What's new

Visit this for newest IAF Prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockheed F-16

Reaction score
Because of the dumbness of some members and their not available sense of humour, I request the MODs to close this thread. I am leaving this forum for a while now- how do you say? Alvida Doston! :angry:

Last edited:
^^^ Pelase do not click on this link. Your new brower page will not close or maybe even cause browser crash. Very ameture act from a senior member.

BAD LOCKHEEED............YOU ARE BAD MAN/KID....!!! :disagree:

Looks nice..although i think it is stolen from Mirage...Although they look very good..i am just amazed how PAF will fight these babies.

Looks nice..although i think it is stolen from Mirage...Although they look very good..i am just amazed how PAF will fight these babies.

????????????? WHAT?????????????
Are you on drugs too? why would you want other members to click on that link?:tsk:

Dude, it's just fun..don't be too serious.I know the prototypes looks ugly but check those pictures out..

Hey i didn't notice that it was in the member's club....edited my post!!!

Last edited:
Are that was fun, every one is behaving as if Lockheed implanted a bomb.. Chill guys.. kabhi kabhi aise hi sahi.. i enjoyed it ... :)

"you are an idiot hahahahahahahahaha"
kab rukega!

dont use the site it may infect ur pc with viruses

Oh u ppl r targeting NEO case as it seems to me

i think that what has done is well done

And sorry to NEO and DARKSTAR as i think that FORUM RULES should be superior to any relations.
What WEBMASTER did was good, there should be tolerance for members as i found one of ADMINISTRATOR little bit aggressive
that should not done nxt time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom