What's new

Featured Vlogger Eva Zu Beck attempt at Combat A/c simulator in PAF Base, Islamabad

He's referring to DCS JF-17 module
That's just a video game DLC.

When I talk about flight simulators (in regards to Air Force), I refer to this:

1598939956677.png

Another Cynthia D Ritchie in making.. expect pro establishment tweets from her very soon.

Another Cynthia D Ritchie in making.. expect pro establishment tweets from her very soon.
One statement that made me hurt regarding Cynthia is something like: "She did not chose to bat for Pakistan, Pakistan chose her to bat for itself".

I sincerely hope Eva Zu Beck is batting with her own heart & wishes.

Well there is a JF-17 simulator out there everyone can by and use it.

Moreover a 3rd generation jet is not a state secret. What she gained by failed trying flying a jet which is going to retire in couple of years.

Chill out....
Tharki's...would they do that with a Pakistani girl? Or a boy? Still white shajda

Not F-7PG cockpit is not single piece windshield, its a F-7P. Amazed they have a pretty good simulator for even a old plane.

F.7P cockpit doesn't have the coloured Moving map display like the PG,I did see the 3 piece canopy though the cockpit is still that of a PG.

I don't want to sound misogynistic but still I hope to see atleast one of the female pilots go onto join operational fighter squadrons, don't know what's the purpose of sending them to OCU when no has actually gone beyond that point yet.

Attachments

• 49565506661_a14402f849_k.jpg
    49565506661_a14402f849_k.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I don’t think these are comparable, Cynthia is a total stooge, establishment mouthpiece. This one is just a travel vlogger, no political content. I have to say though, nobody really knows who she is outside of Pakistan, mostly it’s just preaching to the choir.

I can go and fire cruise missiles and SD-10s from a JF-17 just like a real PAF pilot wouild, I fail to see how an F-7 is big deal.

Moreover a 3rd generation jet is not a state secret. What she gained by failed trying flying a jet which is going to retire in couple of years.

Chill out....

Oh I am chill. It is just that it seems a little overkill to invite a vlogger to a flight simulator.

One statement that made me hurt regarding Cynthia is something like: "She did not chose to bat for Pakistan, Pakistan chose her to bat for itself".

I sincerely hope Eva Zu Beck is batting with her own heart & wishes.

A lot of countries do this. It is just like when lobbying in a country. That is not a shock to me. India gets promoted by many foreign vloggers on India's behalf. Many developing nations do this to promote their country.

Last edited:

Chill out....
However the Simulator is based on Block-1 true capability of current version still somewhat protected.

Back
Top Bottom