What's new

Wake up Lahore - Q&A Session

meri bhi tabiyat theek nhi rehti, pata nhi Pakistan ka kya banne ga:rofl:

Can someone give me some gimme his address, I want to send him a copy of all four versions Vedas, let him learn something.

Anyway no use, as they say no one can wake up the one who pretends sleeping. Did he ever read some genuine history? or only propaganda ones?

meri bhi tabiyat theek nhi rehti, pata nhi Pakistan ka kya banne ga:rofl:

This is the best part , I really loved this joke...:rofl: Thanks Zaid I will be the one in office by cutting this joke ;)

Can someone give me some gimme his address, I want to send him a copy of all four versions Vedas, let him learn something.

Anyway no use, as they say no one can wake up the one who pretends sleeping. Did he ever read some genuine history? or only propaganda ones?

Somebody is awakening in India, Send your stuff and research material to Zakir Niak and get explanation from him. He is the member of same Muslim Ummah who Zaid Hamid represents.

Somebody is awakening in India, Send your stuff and research material to Zakir Niak and get explanation from him. He is the member of same Muslim Ummah who Zaid Hamid represents.

Does not matter...

This guy is spitting venom and nothing else, from his Q&A session part1, I am well aware now whats his grip on Indian, pre Moghul history is.

I am not commenting on Islamic or for that matter any religious parts. Infact I liked some part of his speech which applies to both side of border and for that most part of the world. But when it comes to India looks like either he has not read the history or has ignored them. Good for people who wants to hear the exact same stuff.

Its shoking to see this dope has such big fan following among educated youth of pakistan.

I know pakistani state is going through many crisis but its kind of sad they resort to hate speeches of a blabbering maniac to distract themselves.

U ruled india for 1000yrs??

May i know which part of india saw a pakistani ethinic group ruling india ??

Well,if u are talking about muslims ruling parts of india,then the number dont go beyond 600yrs max and most places of india saw durations less than that,e,g Orisaa/Kalinga/Utkala saw roughly 200yrs of mghul rule starting from 1568 AD ,over its recorded history of some 3500yrs.

U say u have nothing to do with us indians/hindus??

Did forget ur chief ideologue Iqbal's grandfather was a kashmiri pandit before he converted to islam under controversial circumstances.

IQBAL?S HINDU RELATIONS kashmir blogs-Truth about Kashmir-" blog on kashmir"

similar is the background of Quaid e azam and most pakistanis who trace their ancestary to hindus and buddist who converted to islam.

Slaves ??

The see the defination the word " slave " in the dictionary again.
I find curious cases of implict and voluntary slavery borne out of circumstances far more interesting to read.

And we dont have a civilisation, except for a muslim one ??

With each state of india who have own distinct culture,language, architecture art,music and other traditions that goes beyond thousands of yrs ,if this fellow zaid Hamid had uttered this nonsesnse any where outside pakistan, he experts should've had reccommed him to be admitted in a mental asylum.

Last edited by a moderator:
iqaMM4lyhV0[/media] - Zaid Hamid: Wake up Lahore - Q&A Session Part 1

Its shoking to see this dope has such big fan following among educated youth of pakistan.

I know pakistani state is going through many crisis but its kind of sad they resort to hate speeches of a blabbering maniac to distract themselves.

Well,if u are talking about muslims ruling parts of india,then the number dont go beyond 600yrs max and most places of india saw durations less than that,e,g Orisaa/Kalinga/Utkala saw roughly 200yrs of mghul rule starting from 1568 AD ,over its recorded history of some 3500yrs.

Did forget ur chief ideologue Iqbal's grandfather was a kashmiri pandit before he converted to islam under controversial circumstances.

similar is the background of Quaid e azam and most pakistanis who trace their ancestary to hindus and buddist who converted to islam.

Slaves ??

I find curious cases of implict and voluntary slavery borne out of circumstances far more interesting to read.

With each state of india who have own distinct culture,language, architecture art,music and other traditions that goes beyond thousands of yrs ,if this fellow zaid Hamid had uttered this nonsesnse any where outside pakistan, he experts should've had reccommed him to be admitted in a mental asylum.

For your information once we accept Islam we are just Muslims, all equals and there is nothing we follow from hinduism.

And one more thing If Iqbal's forefathers were converted by force then the coming generation had the choice to convert back to hinduism but they did not.

Neither Iqbal, rather he prefered to dream for a Muslim land and he dream came true and we have PAKISTAN Today.

And wether 200 years or 700 years still for a new and young faith ruling for that long over you is in itself an achievment.

:pakistan:

And wether 200 years or 700 years still for a new and young faith ruling for that long over you is in itself an achievment.

:pakistan:

Then feel proud of your history and try to live in the current situation and be a good neighbor :cheers:.
Moguls never thought they are from Afganistan (they are not even from pakistan) they felt India as their main land. Only establisted rule by Muslims in india is by moguls. This guy is diverting pakistani youth by showing fantasies nothing more than that. Your people are dying and currently pakistan is receiving aid and what is the point in taking pride of the mogul history.

Last edited:
iqaMM4lyhV0[/media] - Zaid Hamid: Wake up Lahore - Q&A Session Part 1

Slaves ??

Why you are shocked to see large fan following of his in Pakistan?

As far as Hindus being slaves are concerned what difference it make if it was 200 or 500 years. BTW, he never said whole India was under Muslim rule. Mohammad Bin Qasim invaded Sindh in 712 and Muslim rule (completely or partially) continued till 1857. Now do ur maths.And after that add 90 years of British Raj into that. I think it will help.

Then feel proud of your history and try to live in the current situation and be a good neighbor :cheers:.
Moguls never thought they are from Afganistan (they are not even from pakistan) they felt India as their main land. Only establisted rule by Muslims in india is by moguls. This guy is diverting pakistani youth by showing fantasies nothing more than that. Your people are dying and currently pakistan is receiving aid and what is the point in taking pride of the mogul history.

:) Mughals were Muslims and thats enough. I wonder Indians claim them as Indians :P and when their faith comes into discussion you disown them.

anyway.

In this region India is the only country which has conflicts and issues with all its neighbours not Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom