Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Akheilos-the confused liberal

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • tipu7-why return to Pakistan?

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • kaonalpha-In a nutshell

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
I was teasing A.M., and thanks for voting for me, oh yessssssss I got my first vote. :victory:

But oh wait I don't want sympathy votes, not that I care for how many votes I get here, but I am sorry I cannot accept your vote. :smokin:
I guess we are both the equivalent of PPP in NA - 122 LOL

I say we take over "Kashmir" from these voters, show some "bravery to these cowards", "Hire a nation" for our goals, pay some "Kick backs" at appropriate level, kill those "eight good people", "create water scarcity" for these voters, let us be "invincible enemies" of these voters", take benefit of the "confused liberals" amongst them, let none of the voters believe "why they should return to Pakistan" unless we are in power.............................. our way to success in "Nutshell" what do you say? :angel:

I say we take over "Kashmir" from these voters, show some "bravery to these cowards", "Hire a nation" for our goals, pay some "Kick backs" at appropriate level, kill those "eight good people", "create water scarcity" for these voters, let us be "invincible enemies" of these voters", take benefit of the "confused liberals" amongst them, let none of the voters believe "why they should return to Pakistan" unless we are in power.............................. our way to success in "Nutshell" what do you say? :angel:

"Kashmir Baana Ga Pakistan"

I was teasing A.M., and thanks for voting for me, oh yessssssss I got my first vote. :victory:

But oh wait I don't want sympathy votes, not that I care for how many votes I get here, but I am sorry I cannot accept your vote. :smokin:
Hey where did you post your one? I real almost all but not your and levina's

Hey where did you post your one? I real almost all but not your and levina's

Let me search the thread and will let you know.

Edit: And for levina's you may check wajsaal's post on page 4 or 3 somewhere

Don't take it badly Sir, thus far I have fooled only 5 people instead of finding the good 8 that I mentioned. :D

Back
Top Bottom