What's new

Visualize Bangladesh in event of escalated regional military complications

Islam prohibits any kind of prediction. Only Allah knows the future and nobody again nobody even a saint should or could predict it. We should not put ourselves in the same footing as of a Kaffir.. Wastigfirullah.

ALLAH KNOWS WHAT LIES AHEAD.

Islam prohibits any kind of prediction. Only Allah knows the future and nobody again nobody even a saint should or could predict it. We should not put ourselves in the same footing as of a Kaffir.. Wastigfirullah.

ALLAH KNOWS WHAT LIES AHEAD.

Yes, you are right. Only and only 'ALLAH KNOWS WHAT LIES AHEAD'. and only He knows the 'Ilm ul Gaib'.

However....(from my ealier post in this thread).... It is accepted by scholars that in affairs belonging to the welfare of Muslims, Allah let His prophets and auliyas know selective unknown matters which are Mu’jiza in case of Prophets, and Karaamat in case of Auliyas (who are close to Allah ; saints. )

Karaamat and Mujizaat are supernatural feats. Some supernatural feats though occur both at the hands of the prophet and sometimes at the hands of the Auliya (those close to Allaah), certain acts that are specific with the prophet, and cannot occur to the Auliya.

lmaam Nawawi rahmatullah ‘alayhi has mentioned: “The karaamat of the Auliya do not occur by their own desire and volition. Moulana Ashraf Ali Thanwi rahmatullah alaihi explains that Karaamaat and Mu’jizah do not occur by a person’s design—that whenever the Nabi or Wali wishes he can not execute such an act. Such acts only occur when Allaah Ta’ala in His Infinite Wisdom wishes to exhibit the act. It then occurs whether a person desires it or not.

Though many websites / sources used the term 'Prediction'---as because many are not familiar with the right terminology---actually all what described by SN Wali (r.a) was revealed to him as 'Kashf'---which is a Karamaat to selected Auliyas.

Yes, the right terminology is 'Kashf'---roughly translated as 'Predictions' in general. In fact, these are not really 'Predictions by Astrologer / Tarrot / Occult practioner'---which are definitely prpohibited (HARAM). Please do not confuse till you go deep into this particular subject.

SN Wali (r.a) wrote his 'Kashfs' in his 'Qaseeda'---a form of poetry---over almost 1000 pages also involving issues other than predicitive nature. Only about 200 of those were salvaged---nutshell package of which has been provided by eastwatch.

india china war:

i doubt if this will effect BD. most of the war will be in the north eastern region where there is a dispute. BD will stay neutral which has gud ties with both china and india.

Pak and WOT:

even if u believe in such prediction and somehow miraculously pakistani forces reach delhi, how will this effect BD?

so BD is safe unless it really wants to get involved in this regional power politics.

and as far as NS wali's predictions are concerned well all these predictions were mainly presented by Zaid Hamid so who knows how much of this actually comes from NS wali. if you could give me some pre zaid hamid time predictions which are associated with NS wali, ill be grateful.

india china war:

i doubt if this will effect BD. most of the war will be in the north eastern region where there is a dispute. BD will stay neutral which has gud ties with both china and india.

Pak and WOT:

even if u believe in such prediction and somehow miraculously pakistani forces reach delhi, how will this effect BD?

so BD is safe unless it really wants to get involved in this regional power politics.

and as far as NS wali's predictions are concerned well all these predictions were mainly presented by Zaid Hamid so who knows how much of this actually comes from NS wali. if you could give me some pre zaid hamid time predictions which are associated with NS wali, ill be grateful.

Good to know your views. Regional 'Power Politics' is a deadly drug of highest luxury for Bangladesh.

I first came through SN Wali's (r.a) qaseeda in late '60---in a bengali translation of his 'kashfs'. That booklet perhaps has gone out of print much earlier. That must be pre-ZH era. I have not gone thru Zaid's version yet. I prefer to take such sensitive issues from 'ulema'.

However, there is a website which presents the original persian script photo-print which once I came accross. In case you are familiar with 'farsi' I will again search it for you, but you may google also.

Though 'kashf' is a form of 'karaamat' as accepted by our 'ulema', it is not obligatory---however---on any muslim to abide by that, I must say because 'kashf' is not among the 4 bases that constitute 'shariah' like Quraan, Sunnah, Ijmah and Qyas.

So it will not be a sin to overlook any 'kashf' of a wali but it will be tantamount to discard an assitance which was offered that may / may not affect you in 'duniya'. Only you require a proper reason to do so.

You will surprise that parts of SN Wali's (r.a) 'kashf'---related to Khorasan (AfPak, Iran, Iraq) and bloody military expedition to Hind (and Sindh, too)---are supported by authentic 'hadeeth' of our beloved Prophet sallallahu alaihe wa salam. Atleast 1 as regards to Khorasan, and 5 as regards to Hind & Sindh. Hadeeth is a strong basis, and Muslims can not deny these.

