What's new

Virat Kohli Fan in Pakistan Arrested for Hoisting Indian Flag on Republic Day

Lucky he got arrested otherwise he could have been lynched .

Lol
Though its an internal matter, I hope Kohli recognises him in some way and the law enforcement agencies spare him.

The police did a good job, the arrest was for his own safety - if people began seeing the flag; they would've burnt that house and the guy who hoisted it.

Lol
Though its an internal matter, I hope Kohli recognises him in some way and the law enforcement agencies spare him.
Law enfrocment agencies are the one who are trying to save him - there is probably a mob waiting for him outside.

India and Pakistan have the same attitude to people in their countries raising the "enemy countries" flag and it is unfortunate. An year ago an Indian occupied Muslim was arrested for a Crescent flag-not even Pakistan's. In Pakistan Deepak Perwani was not permitted to enter a hotel just because by some mistake he managed to utter the word India. He designed the largest kurta and brought honor to Pakistan giving it a name in genius records.

Even I have an Indian flag on my laptop because I made a video promoting peace between India and Pakistan the core reason being that if there won't be peace my Lucknowi Muslim family will have to suffer the results. I am a direct victim of Indian policy which culminated in the death of people I knew. Yet I have an Indian flag on my pc.

Does the Indian flag on my computer mean in the least that I do not love Pakistan? Does it fully explain where my loyalty lies. Hell no.

We need to stop defining patriotism in such a chauvinistic way. Marvi Sirmid a Pakistani Hindu has vouched for this. Though I do not believe she is always right I do believe on this point she is right and despite being associated with Anti Pakistan SAFMA she advocates at least Pakistani unity regardless of religion. She is a Hindu herself though she hides it. Who wouldn't when we associate Hindus of lack of nationalism. Sadly she fell to the ultra liberals-the ones who believe RAW does nothing and ISI does everything, but can we blame her when the rightist are so anti hindu and chauvinistic against minorities?

My point is-grow up people. Stop being so chauvinistic when it comes to nationalism. I will die for my country if needed but I do not believe a man having an Indian flag at home and pictures of Kohli is anti Pakistan. Let all ideologies and their mantras thrive. Peace.

:D :D Bhai Virat Kohli ka jaadu sir charh k bolta hai :D Pure class

If a same guy in India hoist a Pakistani Flag just to cheer up Pakistani team result would be the same :D :D hope jaldi jail se nikal jai

Dude,it happens all the time and no one gets jailed for that!!Free country you know??

That's not punjab police. did you watch the video? Its clearly KPK.
No, Drill Sergeant is not allowed to touch cadets.

Calm down I know that is not PP, it is KPK Elite Police, it was a visual example to reinforce what I was trying to express. Please learn to look at things in context. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom