What's new

Virat Kohli Fan in Pakistan Arrested for Hoisting Indian Flag on Republic Day

C#ut!@ ko arrest kernay ki zerorat nahin Pagal khanay bhaijnay ki zerorat hai. Dimagh ka keera theek kernay kay liyay.

We raided the house of Umar Draz
Is that a Kashmiri guy?

I used to have a Pakistani flag in my study when I was in school. Was a great fan of fatty (Inzi). But then game Ganguly. :D I have many flags at home. Including from countries that no longer exist. I carry only the Indian one with me though.

This guy did one of the most daring thing imaginable - he risked his life his future for that - This guy deserves a medal -

India should give this guy a Bharat ratna - Padma shri - Ashok chakra - or Rajiv Gandhi khel ratna -

Last edited:
:D :D Bhai Virat Kohli ka jaadu sir charh k bolta hai :D Pure class

If a same guy in India hoist a Pakistani Flag just to cheer up Pakistani team result would be the same :D :D hope jaldi jail se nikal jai

In India he would ve been booked under treason :P

BTW last time it happened in Meerut, U.P during Asia cup and some " Bade di wale" Pakistani posters here went all guns blazing on Us Evil Baniya Indians.

And now

They vanished like a fart in the thin air.

So much for the Bada Dil :p:

Hope he gets a Zaid Hamid type bum busting by Police

He should be beaten with hot iron rods and told to run across the LOC naked with guns pointed to his back.

Is that a Kashmiri guy?

I used to have a Pakistani flag in my study when I was in school. Was a great fan of fatty (Inzi). But then game Ganguly. :D I have many flags at home. Including from countries that no longer exist. I carry only the Indian one with me though.

are you related to sourav ganguly?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom