put some challenge to Zaid. Invoke somebody good in India if you would like to. Its very easy to reach zaid through Welcome To BrassTacks

I am anxious to see how good an Indian could be. :pop:

Yaa I have seen bharat verma VS Zaid Hamid and best part of that conversation is that both sides think they did better.

Countering Zaid is not countering his "boozed off words".. it is matter of Ideology going against Ideology which hurts India more than anything else. Anyway, gear up my friend and put some challenge to Zaid. Invoke somebody good in India if you would like to. Its very easy to reach zaid through Welcome To BrassTacks

I am anxious to see how good an Indian could be. :pop:
what is his ideology? terror? i can only sense hatred, vengeance and agression in his tone and words. i agree he is an excellent communicator , unlike BV who is like a fat corrupt govt official, but nothing more than that. He does not mind pushing innocent Pakistanis towards war under some stupid notion like ghairat and honor.
for eg he says - we will have revenge for 1947 killings when trains full of dead people arrived in lahore. The same is tru on the indian side as well. you will agree to that. now, no one knows who started it and how many were killed. it is a shame that both sides are guilty of. What is your view? this is just one instance of a 1 sided rant.
i shall try to reach out as you suggested. but i think i am no match for his oratorial skill. but given time and my research capabilities i am sure i can respond well in writing.
also dont understand how it hurts india more.

Last edited:
Can anyone in right mind take ZH seriously when he harps on the Prophecy of GHAZWA-E-HIND ,that says "muslim army would at conquer india...they will bind the rulers of India in chains and make it part of pakistan" to boost the sagging morale of the youth of pakistan??? I dont think so.

But when we see the thundarous applausal and rock star like popularity, he receives from the educated looking audience who instead of rubbishing his sermons based on outdated Prophecies ,it should give any indian a cause of worry.This unbridled warmongering , xenophobia , taking false pride in muslim rule of india pointing that hindus were slaves that time on a public forum should've unacceptable any educated society ,its certainly not the case in pakistan.That makes me wonder about psychological state of a nuclear weapon state and its risk it posses to its neighbour india.

PPl like a ZH are creating a new generation of pakistanis who nothing but hatred and loathing for india.Its unfortunate that they are only remain unchecked but infact thriving with support of the new information age medium like the internet and satellite tv.

Can anyone in right mind take ZH seriously when he harps on the Prophecy of GHAZWA-E-HIND ,that says "muslim army would at conquer india...they will bind the rulers of India in chains and make it part of pakistan" to boost the sagging morale of the youth of pakistan??? I dont think so.

He didn't make it up by himself. He is referring to some Hadiths written in the hadith books.:pop:

Why are you worry about Pakistani youth?:what: Keep your worries for your country-mates:coffee:

That's what I call switching side.

Whatever you do now, that doesn't change the history. No matter what you are now, but it's a truth that your forefathers were Hindus.

Hard to digest it, yeh?

Stop trying to convince her, she can go to any level of argument when it comes to Hindus(India). If someone is hell bent of saying Sun is Moon, it indicates you to stop arguing and start accepting. It gives them tremendous satisfaction in believing they ruled us. Its more physiological.

No need to bring the UN resolution about Kashmir of 1948 as we have seen many other resolution after that like simla agreement of 71,Lahore declaration etc etc .

BTW my post was in response to the assertion of Jana who claimed in her post that kashmir was never part of india.

So now you are trying to tell me here that Simla agreement and Lahore declaration make UN resolution less relevant. No my dear history is history .,.. you will have to live with it.

Kashmir part of India... let me tell you apart of Ashoke and Akbar India never was a one single state.Kashmir may remain part of India in those eras but that never changed the truth that India till date has denied people there to have their fate decided by them as promised back in 1948.

So now you are trying to tell me here that Simla agreement and Lahore declaration make UN resolution less relevant. No my dear history is history .,.. you will have to live with it.

Kashmir part of India... let me tell you apart of Ashoke and Akbar India never was a one single state.Kashmir may remain part of India in those eras but that never changed the truth that India till date has denied people there to have their fate decided by them as promised back in 1948.

well dear, apart from days of Ashoke and Akbar , even my home state orissa/kalinga was never part of any empire that ruled from Delhi.

If kashmir wasnt part of india,then in the same manner it was never part of pakistan too .

The current day pakistan and india were derived from the entity called Britishs india of which kashmir was a part of ,though as princely state .And when the king of kashmir decided to join india ,there is no question asking its legality being part of india.And when country was divided there was no facility to take people's opinions in to account at that time and it was all decided by the rulers alone.

Last edited:

then india will become a hindu state.. and as in 1948 pakistan will have to accept the muslims of india . so we will be forced to send you about 140 mil muslims. I think you will find it difficult to handle it. So kashmir will be a free country and pakistan will have double its population. Ok?

He didn't make it up by himself. He is referring to some Hadiths written in the hadith books.:pop:

Why are you worry about Pakistani youth?:what: Keep your worries for your country-mates:coffee:
Hatred towards India is not good for both countries :cheers:

Okay,tell me whether pakistan will live by the international laws put in place and move forward as modern state or go by the old Hadiths and encourgae its young to become Ghazis by fighting wars with a "hindu india"??

ZH main aim is to divert attention of the youth , his website is highly profitable, it has to be , other wise how can he pay for the emplyoees of Brass tracks , he sells his CD's etc. Hating India and Conspiracy theory is on high demand in pakistan community which has got disoriented with the state of affairs..24% inflation 66 Rs Petrol ..High sugar and wheat prices.

.He is same as any Baba maybe gaining popularity like baba ramdev did initially in in india, the difference is ZH sells hate and gives sleepless anxious nights to countryment, where as Ramdev sold his style of Yoga and peace of mind and stress free life.

remember they both sell CD's and have websites and employee's and have a profit making business

ZH main aim is to divert attention of the youth , his website is highly profitable, it has to be , other wise how can he pay for the emplyoees of Brass tracks , he sells his CD's etc. Hating India and Conspiracy theory is on high demand in pakistan community which has got disoriented with the state of affairs..24% inflation 66 Rs Petrol ..High sugar and wheat prices.

.He is same as any Baba maybe gaining popularity like baba ramdev did initially in in india, the difference is ZH sells hate and gives sleepless anxious nights to countryment, where as Ramdev sold his style of Yoga and peace of mind and stress free life.

remember they both sell CD's and have websites and employee's and have a profit making business

Guys, this maybe the truth. he needs to make money and today in Pak , maybe this a profit making industry

I want to add, if he is so patriotic as he claims and others agree to, then can someone list how much donations he has given, how many times he has hit the streets to protest instead of just giving speech.

Back
Top Bottom