I am afraid to mention texts of these here in any forum because many members unknowingly may throw derogatory remark to 'hadeeth' which is not to be allowed at any cost. You may please google for those too.

It is not necessary to get involved in anything and everything that goes on around.BD is emerging as an economically strong and peaceful nation.The country should try to maintain that image.It should not get involved until and unless the country is directly affected.

Lets take the example of US.It interfered in internal matters of lot of countries drawing too much of unnecessary and mostly the bad kind of attention.The result,well lets say loss of lots lives and unnecessary wastage of money which could otherwise be used for the sake of development.
Any kind of war may be devastating for economy of a developing nation.So,any war-like situation must be avoided.

Good to know your views. Regional 'Power Politics' is a deadly drug of highest luxury for Bangladesh.

I first came through SN Wali's (r.a) qaseeda in late '60---in a bengali translation of his 'kashfs'. That booklet perhaps has gone out of print much earlier. That must be pre-ZH era. I have not gone thru Zaid's version yet. I prefer to take such sensitive issues from 'ulema'.

However, there is a website which presents the original persian script photo-print which once I came accross. In case you are familiar with 'farsi' I will again search it for you, but you may google also.

Though 'kashf' is a form of 'karaamat' as accepted by our 'ulema', it is not obligatory---however---on any muslim to abide by that, I must say because 'kashf' is not among the 4 bases that constitute 'shariah' like Quraan, Sunnah, Ijmah and Qyas.

So it will not be a sin to overlook any 'kashf' of a wali but it will be tantamount to discard an assitance which was offered that may / may not affect you in 'duniya'. Only you require a proper reason to do so.

You will surprise that parts of SN Wali's (r.a) 'kashf'---related to Khorasan (AfPak, Iran, Iraq) and bloody military expedition to Hind (and Sindh, too)---are supported by authentic 'hadeeth' of our beloved Prophet sallallahu alaihe wa salam. Atleast 1 as regards to Khorasan, and 5 as regards to Hind & Sindh. Hadeeth is a strong basis, and Muslims can not deny these.

I am afraid to mention texts of these here in any forum because many members unknowingly may throw derogatory remark to 'hadeeth' which is not to be allowed at any cost. You may please google for those too.

thanks for ur explanation. i personally believe in Kashf but im highly selective when it comes to approving any set of such predictions (if u may allow me to use this traslation for simplicity). in many cases its hard to prove the authenticity.
but i wasnt aware of the existence of any such book but now that u r referring to late 60s ill reconsider my approach. did u read anything about the creation of bangladesh, which if im not wrong was mentioned in this qaseeda, back in 60s wen u went through this book- Kashf? will help understand the authenticity of the available text.

ZH version is just the english/urdu translation of persian text. this is wat he claims.

i dont know much persian but i can get a rough idea of wat is being said

..... did u read anything about the creation of bangladesh, which if im not wrong was mentioned in this qaseeda, back in 60s wen to went through Kashf?

NO.

The booklet was a direct translation from 'farsi', and verses spoke matters in indicative manner. So, no name of Pakistan was mentioned. It was only mentioned that a Muslim State (perhaps Pakistan) will be divided. We never took any special note of that as the real excitement during that reading was 'Imam Mahdi (r.a) is about to appear soon'----not Pakistan's possible fate.

Truly, in late 60s or even by the end of 70, idea of a free Bangladesh was not in general population's mind nor in students'.

This idea started growing only when it appeared that Sk. Mujib will not be handed the power he deserves after winning the election, and it went up to overwhelming degree after the black night of 25th March, 71.

NO.

The booklet was a direct translation from 'farsi', and verses spoke matters in indicative manner. So, no name of Pakistan was mentioned. It was only mentioned that a Muslim State (perhaps Pakistan) will be divided. We never took any special note of that as the real excitement during that reading was 'Imam Mahdi (r.a) is about to appear soon'----not Pakistan's possible fate.

Truly, in late 60s or even by the end of 70, idea of a free Bangladesh was not in general population's mind nor in students'.

This idea started growing only when it appeared that Sk. Mujib will not be handed the power he deserves after winning the election, and it went up to overwhelming degree after the black night of 25th March, 71.

ya no name of pakistan was mentioned. it just refers to it as a muslim state apparently.
i have found another translation written in urdu by some pakistani back in some year which i cant read properly due to my lack of touch with urdu numbers. i have posted a new thread in members section. see if anyone can help me out with the date.
ill read this version when i get some time.

now coming back to the topic, even if wat is said is true, how will this effect BD?

It is not necessary to get involved in anything and everything that goes on around.BD is emerging as an economically strong and peaceful nation.The country should try to maintain that image.It should not get involved until and unless the country is directly affected.

