What's new

Featured Vlogger Eva Zu Beck attempt at Combat A/c simulator in PAF Base, Islamabad

Flicked through, I see F15s in the end 👀 will watch properly later.

Why was she taken there? How many Pakistani tourists visit Pakistani airbases each year that this needs to be promoted in a tourism documentary?
Black vigo waley boys ko bi tou dil karta hai na media attention aur fame ka. Tum kya samajtay ho woh hollywood celebrities sei kam hain? :sarcastic:

If you're going to surrender to white privilege, at least do it right by sending her to a base with JF-17s and, if possible, UAVs. I know it's sensitive stuff and all, but (a) our PR shouldn't have centered on this lady and (b) if we had to go this route, at least do it with some glitz and glamour.
Agree .
She should have shown frontline fighters like JF-17 thunders and F16s not F7 ps.
Anyway the video gave me goose bumps and lol that simulator look so real . That crash was really scary 😱

If you're going to surrender to white privilege, at least do it right by sending her to a base with JF-17s and, if possible, UAVs. I know it's sensitive stuff and all, but (a) our PR shouldn't have centered on this lady and (b) if we had to go this route, at least do it with some glitz and glamour.
I believe Alan Warnes is also white, besides i think it's her personal Vlog rather than a PAF project.

Since when do we have fighter jets based in Islamabad....maybe that's why i never picked it up....if I'm not mistaken, this is PAF Base Minawali.

Since when do we have fighter jets based in Islamabad....maybe that's why i never picked it up....if I'm not mistaken, this is PAF Base Minawali.
Man I didn't start the Topic, so not sure why the person put 'Islamabad'.

And yeah, it is PAF Base MM Alam in Mianwali.

White woman given all the privileges while local tourist/women are given :tdown:.

A lot of Pakistani journalists also given similar access, but unfortunately their pathetic camera works and aviation illiteracy ruined the outcome. My problem is not with Eva, who is doing a phenomenal job marketing Pakistan’s soft image; in fact, more than Pakistanis themselves who like to complain and trash their country in front of foreigners.

My problem is with PAF continuously leaking information to Alan Warnes and providing him privileged access when they will never provide such access to Pakistani outlets like @Quwa This is the real surrender to white privilege and not Eva who’s an excellent ambassador for Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom