What's new

Visiting Karachi in December: What Places should I see?

Arre bhai, I wish I could make a visit to Peshawar, but getting permission is not easy. I was thus comparing those delicious Lahori kababs which I had the good fortune of having, with the ones you get in India! :-)

And the guys even refused to take money from me saying I was an 'honored guest' from India! Now that's what I call hospitality!

So I always wonder, why is there so much 'kolaveri di' against Indians on PDF?? :undecided:
Because of what u did to our Country on top the hospitality we show u. Yr Establishment is our top concern.

elastic? I have bad memories of either friends pulling and snapping that on me or..simply pulling down the pajamas--okay not after I became an adult but still.
Yeah, the mud volcanoes are on my radar. I have even thought of asking folks at Pak Wheels for either a visit there or somewhere else. But I have been told that Baluchitan is off limits; heck, now even Hawke's Bay is off limit. WTF?!
Well i have been harassed too like that:rofl: thats why now i have my Narra. But then again dont tell anyone to save yrself.

Well i visited Volcanoes in july then i came back and opened that thread. U can certainly go anywhere if not in tribal areas of KP. But the area of Volcanoes and atleast Hawks bay is more then safe. Dont believe in everything u hear.

Last edited:
I received my renewed Pakistani passport from the Pak Embassy (Washington, DC) yesterday. I am now all set to leave on December 7 !! But the passport is set to expire in only 2 years, as opposed to 5 years. I paid my $46 for renewal and then between two-way shipping, passport photos my total is almost $80. I am not happy with the Embassy about it--they have been wonderful before. Any idea as to why? TIA.

Back
Top Bottom