Lets take the example of US.It interfered in internal matters of lot of countries drawing too much of unnecessary and mostly the bad kind of attention.The result,well lets say loss of lots lives and unnecessary wastage of money which could otherwise be used for the sake of development.
Any kind of war may be devastating for economy of a developing nation.So,any war-like situation must be avoided.

Sound advice. But will the big players spare Bangladesh from towing their respective line ?

now coming back to the topic, even if wat is said is true, how will this effect BD?

In both scenario---(1) China-India conflict, and (2) Khorasan erupts ominously---Bangladesh will be profoundly affected, more in (1) than (2).

China-India Conflict:
1. India will require passage through Bangladesh land which most people will not like
2. That will initially divide the people because of current political set-up but high chance is that support will tilt towards China gradually and then fast, if China can make substantial gain speedily
3. Commodity price will be rocketing high
4. Political allegiances will be shifted
5. People may turn towards Military for leadership
6. The resilient people will largely survive even if import/export are affected

If Khorasan erupts ominously:
1. Islamic forces (so-called non-jehadist) will erupt as well with full vigor
2. India-tilted parties will become weaker
4. So-called Jehadist faction—now subdued—may undergo revival which may create anarchy as they lack credible & sane leadership in the 1st place
5. If 4 does not happen, the people will gradually solidify under saner ‘Ulema’ leadership
6. The resilient people will largely survive even if import/export are affected. RMG sector even may do better

In both scenario---(1) China-India conflict, and (2) Khorasan erupts ominously---Bangladesh will be profoundly affected, more in (1) than (2).

China-India Conflict:
1. India will require passage through Bangladesh land which most people will not like
2. That will initially divide the people because of current political set-up but high chance is that support will tilt towards China gradually and then fast, if China can make substantial gain speedily
4. Political allegiances will be shifted
5. People may turn towards Military for leadership
6. The resilient people will largely survive even if import/export are affected

If Khorasan erupts ominously:
1. Islamic forces (so-called non-jehadist) will erupt as well with full vigor
2. India-tilted parties will become weaker
4. So-called Jehadist faction—now subdued—may undergo revival which may create anarchy as they lack credible & sane leadership in the 1st place
5. If 4 does not happen, the people will gradually solidify under saner ‘Ulema’ leadership
6. The resilient people will largely survive even if import/export are affected. RMG sector even may do better

well i can partly understand BD getting effected due to china india war which i think will be mostly economical. if naval forces of both countries get involved, which will be quite a big thing, then ur shipping lines will be blocked. but y will india require a route through bangladesh when they have already got border with china where this war will be fought?

also how will india pak war effect BD? i still cannt understand this.

....... but y will india require a route through bangladesh when they have already got border with china where this war will be fought?

also how will india pak war effect BD? i still cannt understand this.

1. Why route thru Bangladesh ?: The best route for moving huge supplies/personnel/equipment to NE is via Bangladesh. The chicken neck corridor--north of Dinajpur--still lacks adequate infrastructure.

In China vs India case, most effect on BD will be of physical nature. Nationalistic feeling will work prominently in this case.

2. In Khorasan case or India-Pak War (after spilling of so much muslim blood in Khorasan) : The effect will be psychological. Bangladesh is a strong Muslim country. The 'Ummah' factor will work prominently in this scene. The commodity price hike will occur because our import with India will hamper.

Spare me few more days as I am awaiting to see more member comments first---which again may not be forth coming, anyway. Now, I am off to a visit away from home to return at night.

Sound advice. But will the big players spare Bangladesh from towing their respective line ?

No country can force any other country to do their bidding,as long as the people are strong willed enough to choose their own path.

I would like to give the example of India.India was asked to 'actively' join the WoT against Taliban during the Afgan invasion by US forces.But,the then leadership chose against it,even though active participation would have made some sense.This was done so because it would have put a lot of strain on the national economy and the returns would be rather low.
Whatever we do,however we do,at the end of the day,what matters is the economy so far as the country is concerned.Henceforth,to get involved or not to get involved,must be decided on the basis of logic and not on the basis of fanaticism or obsession.

"If someone has dodged a bullet, they have successfully avoided a very serious problem."........:sniper::yahoo::yahoo:

Most of members think that BD will not affected by India-China war. But I do not agree with that.

And I also think if even any war like India-China will not affect directly BD but BD should get involved (politically, strategically, but not by direct war) in that war to taking benefits. BD just should not be mere audience of any India-Chain war. BD should play role, take advantage and make benefits.

Suppose if some how India will disintegrate then BD will must get benefits and will not remain as a box-up confined land by India.

In past India took chance in 71 in PK-BD war then why BD will not take chance in IN-CN war??!!

Do not bull us by saying we are peaceful nation only, I doubt about BD's interdependency after 20 or 30 years, so we should take part in any coming chance for our future peace, strength, strategy and independence. Whatever USA did and doing today (war), has done for future benefits. If Israel wants more land for future then we want future plan for our future independence, existence and peace. So there is no chance to be silent IN-CN war.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom