What's new

Visualize Bangladesh in event of escalated regional military complications

Also I doubt that he (imran iqbal) is a Muslim.

No one can help you there. It was my mistake to register with my real name. I have no intentions to scream out loud that "look Indian muslims are patriots too". I will send request to mods to change my user name if that can preserve your "Indian oppression of minorities and dalits" bubble and let you keep doped in rupee news/Ziad hamid fairy tales.

You are talking as if India is part of europe and BD is part of poor south asia. In fact, your total poor population is more than 6 times our entire population. There was no way Mukti Bahini would have been crushed by Pakistan army in 1971. With time, we were getting stronger day by day. You are talking as if you were an astrologer back in 1971. Now, better forecast a China-India war in the future.
Cut the crap .I have had enough of these.
India is developing and still has a long way to go.But it is definitely much ahead of Bangladesh in every field.

Here is the last Chinese deployment.. which should give you some hint how their war planner will go around to take the Chicken neck..

13zztibetbignd2.jpg

Do you call this deployment ?

India is the largest producer of Bananas. Guess what ? That makes you the undisputed Banana Republic of the world. Its a fact, can't change it.

Brilliant !!!! And what do you call a nation with largest producers of retards ?

Why don't you turn your fury onto the Maoists, that might save the paramilitary boys from getting slaughtered. Take a look at their weapon,

Why don't you turn your fury towards clown BDR killing their seniors and army men over salaries ?

iajdani and leon :

After air supremacy is achieved over northern India, 500,000 soldiers from Chengdu and Lanzhou military regions backed by 2000 tanks can roll right into the Ganges plain and take control of New Delhi. when the Indian government surrenders, it can have all its territory back except for the lands stolen from us in the past, and it will merely pay a small fine on the tune of several trillion dollars, to be paid for in oil, gold and natural resources, for all damage caused by its aggression in the past

You talk as if Indian defences will fall like a stack of cards.In the 62 war India lost only because of an ill equiped army .This willl not be the case in the future.China will face stiff resistance .Remember India is a sleeping tiger and has the potential to bleed the dragon .

You talk as if Indian defences will fall like a stack of cards.In the 62 war India lost only because of an ill equiped army .This willl not be the case in the future.China will face stiff resistance .Remember India is a sleeping tiger and has the potential to bleed the dragon .

In the 1962 we dint have equipment for mountain warfare, one of the major reasons for our defeat, And China was Planing for a war when Nehru was going ahead with Friendly policy, I dont say that as a back stab, but was sure a wake up call for Our Army....

But In todays situation, Both our Army's are Strong and would not go for any mis adventure... If India had a better Idea of what they were planning in 1962, I certainly believe it would have been a different ball game

Cut the crap .I have had enough of these.
India is developing and still has a long way to go.But it is definitely much ahead of Bangladesh in every field.

No need to explain him, they will always focus on your shortcomings to justify their sufferings and have a feel-good moment. A progressing civilization will try to compete in strengths of other civilization whereas a critic will laugh and scream at your weakness even if he himself has no quality to ponder on.

The rise of India's middle class - TIME

The youngsters are part of a middle-class boom in India. The National Council of Applied Economic Research estimates that the number of people living in households that earn at least $1,800 annually?considered the minimum for middle-income families?has increased 17% in just the past three years, to more than 700 million. At this income level, Indian families can purchase motorbikes, televisions and refrigerators. The organization expects the number to rise an additional 24% by 2007. "Income is growing like anything," says R.K. Shukla, a statistician at the National Council. "The future is very rosy in India."

India and China lift millions out of slums: UN

That's why he divided population of India below poverty line to total population of BD and not the population above poverty line to total population of BD. Even having so many poor, our GDP per capita income is double than theirs.

One day India will have no one below poverty line and then next set of excuses will surface for their impotency.

Some members use double ID, one for all time and another for temporary use.

proof:

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4057/95287321.jpg

Also I doubt that he (imran iqbal) is a Muslim.
:lol:

The fact that I continue to post should have given you enough clue that I don't have any doppelganger running loose on this forum. But then you have to get that head out of your, you know where, to see.

Whoa dude got some serious inferior complex. Its just a forum. The Chinese are not knocking on your door, again.

India is the largest producer of Bananas. Guess what ? That makes you the undisputed Banana Republic of the world. Its a fact, can't change it.

Why don't you turn your fury onto the Maoists, that might save the paramilitary boys from getting slaughtered. Take a look at their weapon,

164756759_341ea16014.jpg

In case you don''t recognize it, its a crude rocket. See what you are fighting ? At a boy, you can do it.

Sorry for going offtopic..but who the hell give you the idea the maoists got inferior weapons..last time they attacked CRPF jawans with AK-47's and Insas along with other modern weapons ..rest of the post is like you wrote it under heavy sedation..

Here is the last Chinese deployment.. which should give you some hint how their war planner will go around to take the Chicken neck..

13zztibetbignd2.jpg

Bro where did you get this photo??Do you think there will be a camp in Bhutan?as Bangladesh Bhutan will remain neutral and if Chinese has to have a camp there then they will have to do it by force..

Sorry for going offtopic..but who the hell give you the idea the maoists got inferior weapons..last time they attacked CRPF jawans with AK-47's and Insas along with other modern weapons ..rest of the post is like you wrote it under heavy sedation..

May be I am being naive,but how did they gain access to INSAS?
Through previous raids I guess but is there any leaking in Indian Ordnance factory too?

AKs are standard weapon for terrorists,so not surprised with that.

May be I am being naive,but how did they gain access to INSAS?
Through previous raids I guess but is there any leaking in Indian Ordnance factory too?

AKs are standard weapon for terrorists,so not surprised with that.

I was suprised too but recently some paramilitary soldiers were caught selling weapons to Maoists..and also most probably they took weapons of the military jawans they kill..

Back
Top Bottom